Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sarcoidosis Support Group

Welcome to the sarcoidosis support group, a place where sarcoid sufferers can go to discuss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in any stage of the disease.
Two weeks ago I started itching on the back of my right upper forearm (6 inches long) except there was not a rash or discoloration. , the...
Is there a way to lose weight while on prednesone, dx with sarcoidosis over 15 years ago lesions in heart & lungs and joint pains. I hav...
Hi, Over ten years ago I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis on the lungs. It was found with a chest x ray. Apart from being breathless I ...
I also posted this question on the Autoimmune disorder forum; My Dr has done a autoimmune blood panel because I have several symptoms ...
Last month my AST level was at 59 and my ALT was at 95 in my liver. I go to hear the results of my blood work from yesterday today at 2 a...
Thank you Misty for your time and devotion to helping people in this support group forum. I currently am on Nexium (2xs/day), armour...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.