STDs Expert Forum
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By westquantum
Today I am writing about a concern I have been having in regards to possibly having oral hsv2(stemming to being in co...
mattant37 minutes
By mattant
I am a gay 21 year old male. I had unprotected sex with someone January 28, 2014 which included making out and giving...
By Jrb122
Hi doctor, I'm a bit confused because I have two different physicians with completely conflicting opinions about ...
By billyboy1992
Hello Doctors, here is my first post http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---Prevention/oral-sex-please-help/show/2127662#...
By helloworld2048
Hello Doctor, I live in the US and had sex with an asian prostitute. The act involved condom protected vaginal sex...
By fldiverbob
As you can see from my history I had blood work done in January and the results were negative for HSV 1 and positive ...
By Justnervous
Hello doctor. 17 days ago I had protected sex with a Caucasian women that when I ejaculated in her, I pulled out and ...
Edward W Hook, MD Sep 28, 2009
By Confused194728 Blank
I am a 20 yr old male college student who took part in an encounter about 7 days ago. I was with another girl from sc...
Handler1211 hours
Handler12Apr 21
Handler12Apr 21
Handler12Apr 18
By Handler12
Hello Dr. I had two separate encounters with CSW's. A condom was used for the entire time, and there was no slipp...
By kirk_la Blank
Will augmentin xr 1000 twice a day for 9 days treat syphilis? How about cephalexin (500 mg 4 times a day for 7 days)...
By marya139
I had oral sex (give and receive no condom) and then penetration sex with condom and then without the condom. He took...
By Tk421knuckles
I have a small, white-ish bump on my penile shaft. Close to circ scar. It's somewhat hard if I pull the skin taught. ...
By shigano
Daer Doctor Sorry for my bad English… I’m 32 years old and I come from Poland. I’m adult but I’m responsible like...
By Queb1975
Hello to both of you, First I want to apologize for the poor quality of my english, I'm not native in this langua...
By Jimmyworry
Hello Dr., Yesterday I visited a massage parlour and the masseuse (lady) performed the following to me: 1) Fingerin...
By js3102
Dear Dr., thank you for helping me. At the moment, I am full of worry and anxiety! 13 days ago I was having va...
By dimer
Hi Dr. , I Need your suggestions I am sorry for my detailed story. I am a 30 years old male from INDIA. On DEC 29 I h...
By apr2014
Hello Dr., About 4 1/2 weeks ago i received brief unwanted oral while visiting and asian massage parlor in a major...
By kelvint
Hi Doctors, I am 29 year old male that had unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a stranger 7 weeks ago. It was th...
By micky889
Hi about 3 years, I gave a girl oral but i was too drunk to have sex. We tried to have sex, I was too drunk, no penet...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker