Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
1 - 20 (of 1312) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my father is a paraniod schizophrenic, has been for years, he is on high alert for his violence, and been sectioned many times before. al...
4 answers |
Anyone tried niacin B3 therapy, or know of any success stories with natural treatments for schizo-affective disorder? We're running out o...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Basically about 3 months ago I was smoking a for only about five nights in a row and I didn't have that much to be honest. I smoked it a ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Three years ago I stayed at a hotel, and I believed that I had a horrible anxiety attack but a few friends have told me they don't think ...
2 answers |
This may sound like a contradiction but I been diagnosed as having ADHD and Schizoaffective Depressive type. The contradiction seems to c...
5 answers |
1029439 tn?1265665405
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
27 answers | 5 comments |
I do not understand why I feel this way I do not understand why or how this all started. I do not know why my brain insist on making me b...
2 answers |
What kind of mental disorder is this? My little sister of 18 years old has a mental disorder but we are not able to figure out what it...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1190847 tn?1287366625
I have one friend who used to be a therapist and another friend who is studying psychology in college. I described my past symptoms to th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I keep forgetting what I have just said/ done/thought about. Like someone might ask em a question, and I'll know if I've answered but I'l...
1 answer |
Hi I had some problems with CEV. Is there somebody who knows more about that.I would really like to know more.I was reding about it but i...
7 answers | 2 comments |
pl kindly help me urgently my sister has mania disorder she start 5 years ago we use all we can and try all druge avilabel for this diso...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is a paranoid schizophrenic. We've been together for about 7 months now, and things are really starting to get difficult - w...
8 answers | 1 comment |
What is the lethal dose of aripiprazole, quetiapine and lamotrigine? Mix of them.
1 answer |
I have cured real thought-broadcasting with Blonaserin.but the side effect was strong, so im thinking about switching to another med. wha...
1 answer |
Way back from my high school days, I started to feel uneasy because I got to see things that I think it is not real, like someone who is ...
1 answer |
19954505 tn?1487592672
I think there is camras in my home and that I am on a webscite 24/7. And I hear a voice say a swear word all day and night.
1 answer |
Hello my name is Frank I got parnoid schizophrenia since I was 17 years old. I have always been self aware of my disability since that a...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am taking Zyprexa 20mg and Clozapine 300mg. At certain times in the day, every day, I get really agitated inside my head and don't know...
1 answer |
im thinking of resorting to spiritual healing. do you know of any trustworthy spiritual healers? is Alani Santos credible? thanks in advance
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources