Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

STDs Forum

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
Hi doc. I am pretty sure I have genital herpes. About 2 weeks ago when I was urinating I thought I had a pimple because it felt strange...
Hello, thank you for responding. I have previously posted a question relating to these same circumstances here: http://www.medhelp.org/po...
Almost two months ago I experienced what felt like a very severe UTI, coupled with extreme sensitivity and some redness on my penis head....
I'm in my mid-20s and have never had and STD. While traveling just over a week ago I gave oral sex to a random guy I met at a club. I'l...
I recently tested positive for Chlamydia (urine test). I am a adult male, and had typical symptoms 11 days following unprotected vaginal...
Doctor as always thank you for your time reading this. A brief recap of my personal history I worry about my health to the point I...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.