Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
Why is my nose dripping 11 months after rhinoplasty. I saw an ENT in NYC and have taken many nasal sprays and 5 different antihistimines....
Dear Experts, I had an open rhino/septoplasty almost 6 weeks ago to address a deviated nose. In general, I am pleased with the results ...
Im 14 years old and sick of the way i look. My nose has a hook shape at the end of it, and it seems people always find a way of remindin...
im 13 and im going to high school on aug 12 i dont wanna go because im hideous i like the way i look but my nose is too big for my head i...
It's been 14 years since my second rhinoplasty and i have a crooked nose after two operations and i'm not happy with the profile.In your ...
My ENT doctor said that i have a strong nose.Does that mean i have a big nose? I wish i would have asked him what he meant by that,but i ...
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.