STDs Expert Forum
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Edward W Hook, MD less than a minute
mrpatnpend5 hours
By mrpatnpend
Doctors If Your partner ( she is female) Has genital herpes type HSV1 can you contract it if she performs oral sex ...
By adurn
Hello Doctor, About 10 days ago, I received a massage from a nude massage provider. During the session, I performe...
By dangergurI
I had a bout of bronchitis and pneumonia during late February and March with several courses of antibiotics. I also t...
By Spartacus79
Dear Dr, Thanks for the great job you are doing here. I already posted a question last month, so I understand t...
By soashamed1979
Dear Doctors, I'm new here, and I would appreciate your help. I am a woman who just ended a 5 month affair with a ma...
By Kraven13
Hi Doctor. Thank you for all the good work you do on here, and thank you in advance for helping me. In late Januar...
By burninquestion
Around 1 year ago I had unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status (not a csw). 6 days later I woke up with a s...
By basicquestions
I am very concerned over a recent experience, and am looking for a rational overview of how risky my behavior was. I...
By ashwin448
Hi Doctor, I met with a male sex worker and we rubbed our penises together while we were naked. I tried to prevent...
MJ23scores20 hours
By MJ23scores
Hi Docs, Last September, now 29 weeks ago I met a CSW when I was intoxicated. I believe our vaginal sex was unpro...
By olts2014
Hello Dr, >1 year ago I was diagnosed with NSU at clinic. I think I may have got this from a 1 night stand. I had...
apr201422 hours
apr201423 hours
By apr2014
Hello, I hope you can ease some major concerns I have about HPV (genital warts) transmission. I recently discovered w...
By PleaseHELPconfused
Hi, I can't stop thinking about this... Back in March 13 my boyfriend performed oral sex on me. He had red pimple...
By bb1234b
Hi Doc, I just received my IGg score which was positive for hsv1(2.46) and a .72neg score for hsv2. Two years ago m...
8184612_tn?1397529944
By JamesD60657
First of all, thank you. You do not know how much your website means. God Bless! After being with my girlfriend fo...
HPV
By rick999rick
It is a scary and also a sad fact that there is no test to detect if someone had acquired HPV form a sexual encounter...
By Casper1111
Dear Dr., I had 6 handjobs in the last 3 weeks in Shanghai (no vaginal, anal, oral at all). Last exposure was this Fr...
By sman31
Hi, I really appreciate this site. 5 days ago I had sex with a women in which our genitals made contact for maybe a ...
By Keeperdelsol18
Doctor, I posted in the community forum about this question. In summary, I blacked out one night from drinking t...
By RPVpmvj
Hello, unprotected oral/protected vaginal sex with high risk stanger. ~7 days later, dysuria at onset of urina...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker