Aa
A
A
Close

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

21 - 40 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I think I'm a rhinophyma sufferer because my cheeks and nose is red and my nose tip seems swollen.. I do consider rhinoplasty or rather tipoplasty or both while paying for it. But I have too much skin and its thick.. I'm able to m...
  Posted
1725062 tn?1309813724
Can a 15 year old (almost 16) have rhinoplasty?
  Posted
1701341 tn?1307129764
It is going to be another month before I can see a local ENT after my out of country surgery, two months ago...I am a bit concerned. I had aerosinusitus with rhinogenic headache, nasal septum deviation and chronic hypertrophic rhinitis...
  Posted
Last thursday i had went to a party where my friend was going to leave but he was drunk i told him not to drink and drive and he head butted me in my nose.. my nose was displaced i went to the hospital emergency where i iced it and the...
  Posted
1688314 tn?1305691380
Hello, I'm an 18 year old female, and I want to have a rhinoplasty operation as soon as possible. I have a very bulbous tip which make the end of my nose look almost square. I also have a tiny bump on the bridge of my nose. I'm wanderin...
  Posted
I have a big nose with a lump on it.. I would like to know the cost to get rid of the bump/just make it look better. and if you know any great doc's for this in the nyc area please email me at ***@**** so i can send a pic
  Posted
I've been going through a serious of problems and I've been to doctors and nothing is working. To start it off I can only blow out of one nostril and it changes, sometimes i can breathe out the left but not the right and it switches a...
  Posted
i recently did nose reduction surgery about 23 days ago after i got my nose broken my nose was displaced but after the surgery my nose still looks s bent,my question is when i can get nose job to get it back as it was my doctor said afte...
  Posted
Considering a tip surgery to correct a quite bulbous tip, the lower lateral cartilages in my tip are relatively weak. Several surgeons have advised to place grafts to stabilize the tip. My question is: if a alar batten graft or a later...
  Posted
Hi Guys Can anyone tell me what surgical options are available for soft tissue erosion in the nose? After heavy cocaine abuse for years I had the soft tissue in my left nostril eroded which in turn made my nose move to one side. It...
  Posted
Hi Guys Can anyone tell me what surgical options are available for soft tissue erosion in the nose? After heavy cocaine abuse for years I had the soft tissue in my left nostril eroded which in turn made my nose move to one side. It...
  Posted
Two months ago I had nasolacrimal surgery that left me with a black eye. I still have unattractive, very visible brownish staining under my eye. I've done some online research, and apparently no cream can penetrate deep enough to elimi...
  Posted
Dear Dr. Nassif, I came across this query of someone's back in 2008 below when searching on how to widen my overnarrowed nostrils. The only difference was that I simply did not know my nostrils would be narrowed before the surgery. I am...
  Posted
1551529 tn?1294122380
Hi, I'd like to know the approximate cost of rhinoplasty for my case, is there an email address where I can send my pictures to to get an estimate? My email is ***@****
  Posted
I'm 16 years old. I really want a rhinoplasty, my nose s not too wide nor too long but the thing that is bugging me the most is that the tip of my nose hangs. And when I smile, it seems to hang more. I don't like my smile because of my n...
  Posted
Dear Dr. Nassif, I have had a rhinoplasty in which i had a submucosal resection of my inferior turbinates and they were minimized 15% on each side because my nose was narrowed and made much smaller. Apparently, this is standard with rh...
  Posted
Dear Dr. Nassif, I have one more question. I was thinking about getting the surgery in Spring or Summer because of other issues right now. I was wondering if I could just get my turbinates fixed right now to help with my bre...
  Posted
Dr. Nassif, I originally had rhinoplasy about 15 years ago was fairly happy with the results. Last year I was injured and needed to have the left side of my nose fixed due to valve collapse. Also, the cartilage graft on the...
  Posted
Dr. Nassif, I just had my second rhinoplasty about 9 weeks ago. I am satisfied with the look of my nose this time around but there has not been a day that's gone by that I haven't been blocked up either totally or partially ( one nos...
  Posted
Hello people, I've been under surgery 2 days ago, for my deviated septum. I had some problems with the tampons the day after, they had to remove them and put new ones. Now i'm back home, with some issues.. My nose is dripping, but i...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now