Aa
A
A
Close
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum
Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
41 - 60 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am a ENTist,my collague operated a 2 year old gentelman with no significant past medical history,some usage of bodybuilding drug taking...
Hi.... I had my second revision rhinoplasty a month ago. I had my first one about 20 years ago when I was only 14. My nose has function...
1 answer |
I am wondering if someone in this forum can help me out since i do have a question relating to my nose.. Heres my question...Thank you in...
1 answer |
I accidently bumped my nose hard a week after my septoplasty operation. It was quite sore afterwards. Will this bump have have caused dam...
1 answer |
Hello iam 20 years old.WHEN I WAKE UP AFTER AN AFTERNOON NAP I USUALLY WAKE UP FEELING VERY HOT<VERY DYZZY<HITH HEADACHES AND NERVOUSAN...
1 answer |
Hello! I really need some reassurance. I about 21 days post rhinoplasty operation and am about 6 days after my splint was removed. I hav...
1 answer |
i have broken nose is it possible to reshape it without a rhinoplasty surgery any natural way?
1 answer |
what is a saddle nose
1 answer |
Hi, I've undergone rhinoplasty 4years ago but am left with noticeable scars on the wall that joins the nostrils, both on the inside and a...
2 answers |
Why is my nose dripping 11 months after rhinoplasty. I saw an ENT in NYC and have taken many nasal sprays and 5 different antihistimines....
2 answers |
1336904 tn?1275751064
Dear Experts, I had an open rhino/septoplasty almost 6 weeks ago to address a deviated nose. In general, I am pleased with the results ...
2 answers |
Could you please compare different techniques of large nasal septum perforation repairing? Which is more succesful - surgery with cartila...
1 answer |
1336520 tn?1275706108
when i was little i fell down from stairs which busted my head open and made my nose crooked it hurts alot it feels wierd and i have a ha...
1 answer |
Im 14 years old and sick of the way i look. My nose has a hook shape at the end of it, and it seems people always find a way of remindin...
4 answers |
Hi I had my surgery 37 days ago. However I have a lot of small red spots on my nose. I try not to touch it and clean it gently with te...
1 answer |
1336520 tn?1275706108
im 13 and im going to high school on aug 12 i dont wanna go because im hideous i like the way i look but my nose is too big for my head i...
2 answers |
1329076 tn?1275103556
my little sister hates her facebecause she saysshe has thebiggestnose everive even seen her try to break it and it breaksmy heart that sh...
Is it normal that after 6month of rhinoplasty almost all swelling is gone from the one side of my nose ,while the another one is still pr...
1 answer |
Hello, I've had my rhinoplasty procedure 17 days ago. This morning I've noticed that my right nostril from the inside is swollen and red...
1 answer |
1090778 tn?1293752342
still looking for an answer on rhinoplasty in african american female
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now