Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
1 - 20 (of 1289) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I've posted lots of stuff on other chats but I'll do a little introduction on me. I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for ...
2 answers | 1 comment
My friend is possibly schizophrenic and hallucinating a lot. In the past few days he hallucinated almost all the time, didn't sleep and w...
3 answers | 1 comment
  trusia,    drifter0213,    trusia,    drifter0213
Hi these are all my symptoms and I'm scared of having schizophrenia. Sorry it's a long list hoping someone can help: Losing my senses L...
3 answers
What about zyprexa and latuda? I am currently taking zyprexa and clozaril and want to switch the clozaril because of heavy side effects. ...
2 answers
1029439 tn?1265665405
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
27 answers | 2 comments
  Dontbmadbaby,    Msdiva24,    SunshineB1
I have dealt with someone recently that is not getting help for their multi diagnoses. Previously diagnosed and stated by three doctors o...
1 answer
Hi I had some problems with CEV. Is there somebody who knows more about that.I would really like to know more.I was reding about it but i...
7 answers | 1 comment
I have a friend and I think he's schizophrenic. An other friend thinks too. So he hallucinates very often, but there was an incident; he ...
1 answer
19078612 tn?1471990602
Back in 2000 I was involuntarily given PCP in a blunt that I had bought. I have never had smoked this dangerous street drug before, nor h...
1 answer
19028296 tn?1471322738
After 8 years of peaceful marriage & two beautiful kids, my wife started lying or perceived everything about me negatively. Those days, s...
2 answers | 2 comments
  drifter0213,    Xamex,    Xamex,    drifter0213
1626347 tn?1390789425
Okay, so I was doing a schizophrenia screening quiz just for curiosity online and only one out of the rest matched the screening test que...
1 answer
I have been using MDMA for about 5yrs. I now feel pulses and feel my heart beat race and slow down. I now hear voices and now conversate ...
2 answers
Please help ... i have been with my husband for 2 years he is diagonosed as paranoid schizophrenic. When medicated he is the most wonderf...
1 answer | 3 comments
  Emza123,    drifter0213,    Emza123,    drifter0213
2010625 tn?1329375656
Hello. I was looking for a community for schizoaffective disorder but was unable to find one. I guess I will have to go with the bipolar ...
2 answers | 3 comments
  Amy4891,    drifter0213,    drifter0213,    Amy4891,    drifter0213
This has been going on for 3-4 years now. My brother went through some stress while living alone abroad and developed schizophrenia. I th...
7 answers
1238036 tn?1457319047
Am with my Partner at the moment, he is hearing voices. The scary thing is, that he is reacting to them. He's just been down stairs to ...
2 answers
I used to take melatonin for neurogenesis 10mg during the day as well as 10mg before bed for about 4-5 months. I didn't know it was harmf...
1 answer | 2 comments
  drifter0213,    Igis,    drifter0213
Every day I have issues, with being part of society. I was sitting with my girlfriend last night. Out of no where I saw her best friend c...
1 answer
Hello I take Risperidone for a current mental health condition. I read an article (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/15...
1 answer
A minute ago I heard cymbal's. Earlier I heard knocking. Yesterday I head my mom's friend when it was just me and my Grandma. I also hear...
2 answers
  Al5533,    drifter0213
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources