Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

STDs Forum

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
Please help as I am freaking out a little bit. I recently had unprotected sex and oral sex with a female aged 30. I gave and received or...
I went to Malaysia for vacation and I hooked up with a fellow american. He was an intern from Boston College - anyways we had a one night...
So I started having unprotected sex with girl #1.I thought I felt a little urethritis about a week after we first started having sex, and...
Hi, Long story short, I went to the strip club with my buddy and got a few dances from a girl. During the dance she placed her fingers o...
Dear Doctor, I recently had what appears to be my first herpes outbreak. Upon a having a viral culture test, it was diagnosed as HSV 1...
Hello. Yesterday I had protected vaginal sex with a CSW .No anal ,no oral sex was involved. My mistake is the fact that we french kiss...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.