Aa
A
A
Close
STDs Forum
The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
21 - 40 (of 16920) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10947 tn?1281407852
Questions are welcome about all STDs other than HIV, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trich...
5 answers |
So I started having unprotected sex with girl #1.I thought I felt a little urethritis about a week after we first started having sex, and...
3 answers |
Hi, Long story short, I went to the strip club with my buddy and got a few dances from a girl. During the dance she placed her fingers o...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, I recently had what appears to be my first herpes outbreak. Upon a having a viral culture test, it was diagnosed as HSV 1...
12 answers |
Hello. Yesterday I had protected vaginal sex with a CSW .No anal ,no oral sex was involved. My mistake is the fact that we french kiss...
6 answers |
48 Hours ago I had vaginal and oral sex with a stripper. I asked her if she had any std's and predictably she said no. I did "inspect" ...
2 answers |
Hello, My question is actually for after receiving treatment. About 10-14 days after sex i was experiencing a very subtle completely ...
7 answers |
Dr., I had sex worker in china perform oral w/ ejac. w/o a condom. No other sexual contact.2-3 days after the event I felt mild discomfo...
11 answers |
In the last year I have had only two sexual partners. About a week ago I noticed a whitish discharge from my penis. I assumed it was gonn...
2 answers |
Hi – I am a 30 something heterosexual woman who was diagnosed with early secondary syphilis about 8 weeks ago. My history of symptoms...
6 answers |
I have used this service before and have definately had bouts of OCD and anxiety over STD related issues. The good news is that I overcam...
9 answers |
What are the possibilities of contracting trich by receving unprotected oral sex? I've read on the web that it is impossible as the pr...
5 answers |
Hello Doctors, First let me say thank you for your great service. I have been reviewing threads on this site for a few weeks now and ...
4 answers |
Hi, Another strip-club story, sorry but I could not find a response to my specific situation anywhere else, and I am quite worried. H...
7 answers |
Hello Doctors, I am a 31yr old male, married and living in Switzerland. Last week I went to the hospital to have an STD test from whi...
8 answers |
I have been highly stressed the past few days as little red bumps have appeared on the head of my penus and a little barely visible clust...
9 answers |
Hello Dr. For the past 4 months I have had urethritis (no discharge) - initially a brief period of frequency and urgency - but thereaf...
5 answers |
I had a positive gonorrhea test. My doctor gave me an injection of ceftriaxone (rocephine) in my hip and they prescribed me four 250 mg t...
16 answers |
Ten days ago I tested positive for Chlamydia, negative for Gonorrhea. My doctor gave me a ten day treatment of doxycycline. I have taken ...
5 answers |
I was prescribed Azithromycin to syphilis (early stage). I am allergic to penicilin. However, the doctor prescribed 5 doses (one a day) o...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now