Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum
Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
81 - 100 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi dr.n,after 3 previous rhinoplastys,ive noticed some assymetry as my nose shifts to the right side.also when i tip my head back i notic...
1 answer |
I HAD A PARTIAL FACELIFT. FACELIFT LOOKS GOOD. EXCEPT HE DAMAGED THE NEVE TO MY EYELID AND THE BUCCAL NERVE TO MY UPPER LIP. OPERATING R...
1 answer |
I had told my cosmetic surgeon that i was interested in removing the bump on my nose. He said he could do it in the office under local, s...
3 answers |
When I incline my head I feel pressure behind my nose , I made septoplasty and turbinoactomy surgery on 3 Aug 2009, like a viscous liqui...
2 answers |
I didn't have cosmetic surgery, but a septoplasty instead to open my nasal passages. After surgery they couldn't stop the bleeding and I ...
1 answer |
I had a consultation with you in I think 2007-2008. I need Revision Rhinoplasty. With the economy the way it is, has the cost dropped f...
1 answer |
I have a sinuses infection every two to three weeks.Whatnmend Would you do?
I want to reshape my nose. At the same time feeling nervous about getting surgery on my face. Any such surgeon who would listen to my con...
3 answers |
1068489 tn?1255134067
I recently had a mishap with a pair of step ladders and a pot of paint, the paint hit me on the nose/eyesocket area just with its corner....
2 answers |
Hi, Sometime back i met with an accident and badly broke my nose and now i would like to correct it.Is rhinoplasty a good option for...
2 answers |
I got my nose hurt pretty badly in a fight a few years ago. The doctor didnt think it was broken, and the top looks more or less straight...
3 answers |
My nose is quite flat, which I don't like at all. As I am considering rhinoplasty, I want to know what are the risks involved with it? Ho...
3 answers |
1057330 tn?1254266549
Dear Doctor. It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and i can't breath right. I never had any problems before the surgery. Do i just have ...
1 answer |
Is there ever a true "medically necessary" reason for rhinoplasty? I can't breath through my nose and have terrible, debilitating fatigu...
1 answer |
I had a papilloma removed 3 weeks ago. I also received a skin graft to replace the removed papilloma. This week I swam and became ill w...
994824 tn?1249566422
I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty 4 weeks ago and skin grafts were done in my nose and my nose is hard like a rock. i have thick mediteran...
1 answer |
Hi! 3 weeks ago i had a rhino/septoplasty surgery done. The day after the DR. took off the cast i've noticed a visible small lump/ dent ...
You mention that pressure would not cause a problem but her obsession should be addressed before she "injures" it.... I'm not sure what y...
My daughter has been pressing on her nose bridge for about a year. To be more exact, she has pushed, pressed, rubbed, massaged the bridg...
2 answers |
Dear all, I am a 27 year old male who is interested in corrective/reconstructive rhinoplasty surgey. I did my first nose surgery 8 y...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now