Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
1 - 20 (of 1293) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnos...
11 answers |
I have been taking antipsychotics for about 8 years and keep on wondering why my symptoms won't go away even though I'm taking the heavie...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've been taking risperdal for over a year. Whenever I smoke weed now it gets me really messed up and dumb feeling. I smoked every day fo...
2 answers |
Hello Everyone, Well, I want to ask a question and could not find one Doctor at Medhelp so I came to the most knowledgeable people her...
8 answers |
1029439 tn?1265665405
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
27 answers | 3 comments |
For the past week or two I've been experiencing some weird symptoms that have been very scary to me. I know this may sound silly, but I'...
1 answer |
Hi I've posted lots of stuff on other chats but I'll do a little introduction on me. I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
For a few years now I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I deal with a lot of stress daily. But since I was a child I ALWAYS ...
1 answer |
My friend is possibly schizophrenic and hallucinating a lot. In the past few days he hallucinated almost all the time, didn't sleep and w...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi these are all my symptoms and I'm scared of having schizophrenia. Sorry it's a long list hoping someone can help: Losing my senses L...
3 answers |
What about zyprexa and latuda? I am currently taking zyprexa and clozaril and want to switch the clozaril because of heavy side effects. ...
2 answers |
I have dealt with someone recently that is not getting help for their multi diagnoses. Previously diagnosed and stated by three doctors o...
1 answer |
Hi I had some problems with CEV. Is there somebody who knows more about that.I would really like to know more.I was reding about it but i...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have a friend and I think he's schizophrenic. An other friend thinks too. So he hallucinates very often, but there was an incident; he ...
1 answer |
19078612 tn?1471990602
Back in 2000 I was involuntarily given PCP in a blunt that I had bought. I have never had smoked this dangerous street drug before, nor h...
1 answer |
19028296 tn?1471322738
After 8 years of peaceful marriage & two beautiful kids, my wife started lying or perceived everything about me negatively. Those days, s...
2 answers | 2 comments |
1626347 tn?1390789425
Okay, so I was doing a schizophrenia screening quiz just for curiosity online and only one out of the rest matched the screening test que...
1 answer |
I have been using MDMA for about 5yrs. I now feel pulses and feel my heart beat race and slow down. I now hear voices and now conversate ...
2 answers |
Please help ... i have been with my husband for 2 years he is diagonosed as paranoid schizophrenic. When medicated he is the most wonderf...
1 answer | 3 comments |
2010625 tn?1329375656
Hello. I was looking for a community for schizoaffective disorder but was unable to find one. I guess I will have to go with the bipolar ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources