Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
1 - 20 (of 1280) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been using MDMA for about 5yrs. I now feel pulses and feel my heart beat race and slow down. I now hear voices and now conversate ...
2 answers |
Please help ... i have been with my husband for 2 years he is diagonosed as paranoid schizophrenic. When medicated he is the most wonderf...
1 answer | 3 comments |
2010625 tn?1329375656
Hello. I was looking for a community for schizoaffective disorder but was unable to find one. I guess I will have to go with the bipolar ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
This has been going on for 3-4 years now. My brother went through some stress while living alone abroad and developed schizophrenia. I th...
7 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
Am with my Partner at the moment, he is hearing voices. The scary thing is, that he is reacting to them. He's just been down stairs to ...
2 answers |
I used to take melatonin for neurogenesis 10mg during the day as well as 10mg before bed for about 4-5 months. I didn't know it was harmf...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Every day I have issues, with being part of society. I was sitting with my girlfriend last night. Out of no where I saw her best friend c...
1 answer |
Hello I take Risperidone for a current mental health condition. I read an article (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/15...
1 answer |
A minute ago I heard cymbal's. Earlier I heard knocking. Yesterday I head my mom's friend when it was just me and my Grandma. I also hear...
2 answers |
1238036 tn?1457319047
How do I react to my Partner? This thing about the 'Hell's Angel's' Club voices are beginning to grind on me. I go along with it all, b...
1 answer |
A close friend of mine called me one day and started talking about how the world is going to end and how the earth were living on is real...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm new here and pretty desperate for answers, since no amount of research has helped and every doctor I've seen think I ha...
7 answers | 2 comments |
DOES THIS MEAN THAT I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS? DOES THIS MEAN THAT I NEVER HAD MENTAL ILLNESS? CT-SCAN FINAL REPORT 10/15/20...
2 answers | 2 comments |
1029439 tn?1265665405
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
29 answers | 1 comment |
I've been hearing voices in my head and my hands would shake when I would write, I also have been under a lot of stress and I can't conc...
2 answers |
6 yrs ago i started dating a man that i had a relationship with over 20 yrs ago we love each other so deeply our love is so...
1 answer |
When i was little i always daydreamed, and i still do. for a few years though, i actually believed i was part dragon. I imagined i was bo...
2 answers |
17725700 tn?1459604171
I am on a diet eating vegetables and some meat and it seems to be working. What diets work for you?
2 answers |
is it good for two people who has schizaphrania to get marriag
1 answer |
4730868 tn?1362623278
I ask this question because I was wondering if anyone else out there are different ideas of the world like I do. I will explain. To me th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources