Aa
A
A
Close

SPIDER/INSECT BITES Group

This group is for people who have a bite and need help identifying it and its treatments.

1 - 20 (of 4) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6018811 tn?1378397637
Noticed a raised, black in color, " insect looking bite" on top of my foot yesterday evening. It has a hole in the center, it doesn't itch & only hurts a little when I push on it. Just a little concerned because I haven't ever seen anyth...
  Posted
I was bitten on my neck in Pensacola fl on Christmas (in the middle of the night) and had a fang bite mark on my neck...could it be a big spider? Yikes. Gradually it began to hurt and become tender and a few days after the original bite ...
  Posted
My boyfriend got some kind of bite on the back of his leg in April. It got very swollen, red and hot, and he had a little bit of fever. It ended up full of pus. Eventually, all of the symptoms went away, but there was still a small hole ...
  Posted
I have a bite on by thigh. there are two bumps which appeared almost immediately. one bump is purple and the other is red . It was only a little itchy at first. Which is why I noticed it. and I also felt a firm bump while I was itching. ...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
6018811 tn?1378397637
Blank
eightybaby joined this group
Welcome them!
09/13
Blank
Heatherleggett joined this group
Welcome them!