Aa
A
A
Close

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

81 - 100 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi dr.n,after 3 previous rhinoplastys,ive noticed some assymetry as my nose shifts to the right side.also when i tip my head back i notice one nostril is larger than the other.is there a way to fix these assymetries?thank you
jim350 | Last answer
I HAD A PARTIAL FACELIFT. FACELIFT LOOKS GOOD. EXCEPT HE DAMAGED THE NEVE TO MY EYELID AND THE BUCCAL NERVE TO MY UPPER LIP. OPERATING REPORT SAYS BEFORE CLOSING NOTICED NERVE WAS DAMAGED. RECONNECTED NERVE WITH #? NYLON. STICHED BACK ...
katie212 | Last answer
I had told my cosmetic surgeon that i was interested in removing the bump on my nose. He said he could do it in the office under local, said he would simply shave down the bump, and i go home in a hour, and would be much less expensive a...
wencil5446 | Last answer
When I incline my head I feel pressure behind my nose , I made septoplasty and turbinoactomy surgery on 3 Aug 2009, like a viscous liquid descending to the bottom. Also, I feel unbalance in the sinus cavity, so my head become a ...
jayyan | Last answer
I didn't have cosmetic surgery, but a septoplasty instead to open my nasal passages. After surgery they couldn't stop the bleeding and I was admitted for a few days. they cauterized the problem vein (or artery?) and added a small coil to...
dog8food | Last answer
I had a consultation with you in I think 2007-2008. I need Revision Rhinoplasty. With the economy the way it is, has the cost dropped for cosmetic surgery? I am fearful that I wont be able to have this done by someone as good as you u...
Netty1977 | Last answer
I have a sinuses infection every two to three weeks.Whatnmend Would you do?
jj49 | Posted
I want to reshape my nose. At the same time feeling nervous about getting surgery on my face. Any such surgeon who would listen to my concern?
tommilashbrook | Last answer
1068489_tn?1255134067
I recently had a mishap with a pair of step ladders and a pot of paint, the paint hit me on the nose/eyesocket area just with its corner. this was 2 weeks ago, there now is lump there , its on the bridge of my nose/forehead/eyesocket and...
gembops | Last answer
Hi, Sometime back i met with an accident and badly broke my nose and now i would like to correct it.Is rhinoplasty a good option for me? Thanks.
kategeorge | Last answer
I got my nose hurt pretty badly in a fight a few years ago. The doctor didnt think it was broken, and the top looks more or less straight, but the small feels wonkey to me, and at the time of the fight that was the most painful area. Thi...
big5824 | Last answer
My nose is quite flat, which I don't like at all. As I am considering rhinoplasty, I want to know what are the risks involved with it? How many days will it take to recover completely? And any good surgeon in Beverly Hills? Suggest.
tommilashbrook | Last answer
1057330_tn?1254266549
Dear Doctor. It has been 2 weeks since my surgery and i can't breath right. I never had any problems before the surgery. Do i just have 2 wait? Is it normal and how long it will take 2 heal?. tnx for ur time.
carola0421 | Last answer
Is there ever a true "medically necessary" reason for rhinoplasty? I can't breath through my nose and have terrible, debilitating fatigue (I believe due to trouble breathing while sleeping). I am having septoplasty with turbinate reduc...
tiredpoet | Last answer
I had a papilloma removed 3 weeks ago. I also received a skin graft to replace the removed papilloma. This week I swam and became ill with a virus. After 2 days of vomitting, the skin graft became unattached. I have a small area of e...
edgemom | Posted
994824_tn?1249566422
I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty 4 weeks ago and skin grafts were done in my nose and my nose is hard like a rock. i have thick mediteranean skin and the surgeon warned me my nose would be swollen for anything up to a year. when will th...
aarah | Last answer
Hi! 3 weeks ago i had a rhino/septoplasty surgery done. The day after the DR. took off the cast i've noticed a visible small lump/ dent on the upper right side of my nose, between the eyes. I've talked to the Dr and he said that this is...
Glenn_B | Posted
You mention that pressure would not cause a problem but her obsession should be addressed before she "injures" it.... I'm not sure what you mean, will her continuing to press and push cause injury eventually? How do I convince her she h...
pattig | Posted
My daughter has been pressing on her nose bridge for about a year. To be more exact, she has pushed, pressed, rubbed, massaged the bridge of her nose. She also has applied pressure to her nose bridge with her own wrist bone. At one po...
pattig | Last answer
Dear all, I am a 27 year old male who is interested in corrective/reconstructive rhinoplasty surgey. I did my first nose surgery 8 years ago and,as a result, I am not satisfied with the outcome. My major concern is the collumella...
Jonnn | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank