Close
Blank

SUBOXONE CLUB Group

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

21 - 40 (of 55) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2115889 tn?1338886392
I have been on 2 films of 8 mg (1 film 2x a day) I'm having trouble sleeping. I do not have the money for any addiction so I need to know the best way to taber off suboxone
  Posted
I've been on suboxone now for 2yrs and a few months. I started taking 24mg a day & now I'm down to 8mg a day. I tried just stopping, but it didn't work. I made it 8 days then I couldn't take it anymore with the withdrawels. I don't have ...
  Posted
I have been on 8mg strips of suboxone for almost two years. I inject my doses, I have never taken them sublingually. For the past month, I weaned down to 1/8th per day. I took my last dose four days ago. I am familiar with suboxone w...
  Posted
I have been using Subutex for 2 months since I found out I was pregnant (now 4 months). I went to detox and was referred to a OB here in KY who could prescribe Subutex. I went today for my weekly appointment and was told my drug screen f...
  Posted
So I have been on suboxone for over 2 years now. I have been on 16mg a day until recently when I lost my insurance. When I found out I started to taper myself. I made it down to 4mg a day this past week but now I have a qtr of a 8mg pill...
  Posted
I am so unfamiliar with suboxone and it's long term effects. I think it's scary because it's such a new drug, I'm not sure if they even know the long term side efects of this drug yet:( It worries me because my story is I was dating a he...
  Posted
I have not been on sub a month yet but I can tell I want off. I saw crystalDawn was just posting 3-4 days ago I think I have made a big mistake. I had heard it was better than methadone and the first week I agreed. Now not so much. I'm c...
  Posted
I am trying to get off Suboxen!!!! The last time I tried I made it 10 days but it was awful i gave in, I'm new here and need someone to talk to plz.....Thank u
  Posted
Day 2 off subs can't sleep at night--due to restless leg syndrome-- but other symptoms are relativelly mild; been on 4 mg a day and more of subs for over two years finally had enough. This restless leg crap lasts how long?
  Posted
omg...until you actually decide you want to be addiction free...you have no idea....iam putting this down to a bad expereience...very,very bad...smoking h at aged 39!...i should of known better!! i understand why people go to that place....
  Posted
having my last 2mg tab this thur 21st.....on methadone for 3 years and went on suboxone at 10mg....then decided to wean down...2mg every 2 weeks....going from 4mg to one 2mg was about the worst...but iam now dreading friday.
  Posted
610505 tn?1329607323
I took my last does (1/4 mg) on March 3, 2012. The first two days I stayed pretty out of it from the Lyrica. (for RLS). Now i just feel real weak and feel like my body is mad of lead. I have nausea off and on and just dont feel myself...
  Posted
Im on day 20 being off Bupe and the last couple of days seem to have took a step backwards, ive had some anxiety, and depression, does that sound normal? Because I was doing great until just these last 2 days.
  Posted
935339 tn?1289956551
I am on suboxone and have been for 7 years. I was on 8.2mg and now down to 1.5mg a day over the last few years I went down. I have try to go low and felt so bad mental and so shaky. Anyone want to help me a long the way any good thing to...
  Posted
1923109 tn?1322752888
3 years at 24 mgs, I hate my life, and I am looking for Roger_325 to guide me through a taper. I know I am suppose to drop by 25% if i am correct,but I am dropping to 16 mgs for the next 4 days?????. I know that is more of a drop than ...
  Posted
Im from Victoria Australia and will soon be on Suboxone. I will be leaving Australia to go to the United States in May or June for 6 weeks. Im wondering for those who are from Australia and have traveled to the state, did you have any pr...
  Posted
I have been on methadone for 9 months never Dosed PAST 40mgs. I am at 25 mg RIGHT now and have made an appt to meet and do Intake at a Private Doctors office who Specializes is Suboxone. I have TRIED detoxing/Tapering from meth back ...
  Posted
My 22 year old son and his best friend just admitted they have been addicted to percoset for 2 years. my son says he's been off them about 1 month and is taking a drug called Suboxone to help him with the withdrawl effects (he showed m...
  Posted
Hi everyone! Just took my last dose of methadone today and I am switching to suboxone in a few days (I have to be off the Done for 36+ hrs to switch) who has made this switch? Any advice/info? I know I will feel awful for these 2 -3 days...
  Posted
965428 tn?1322774824
, I too am seeking answers to closing that chapter. If i may tell of my progress thus far as to show what i have done and plan to do. 2 Years ago in the month of Nov i decided that my Pain Pill addiction was way out of my control that i...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on mary567's status
12 hrs ago
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on VICourageous's status
Mar 23