Aa
A
A
Close
STDs Forum
The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.
61 - 80 (of 16920) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I am wondering what the window period for herpes 2 is. I was tested at four weeks and thought I was safe, only to find out that ...
4 answers |
DR. HOOK, In my original post (please answer) you commented you thought it was resolved as there were so many additions so I paid aga...
6 answers |
Hi, i received protected oral sex 4 weeks ago. she used a condom. after a week i noticed a wet feeling on my boxers and saw a clear disc...
26 answers |
Hello doctor- I need some realistic and logical advice on dealing with recurrent genital warts. I’ve had an incredibly difficult t...
3 answers |
Hello, I have some serious concerns regarding how HPV is spread from one person to another. A little background: a new girlfriend t...
6 answers |
I had a bout of shingles 5 weeks ago just two weeks before my marriage. It now healed without persistent pain but left a darker skin. I h...
7 answers |
Doctors, Please help. My issue is exactly like the issue at this MedHelp thread: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urology/Persistent-Inflam...
9 answers |
Dear Doctors, I've read a lot of conflicting information on the internet, and I'm unclear as to what to believe. About five years a...
2 answers |
Dear Doc, I wrote you before concerning protected sex with a sex worker in Thailand. (10/22/05). I appreciate the answer and I know...
9 answers |
I had unprotected sex and oral sex almost two months ago. I then had sex with my wife who then developed a case of BV about week or two ...
4 answers |
3.5 weeks ago protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I passed out afterwards and do not remember removing the condom. I did not clean ...
3 answers |
I have been concerned about swollen glands in my armpit groin and neck for about a month. My friend, who is a family practice physician ...
8 answers |
I have genital warts. I would like to know the cost of treatment. There are about 5-10 visible bumps. I'm self-employed and uninsured. I ...
9 answers |
I read that HPV and Herpes can spread through skin to skin contact that is not covered by the condom, such as the scrotum or the groin ar...
4 answers |
Here is what my test results said: Test results: Neg 1.0 Note: Negative indicates no antibodies detected ...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, I've been monitored for cervical dysplasia for two years now, with a colposcopy/cervical smear every 6 months. This is af...
9 answers |
I think I know the answer to this but want to verify. In going to other sites about STD risks there is almost universal agreement that t...
5 answers |
626761 tn?1222012402
I first noticed a cold sore forming on my lip yesterday morning, which became more inflamed this morning. However, last night I was stupi...
3 answers |
Hi, I've been wanting to spice up my relationship for a while now and would like to allow my girlfriend to give another man oral sex.....
7 answers |
Hello, Aged 17 I was diagnosed and successfully treated for chlamydia with a single dose of antibiotics. I was infected during my fir...
4 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
239123 tn?1267651214
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity