Aa
A
A
Close
Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum
Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery
121 - 140 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
On Thanksgiving 2008 I was involved in a car wreck. The impact fractured my nose and now there is a huge bump in the bridge, it is crooke...
1 answer |
I have middle of nose moderate collapse. Originally I had surgery to improve my breathing and quality of life. I had a septo - rhino - ...
1 answer |
I had a septo/rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. My breathing is much better. The side view of my nose is great. But looking face, my nose is str...
My left nasal valve still completely closes when I lie down on my right side despite nasal surgery 6 weeks ago including septoplasty, tur...
1 answer |
So i had my deviated septum fixed ad my sinuses "opened" so they can drain properly. I used to get a lot of sinus infections. No all the ...
Hello Dr. Nassif, I have had 4 rhinoplasty's over a period of 25 years. After the last two, my entire nose has become VERY discolored...
I have rhinoplasty a few years back and noticed my now looked really hig and got some comments, now i lost some weight and everywhere i g...
NOSE REPAIR AFTER GLASS FELL ON FACE
hello there,im very concerned about my nose its the second week after my operation. i had an open rhinoplasty and alar base reduction, my...
i had rhinoplasty using silicon implant ,i notice the left tip of my nose starts to sink so i had the implant remove but the tip of my n...
Hi my name is jam and i constantly get the **** taken out of me for having a scar on my nose can you help?
1 answer |
499207 tn?1210630855
Hello, I was asked today if it is possible for a pt suffering from mild seborrheic dermatitis confined to the lateral borders of their n...
I HAD RHINOPLASTY DONE 3 YEARS AGO. EVER SINCE, BOTH MY EARS HAVE BEEN SEVERLY CLOGGED. CAN THERE BE...IS THERE...OR, HAS THERE BEE...
3 answers |
hiya i have had rhinoplasty operation 4months ago and i now have got indent on left nostril. the surgeon said it was already there before...
1 answer |
I have consulted a couple of other surgeons about my recent nose job (Dec 31 2008) and they agree that the porous implant that was put on...
I had a rhinoplasty about 10 month ago. I had an asymmetric nose (crocked to the right) a very small bump and pointy tip that was a bit d...
2 answers |
Hi, I had nose surgery 3 months ago now and everything went well. I had almost everything you could do to my nose done. I had it complete...
1 answer |
I have noticed on the tip of my nostril on the outside a red sore that looks like a blister. This is the second time I have seen it in th...
2 answers |
552011 tn?1239336819
I had 2 sinus surgeries, the first to open my left sinus and reduce my turbinates on both sides and to fix a deviated septum. The second...
1 answer |
Hi, I recently had a nose augmentation for the bridge of my nose (December 31st 2008). However, I have I keep comparing pictures of ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now