Aa
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

21 - 40 (of 1269) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
675718 tn?1449992146
is anyone that has or have interests in tardive dyskinesia and would like and agree and support my request for the creation of a community for tardive dyskinesia :)
  Posted
Hello, I have been very obsessed with fear i am becoming insane due to my anxiety .. I guess . At least thats what doctors say , but my question is wether people understand they are becoming insane and if yes what are the first signs?
  Posted
What are the symptoms?You will notice that i don't have any issues but keep to add questions on this forum.Overall how a person react to another person;personality and others?
  Posted
15242955 tn?1439342488
I don't want to assume there is only one mental disorder.
  Posted
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice please. I've started seeing a nice man and he's actually a dream man, but the other day he told me he has suffered from schizophrenia. I still really like him, but I'm also s...
  Posted
My problem at the end of my sophmore year (2008) what i know of it so far is...PTSD and a form of psychosis triggered by a tragic event in my life which i keep to myself since no one beleves it. It worsened during my stay at a therapudic...
  Posted
I don't know what to do anymore. I love my boyfriend dearly, we have been together for 2 years now, and I don't want to break up with him. The story: In the past he has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and had several psychosis. How...
  Posted
15242955 tn?1439342488
Comic, impressionist, former SNL member says his only psychiatric diagnosis is PTSD. in his memoir "God if you not there I'm..." and in interviews. Yet I see in various sites that he is diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar. I am i...
  Posted
16213370 tn?1446152154
I haven't been able to seecany type of psychologist because of money problems But its not bothering me so I'm not sure if its schizophrenia or not anyways Sometimes mostly at night i see shadows moving across the wall and sometimes on...
  Posted
Can mild schizophrenia that is or is not being managed with medication come out or can an episode occur due to excess alcohol intake?
  Posted
Do anti-psychotic medications cause brain damage when taken long term? Some sources on the internet say this is the case, while others say they are totally safe. The ones that really scare me are those which state that the brain mass shr...
  Posted
Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for 15yrs. Things are getting progressively worse. in the beginning he was normal. over the past few years hes becoming delusional. I asked a psychiatrist and he said it sounds like he suffers from par...
  Posted
What anti psychotics are best in injection Is haldol better then consta? Is ivenga any good?
  Posted
I hated oral risperdal, is risperdal consta better in terms of injected does it also have less side effects and less prolactin?
  Posted
Took 17.5mg for a week within end of week I experienced my skin burning and peeling on hands and feet and hair thinning and sheddy and sweating from forehead and eye vision gone I felt like I was going to die took 4 weeks to subside ...
  Posted
OK so I was in hospital over regaine the product gave me a bad reaction and I became depressed and suicidal so was hospitalized I was put on risperdal 4mg mirtazapine 30mg zopiclone 7.5mg Week 2 in hospital my penis shrivels up and...
  Posted
could taking an anti psychotic drug when you do not have a condition like schizophrenia cause hallucinations
  Posted
I have a 7 year old who wakes n the middle of the night screaming how these bugs are crawling on him.... I goes to look and there is nothing there he says the bugs are making squiggly lines in him.... Its been goin on ill say bout a year...
  Posted
I pretty much have every symptom of schizoid personality disorder but I'm absolutely not cold or emotionless at all!! I have an overwhelming desire to be "human" on top but my subconscious feels so disconnected. All I do is live in my ...
  Posted
Lately I've been having conversations in my head and role playing to boot. I have entire conversations with people I know, and even responding for them and answering them back. It seems constant. Am I losing my mind? I've heard thats a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources