Aa
A
A
Close
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum
Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
81 - 100 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi dr.n,after 3 previous rhinoplastys,ive noticed some assymetry as my nose shifts to the right side.also when i tip my head back i notic...
1 answer |
I HAD A PARTIAL FACELIFT. FACELIFT LOOKS GOOD. EXCEPT HE DAMAGED THE NEVE TO MY EYELID AND THE BUCCAL NERVE TO MY UPPER LIP. OPERATING R...
1 answer |
I had told my cosmetic surgeon that i was interested in removing the bump on my nose. He said he could do it in the office under local, s...
3 answers |
When I incline my head I feel pressure behind my nose , I made septoplasty and turbinoactomy surgery on 3 Aug 2009, like a viscous liqui...
2 answers |
I didn't have cosmetic surgery, but a septoplasty instead to open my nasal passages. After surgery they couldn't stop the bleeding and I ...
1 answer |
I had a consultation with you in I think 2007-2008. I need Revision Rhinoplasty. With the economy the way it is, has the cost dropped f...
1 answer |
I have a sinuses infection every two to three weeks.Whatnmend Would you do?
I want to reshape my nose. At the same time feeling nervous about getting surgery on my face. Any such surgeon who would listen to my con...
3 answers |
1068489 tn?1255134067
I recently had a mishap with a pair of step ladders and a pot of paint, the paint hit me on the nose/eyesocket area just with its corner....
2 answers |
Hi, Sometime back i met with an accident and badly broke my nose and now i would like to correct it.Is rhinoplasty a good option for...
2 answers |
I got my nose hurt pretty badly in a fight a few years ago. The doctor didnt think it was broken, and the top looks more or less straight...
3 answers |
My nose is quite flat, which I don't like at all. As I am considering rhinoplasty, I want to know what are the risks involved with it? Ho...
3 answers |
1057330 tn?1254266549
Dear Doctor. It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and i can't breath right. I never had any problems before the surgery. Do i just have ...
1 answer |
Is there ever a true "medically necessary" reason for rhinoplasty? I can't breath through my nose and have terrible, debilitating fatigu...
1 answer |
I had a papilloma removed 3 weeks ago. I also received a skin graft to replace the removed papilloma. This week I swam and became ill w...
994824 tn?1249566422
I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty 4 weeks ago and skin grafts were done in my nose and my nose is hard like a rock. i have thick mediteran...
1 answer |
Hi! 3 weeks ago i had a rhino/septoplasty surgery done. The day after the DR. took off the cast i've noticed a visible small lump/ dent ...
You mention that pressure would not cause a problem but her obsession should be addressed before she "injures" it.... I'm not sure what y...
My daughter has been pressing on her nose bridge for about a year. To be more exact, she has pushed, pressed, rubbed, massaged the bridg...
2 answers |
Dear all, I am a 27 year old male who is interested in corrective/reconstructive rhinoplasty surgey. I did my first nose surgery 8 y...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now