Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

101 - 120 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Teenage boy had a rhinoplasty to correct a congenital abnormality about four months ago. He also has severe acne and we have tried everything but Accutane. Scarring from the acne is already happening. I am concerned that there are som...
  Posted
Twelve day ago I got a rinoplastia that corrected my cornettes and add a tip to my etnical nose. The doctor use my nose cartilage to provide the tip. I also got plates that I should remove from my nose in 7 more day. My syster's nose aft...
  Posted
HI, I had rhinoplasty last 4 month, the docotor didnt listen, I asked for a straight bridge, he brought it too low and gave it the scooped look.some doctors said permanant fillers, and some said operation is best. let me know ur advic...
  Posted
today is my 3 day after closed rhinoplasty. i was just wondering if smiling or yawning can ruin the rhionplasty? i feel like i have a horrible cold and im anxiosuly waiting to get the packing out of my nose. thankyou
  Posted
Hi, I have been considering rhinoplasty for a long time. My question (the thing holding me back) is this: can this surgery really reduce the size of a nose? My nose is a great shape, just way too large for my face. Every picture I hav...
  Posted
I have always hated my nose. My nose is kind of flat with a big ol den't right in the middle! so the tip is kind of like 2 parts sticking out a little with the middle indented. the dent is only a couple mm but it's quite obvious cuz its ...
  Posted
7 days post op bridge of my nose very swollen distorting eye shape also inside my oise i feel i have loose peices of ? cartilidge dangeling ia this normal
  Posted
I had revision rhinoplasty on May 26, 2009 combined with, I believe, a septoplasty (not for a deviated septum but a perforated septum). The surgery was five hours, and the tissue (cartilage? membranes?) to help fill the hole in the nose...
  Posted
I have a deviated septum. I've been searching on google for a while now and I think my case is one of the most deviated septum ever seen :| And I would like to know if that would be easy to fix it and what would it cost in Canada! And I ...
  Posted
I have undergone rhinoplast surgery in April 2008 .After operation my face got swollen up .but after a month it became normal and nose remained swollen till now .Only the tip of the nose is swollen .how to cure it.There is a extra growth...
  Posted
ok so 2 months after a surgery for a fractured nose (didnt have it cut open and reshaped, just cracked back into place), i feel like my nose is always sort of uncomfortable, a slight blunt tinglyness, no pain... is that normal until it h...
  Posted
who are the most experienced and competent revision rhinoplasty surgeons in the la area?
  Posted
Hi. I had a rhinoplasty almost three weeks ago. The tip is extremely hard and stiff. I am well aware that swelling takes a long time to go down, however, rib bone and cartilage was used to reshape my nose (i had functional problems, this...
  Posted
I have had a total of 7 rhinoplasties, unfortunately. My first two surgeons botched my nose (and one took out almost all of the cartilage on one side and almost all of the cartilage on the other) which created a very complex case for my...
  Posted
I had my fourth nose surgery done last Monday, May 11, 2009. My previously three surgeries had not been rhinoplasties, but rather septoplasties. My septum was very deviated, and I had my first surgery when I was 16. The first surgery did...
  Posted
I had a rhinoplasty last year and now all the swelling is gone. However, I have recently realized that there is a long indent along one entire side of my nose. It has me very worried; sometimes I can feel pain in that vicinity of my no...
  Posted
hi, im having a nose job because i have a bump on the bridge of my nose, and because of that i have a lack of confidence. my sergent said hes gonna have to narrow my nose in order to lose the bump but i allready have a really narrow nose...
  Posted
I had my operation 5 weeks ago, is it normal to still be swollen on my sinuses and tip of my nose? I did not have rhinoplasty performed.I have also had allergic rhinitis twice since then and still have a slight post nasal drip.I thought ...
  Posted
hi .im a medical student girl from iran and i have dvt 2 years ago. im patient with v leiden deficiency .and i want do rhinoplasty surgery(my v liden =76)and normal is >120 .and i dont know that i can do this or no.plmy nose boderd me so...
  Posted
Hi There, I had my surgery done not to long ago, on April 28/2009. Just recently the doctor took the cast off and left it without anything. Apparently, they advised me when I left the operation that they had a little more work which n...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now