Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

STDs Forum

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
Can a female get jock itch in her vagina? If so, how do you treat it? Can children contract jock itch from the toilet seat from their...
What are the chances of catching herpes-1 by lip kissing or french kissing if no cold sores are seen? I guess they could be on the insid...
Dr., Thanks for all your advice and assistance with the Forum; you are providing a much needed service to us all. My question is ...
Last night, I had messed around with a girl that I don't know very well after too many drinks and a long term relationship recently comin...
Hi Doctor, so I have been worried sick about some strange symptoms I have been having, I will also tell you that I worry more than anyone...
Just recently I slepted with someone when the condom broke, like 3 seconds later I pulled out after it broke. What are the chances of any...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.