Aa
A
A
Close

Schizoid Personality Disorder Support Group

Schizoid Personality Disorder doesn't seem to have it's own group since it's on the Schizophrenia axis, but this is a very tough disorder that follows you for life, we'll need the support.

1 - 20 (of 5) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Breathe Hope in Me - what's happening with you today? Everyone - I've never met anyone else with my diagnosis. I'm interested to see if we have similar stories. I've always felt different from everyone else, even as a child. Ever...
vhogan52 | Last answer
ive seeing stuff and hearing stuff ever since i was like 8yrs old. ive asked my mom about it in my elementry years and she would laugh an say i was oppressed. she was diagnosed as bipolar schizo. althoug hshe dose not take medication for...
ScarletSorrows | Last answer
Does anyone know where I could be evaluated for SPD in the UK. I am fairly certain this PD applies to me, but need a professional evaluation. Also does anyone know how successful treatment for this PD can be. From my reading it appears m...
dreamyguy | Last answer
Hello. I am worried about a member of my family, a young man, he has a diagnosis of schizoid personality disorder. I am worried that he does not seem to have a good quality of life at all. There is one main activity he likes but he does ...
Sherbert123 | Last answer
I think I have this disorder. From what I read on-line lot of the syptoms ring true. From what I read l lot of people with this disorder don't seek help until their situtation get too stressful or get treatment from another mental illnes...
quietguy34 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity