A
Close
SUBOXONE CLUB Group
FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY
21 - 40 (of 55) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2115889 tn?1338886392
I have been on 2 films of 8 mg (1 film 2x a day) I'm having trouble sleeping. I do not have the money for any addiction so I need to know...
1 answer |
I've been on suboxone now for 2yrs and a few months. I started taking 24mg a day & now I'm down to 8mg a day. I tried just stopping, but ...
1 answer |
I have been on 8mg strips of suboxone for almost two years. I inject my doses, I have never taken them sublingually. For the past month...
1 answer |
I have been using Subutex for 2 months since I found out I was pregnant (now 4 months). I went to detox and was referred to a OB here in ...
2 answers |
So I have been on suboxone for over 2 years now. I have been on 16mg a day until recently when I lost my insurance. When I found out I st...
I am so unfamiliar with suboxone and it's long term effects. I think it's scary because it's such a new drug, I'm not sure if they even k...
1 answer |
I have not been on sub a month yet but I can tell I want off. I saw crystalDawn was just posting 3-4 days ago I think I have made a big m...
3 answers |
I am trying to get off Suboxen!!!! The last time I tried I made it 10 days but it was awful i gave in, I'm new here and need someone to t...
2 answers |
Day 2 off subs can't sleep at night--due to restless leg syndrome-- but other symptoms are relativelly mild; been on 4 mg a day and more ...
2 answers |
omg...until you actually decide you want to be addiction free...you have no idea....iam putting this down to a bad expereience...very,ver...
having my last 2mg tab this thur 21st.....on methadone for 3 years and went on suboxone at 10mg....then decided to wean down...2mg every ...
610505 tn?1329607323
I took my last does (1/4 mg) on March 3, 2012. The first two days I stayed pretty out of it from the Lyrica. (for RLS). Now i just feel...
2 answers |
Im on day 20 being off Bupe and the last couple of days seem to have took a step backwards, ive had some anxiety, and depression, does t...
2 answers |
935339 tn?1289956551
I am on suboxone and have been for 7 years. I was on 8.2mg and now down to 1.5mg a day over the last few years I went down. I have try to...
1 answer |
1923109 tn?1322752888
3 years at 24 mgs, I hate my life, and I am looking for Roger_325 to guide me through a taper. I know I am suppose to drop by 25% if i a...
5 answers |
Im from Victoria Australia and will soon be on Suboxone. I will be leaving Australia to go to the United States in May or June for 6 week...
1 answer |
I have been on methadone for 9 months never Dosed PAST 40mgs. I am at 25 mg RIGHT now and have made an appt to meet and do Intake at a Pr...
My 22 year old son and his best friend just admitted they have been addicted to percoset for 2 years. my son says he's been off them ab...
Hi everyone! Just took my last dose of methadone today and I am switching to suboxone in a few days (I have to be off the Done for 36+ hr...
965428 tn?1322774824
, I too am seeking answers to closing that chapter. If i may tell of my progress thus far as to show what i have done and plan to do. 2 ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
iwantmylifebacknow Still fighting!!! Comment
May 29
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on MH Community Mgr's status
May 23
Blank
SamHurtsBadd commented on day 9 off subutex and...
May 07