Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
hello Dr. i have made a nose surgery and a endonasal rhinoplasty 6 months ago,now after 6 months i dont find that my breath has been imp...
I had told my cosmetic surgeon that i was interested in removing the bump on my nose. He said he could do it in the office under local, s...
When I incline my head I feel pressure behind my nose , I made septoplasty and turbinoactomy surgery on 3 Aug 2009, like a viscous liqui...
I want to reshape my nose. At the same time feeling nervous about getting surgery on my face. Any such surgeon who would listen to my con...
I recently had a mishap with a pair of step ladders and a pot of paint, the paint hit me on the nose/eyesocket area just with its corner....
Hi, Sometime back i met with an accident and badly broke my nose and now i would like to correct it.Is rhinoplasty a good option for...
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.