928?1300459749
Safeway Sofa-No More Abuse! User Group
About This Group:

Hello, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Anna. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I grew up with my mom and dad both in the same home, no where close to a "safe place" like everyone thought.My father was always screaming and ranting, taking his anger emotionally and physically out on us kids. I won't go in detail as I hope to share it over time with my fellow blogger that will hopefully join us here. I was venting one day and posted on my facebook a thought to my Father, and one of my Uncles re-action to what I said in my post outraged me! He was judging me about making it-"being the abuse my father inflicted" public. My response to him was, "Who are you to tell me not to talk about my feelings? and where was you when I got knocked across the room, or called stupid and got yelled at until I felt completely useless?" Guess what, he never answered me, and I'm guessing out of guilt, has never spoke to me again. I need to talk, to cry, to feel, and most of all know that I was innocent as charged. And finally, I need a place where I feel safe to express myself and talk about what has held me in it's grasp all my life. Please feel free to join this group. anyone who needs a place to be safe and chat as need be for guidance or to just TALK and not be judged!

Founded by AnnaMariaQQss on March 18, 2011
3 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank