Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
21 - 40 (of 1289) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1238036 tn?1457319047
How do I react to my Partner? This thing about the 'Hell's Angel's' Club voices are beginning to grind on me. I go along with it all, b...
1 answer |
A close friend of mine called me one day and started talking about how the world is going to end and how the earth were living on is real...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm new here and pretty desperate for answers, since no amount of research has helped and every doctor I've seen think I ha...
7 answers | 2 comments |
DOES THIS MEAN THAT I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS? DOES THIS MEAN THAT I NEVER HAD MENTAL ILLNESS? CT-SCAN FINAL REPORT 10/15/20...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've been hearing voices in my head and my hands would shake when I would write, I also have been under a lot of stress and I can't conc...
2 answers |
6 yrs ago i started dating a man that i had a relationship with over 20 yrs ago we love each other so deeply our love is so...
1 answer |
When i was little i always daydreamed, and i still do. for a few years though, i actually believed i was part dragon. I imagined i was bo...
2 answers |
17725700 tn?1459604171
I am on a diet eating vegetables and some meat and it seems to be working. What diets work for you?
2 answers |
is it good for two people who has schizaphrania to get marriag
1 answer |
4730868 tn?1362623278
I ask this question because I was wondering if anyone else out there are different ideas of the world like I do. I will explain. To me th...
1 answer |
17725700 tn?1459604171
Has anyone else lost all interest in music due to their psych meds?
1 answer |
hi im a 20 year old male from UK and have not felt "normal" since i was around 14 and started smoking cannabis i went "weird" all of a s...
4 answers |
I was tapering off clozapine and my paranoia came back. I went from 300 to 250 in a week then from 250 to 200 in another week and so on u...
1 answer |
My dad is 63 years old, was diagnosed Schizophrenia 2 months ago. he was an alcoholic for almost 40 years, he suddenly quit it by himself...
1 answer |
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnos...
9 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
did anyone catch the column on b-vitamins and schizophrenia ? theres some kind of link to the development stages
I have been taking zyprexa and clozapine, 20 mg and 300mg respectively and my delusional thoughts that come and go during the day were st...
1 answer |
J5_
I'm so tired of talking to myself and I know what the brain pickers will say. We can put you on mood stabilizers . Been there done that a...
1 answer |
1238036 tn?1457319047
My Partner has Schizo-effective Disorder - Is this illness purely only solved via medication? He's an intelligent Man - Surely there is ...
3 answers |
My son is schizophrenic (paranoid type). Yesterday he told me his dad (my ex) has neuroschizophrenia with mood disorder! I said I have ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources