STDs Expert Forum
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Barnito25
HI Dr. On June 9, A female massage therapist preformed unprotected oral sex on me. I am a male. About 7 days late...
jdov1982Jun 23
netshipSep 11, 2006
ragoneseSep 10, 2006
By ragonese Blank
I engaged in unprotected anal intercourse 3 weeks ago. 3 days after I felt a pin ***** on the end of my penis and sl...
By psn1234
I had a casual encounter last night with a woman. She performed unprotected fellatio on me, I performed unprotected c...
By soccerguy1234
Hello, I am a male and was recently diagnosed with genital HSV 2. I have been reading up on the virus and have a few ...
By carnival55
3.5 weeks ago protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I passed out afterwards and do not remember removing the cond...
By Abitofhope
Ok here goes 10 weeks ago I had protected oral and protected sex 3 days later got a strange felling in my fremulum an...
By Jacko2010
Ok I had unprotected sex with a female just over six weeks ago. Lasted for 10 mins and did not ejaculate inside. I st...
By frust_az
I had genital warts in 2007 and they were treated by an MD with cryotherapy. When I had warts for the first time it ...
By Sequoia5678
48 Hours ago I had vaginal and oral sex with a stripper. I asked her if she had any std's and predictably she said n...
By spaceman17
Over the past several months I have received 3 handjobs from strippers in VIP areas. I understand that a handjob alon...
By hlth4ever
I'm 34 male heterosexual married with no extramarital affairs. About 2 months a go I went to a massage pallor. He ma...
By anxietyx100
Dr H, First off my apologizes for my rambling. I am in need of help. This past January I had protected vaginal sex...
By owm_69
Hi, I am 35 years old. In last April,I had oral sex with condom (first was one , then she add an other condom on it) ...
By concernedguy2014
I am a male in my 30s. I recently had unprotected sex oral and vaginal sex. The female has no symptoms and no rea...
By centralintelligence
Hi Doc, 2 weeks ago I developed anal itching which slowly progressed. Over the last few days actual skin changes w...
Hi
By LookingForAdvice86
Hi, Just wondering if you think i need anymore testing prior to incident with a female. Some unprotected frotage, ...
By Wellwisher1013
Dear dr, I had a few sexual relations about 10 yrs ago. I was tested afterwards and all clear. About a yr ago I rec...
By whitetailghost
About 4 weeks ago I had protected oral and very brief vaginal sex less than 10 seconds with a female that I found out...
By anon1234789
Hello Doctors - A couple weeks ago, I had protected sex with a girl I met at a bar. She had what appeared to be s...
By rajivraj
Dear Dr, I met a sex worker recently. I am a male. I received an un-protected oral sex from her (fellatio). I th...
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker