A
A
Close
SUBOXONE CLUB Group
FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY
41 - 60 (of 55) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have used drugs off and on for 38 yrs, coke, heroin, downers all pain killers, But in 2004 I got hurt and had a 3 level low back fusion...
1 answer |
I keep substatuting xanxa and adderall for subs.The adderall to give me energy during the daytime and xanax to sleep at night.None of the...
hi my name is dan i was on subutex for just over 2 years i taperd down to 0.2ml and im now on my 3rd day withdrawing dus anyone ave any t...
2 answers |
If I cant get suboxone asap, Im afraid i will loose my job.im a single 28 year old father. So im seeking free suboxone clinics and having...
Are there out patient programs to obtain Suboxone? I have no insurance.I have taken before,about 5 years ago.Im looking for a phone numbe...
Why
Why bother, no one reads them anyway
Hello, I am from England, I've been on subbies for 18 months, I have been sniffing them, (that's my addict head), by and large they have ...
2 answers |
1657185 tn?1302229743
I joined this site a week and 1/2 ago when I was trying to figure out how I was going to get off the Norco...this time!! I got some nega...
1 answer |
just wondering if any others out there - I have just recently dropped from 2mg of suboxone 4 x a day to .05 4 x per day and quite frankl...
1 answer |
Hello All, I just started my suboxone treatment after a 240mg a day roxi problem, I was prescribed 2 8mg films a day, from what I have r...
1 answer |
I have Lupus and it has done a number on all of my joints. Well I have to have a knee replacement and will need to be on pain killers for...
1 answer |
1639313 tn?1314587142
well my doctor recently changed me from suboxone to subutex and i am on 8 mg 3 times daily, well i am having severe headaches the type th...
4 answers |
I have been taking suboxone for three years, I have derided from it once. I made the mistake of getting back on it. Now I want to quit ag...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
iwantmylifebacknow Still fighting!!! Comment
May 29
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on MH Community Mgr's status
May 23
Blank
SamHurtsBadd commented on day 9 off subutex and...
May 07