Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Paul S Nassif, MD Jul 31, 2009
By Arhae28 Blank
On Thanksgiving 2008 I was involved in a car wreck. The impact fractured my nose and now there is a huge bump in the ...
ClaudiaJApr 19, 2009
By landeez Blank
I have middle of nose moderate collapse. Originally I had surgery to improve my breathing and quality of life. I ha...
By rare77 Blank
I had a septo/rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago. My breathing is much better. The side view of my nose is great. But looking ...
teak556Aug 26, 2009
By Tig57 Blank
My left nasal valve still completely closes when I lie down on my right side despite nasal surgery 6 weeks ago includ...
By ssayet Blank
So i had my deviated septum fixed ad my sinuses "opened" so they can drain properly. I used to get a lot of sinus inf...
By terriam Blank
Hello Dr. Nassif, I have had 4 rhinoplasty's over a period of 25 years. After the last two, my entire nose has be...
By zzzulf Blank
I have rhinoplasty a few years back and noticed my now looked really hig and got some comments, now i lost some weigh...
By vanessa1974 Blank
NOSE REPAIR AFTER GLASS FELL ON FACE
By alice22830 Blank
hello there,im very concerned about my nose its the second week after my operation. i had an open rhinoplasty and ala...
By kfboy Blank
i had rhinoplasty using silicon implant ,i notice the left tip of my nose starts to sink so i had the implant remove ...
SCARNOSEMar 06, 2009
By SCARNOSE Blank
Hi my name is jam and i constantly get the **** taken out of me for having a scar on my nose can you help?
499207_tn?1210630855
By Dr_Foot Blank
Hello, I was asked today if it is possible for a pt suffering from mild seborrheic dermatitis confined to the latera...
eleanoritaMay 09, 2009
eleanoritaMay 09, 2009
eleanoritaMay 09, 2009
By jane328 Blank
I HAD RHINOPLASTY DONE 3 YEARS AGO. EVER SINCE, BOTH MY EARS HAVE BEEN SEVERLY CLOGGED. CAN THERE BE...IS THERE...
Paul S Nassif, MD Feb 16, 2009
By achy29 Blank
hiya i have had rhinoplasty operation 4months ago and i now have got indent on left nostril. the surgeon said it was ...
By twotracy Blank
I have consulted a couple of other surgeons about my recent nose job (Dec 31 2008) and they agree that the porous imp...
ddlfanFeb 06, 2009
Paul S Nassif, MD Feb 13, 2009
By Keren007 Blank
I had a rhinoplasty about 10 month ago. I had an asymmetric nose (crocked to the right) a very small bump and pointy ...
Paul S Nassif, MD Feb 13, 2009
By CaseyChs10 Blank
Hi, I had nose surgery 3 months ago now and everything went well. I had almost everything you could do to my nose don...
dejalandJan 25, 2009
Paul S Nassif, MD Jan 19, 2009
By mooch62 Blank
I have noticed on the tip of my nostril on the outside a red sore that looks like a blister. This is the second time ...
552011_tn?1239336819
Paul S Nassif, MD Jan 20, 2009
By migrainehell Blank
I had 2 sinus surgeries, the first to open my left sinus and reduce my turbinates on both sides and to fix a deviated...
Paul S Nassif, MD Jan 19, 2009
By twotracy Blank
Hi, I recently had a nose augmentation for the bridge of my nose (December 31st 2008). However, I have I keep co...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank