Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum
Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
61 - 80 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi, i am really concious about my nose shape, and i was hoping you could give me some details im am a 16 year old boy, and i was wonderi...
1 answer |
when i was younger i fell so now my nose is crooked and long i want to know at what age can i do the surgery ? thank you
1 answer |
i had rhinoplasty done 10 years ago , i started boxing 2 years, i spar hard. and have had a few boxing fights, and want to have more figh...
1 answer |
You are the only Plastic surgen to ask,so Here is my lame question. I am 45 I live in the Florida Key's. I do not go in the sun other tha...
1 answer |
1215994 tn?1322071391
if you have a sinus infection when you take medician does it just go away or does it have to come out some where.also if your sephnoid an...
1 answer |
Is suture technique non-surgical?
1 answer |
VR7
Im really looking into having a nose job its got to the point where i wont go out. Its like a pig nose turns up.. one nostril has always...
1 answer |
I am 20 years old.I have small septum deviation and i usually have a runny nose and i can not breath very well even if the nose it is not...
1 answer |
I had an alar base reduction under the advise of my doctor when I went in to remove the nasal hump. I am very unhappy with the results o...
1 answer |
894112 tn?1241557704
I have had a few sugeries on my sinuses. And it seems like I keep breaking my nose, after these surgeries. My ent put this splint thing o...
1 answer |
Ok i was wonderin........Im a african american male and im light brown skin.....i have lately been noticein some light spots showin up on...
1 answer |
I had an alar base reduction at my doctors recommendation when I went in to have my bump removed to keep the nose balanced. However I am...
1 answer |
I had surgery July 21 2009 and my nose is still very swollen more on the left side than right. My nose is so turn up, I hate it. Will t...
1 answer |
I had rhinoplasty 2 days ago. I am not greatly concerned at this point about how it looks because I am so bruised, swollen, packed, and ...
1 answer |
1090778 tn?1293752342
I was wondering if there any one who can help me choose a good nose doctor. dat being said. by me being and african american, and i dont ...
1 answer |
Dr. Nassif, I am 44 and approximately two years ago a bump suddenly appeared on one side of my nose. It doesn't seem to be a cyst, but a ...
1 answer |
It's been 14 years since my second rhinoplasty and i have a crooked nose after two operations and i'm not happy with the profile.In your ...
3 answers |
My ENT doctor said that i have a strong nose.Does that mean i have a big nose? I wish i would have asked him what he meant by that,but i ...
3 answers |
hello Dr. i have made a nose surgery and a endonasal rhinoplasty 6 months ago,now after 6 months i dont find that my breath has been imp...
2 answers |
I am 10 days post rhinoplasty. I am worried because nearly everywhere I go people are smoking. How likely is the smoke to affect my resu...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.