Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
21 - 40 (of 1280) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17725700 tn?1459604171
Has anyone else lost all interest in music due to their psych meds?
1 answer |
hi im a 20 year old male from UK and have not felt "normal" since i was around 14 and started smoking cannabis i went "weird" all of a s...
4 answers |
I was tapering off clozapine and my paranoia came back. I went from 300 to 250 in a week then from 250 to 200 in another week and so on u...
1 answer |
My dad is 63 years old, was diagnosed Schizophrenia 2 months ago. he was an alcoholic for almost 40 years, he suddenly quit it by himself...
1 answer |
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnos...
9 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
did anyone catch the column on b-vitamins and schizophrenia ? theres some kind of link to the development stages
I have been taking zyprexa and clozapine, 20 mg and 300mg respectively and my delusional thoughts that come and go during the day were st...
1 answer |
J5_
I'm so tired of talking to myself and I know what the brain pickers will say. We can put you on mood stabilizers . Been there done that a...
1 answer |
1238036 tn?1457319047
My Partner has Schizo-effective Disorder - Is this illness purely only solved via medication? He's an intelligent Man - Surely there is ...
3 answers |
My son is schizophrenic (paranoid type). Yesterday he told me his dad (my ex) has neuroschizophrenia with mood disorder! I said I have ...
3 answers |
My husband has had schizophrenia for ten years. I've known him for six months and we have been married for five. All the history I know o...
3 answers |
My brother 27 yr old suffering from schizophrenia from past 1.5 yr. Every night he take Sizodon plus 2 mg, stalopam, neulora 1/2 tablet. ...
2 answers |
I was a happy child but my parents are emotionally and mentally abusive, which started the mental problems off. I then had a mass of bull...
1 answer |
675718 tn?1449992146
is anyone that has or have interests in tardive dyskinesia and would like and agree and support my request for the creation of a communit...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been very obsessed with fear i am becoming insane due to my anxiety .. I guess . At least thats what doctors say , but my ...
3 answers |
What are the symptoms?You will notice that i don't have any issues but keep to add questions on this forum.Overall how a person react to ...
2 answers |
15242955 tn?1439342488
I don't want to assume there is only one mental disorder.
3 answers |
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice please. I've started seeing a nice man and he's actually a dream man, but ...
20 answers |
My problem at the end of my sophmore year (2008) what i know of it so far is...PTSD and a form of psychosis triggered by a tragic event i...
5 answers |
I don't know what to do anymore. I love my boyfriend dearly, we have been together for 2 years now, and I don't want to break up with him...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...