Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
41 - 60 (of 1283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice please. I've started seeing a nice man and he's actually a dream man, but ...
20 answers |
My problem at the end of my sophmore year (2008) what i know of it so far is...PTSD and a form of psychosis triggered by a tragic event i...
5 answers |
I don't know what to do anymore. I love my boyfriend dearly, we have been together for 2 years now, and I don't want to break up with him...
13 answers | 1 comment |
15242955 tn?1439342488
Comic, impressionist, former SNL member says his only psychiatric diagnosis is PTSD. in his memoir "God if you not there I'm..." and in...
3 answers |
16213370 tn?1446152154
I haven't been able to seecany type of psychologist because of money problems But its not bothering me so I'm not sure if its schizophr...
1 answer |
Can mild schizophrenia that is or is not being managed with medication come out or can an episode occur due to excess alcohol intake?
6 answers | 2 comments |
Do anti-psychotic medications cause brain damage when taken long term? Some sources on the internet say this is the case, while others sa...
2 answers |
Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for 15yrs. Things are getting progressively worse. in the beginning he was normal. over the past few y...
1 answer |
What anti psychotics are best in injection Is haldol better then consta? Is ivenga any good?
1 answer |
I hated oral risperdal, is risperdal consta better in terms of injected does it also have less side effects and less prolactin?
1 answer |
Took 17.5mg for a week within end of week I experienced my skin burning and peeling on hands and feet and hair thinning and sheddy and sw...
1 answer |
OK so I was in hospital over regaine the product gave me a bad reaction and I became depressed and suicidal so was hospitalized I was ...
3 answers |
could taking an anti psychotic drug when you do not have a condition like schizophrenia cause hallucinations
6 answers |
I have a 7 year old who wakes n the middle of the night screaming how these bugs are crawling on him.... I goes to look and there is noth...
3 answers |
I pretty much have every symptom of schizoid personality disorder but I'm absolutely not cold or emotionless at all!! I have an overwhel...
5 answers |
Lately I've been having conversations in my head and role playing to boot. I have entire conversations with people I know, and even resp...
23 answers |
how can i deal with my schizophrinic brother if any egyption here help me finding good doctor and support groups
1 answer |
RE: Those who Hear Voices This is a rather complicated question. People hear voices inside their heads and also with their ear...
30 answers |
I just found out a friend has been on the medicine venlafaxine for the highest dosage and his psychiatrist put him on abilify too recentl...
2 answers |
I'M 15,and Yeah I have been posting a few questions then normal,but I've got a lot to ask,Anyway,I was wondering if I could Possibly have...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources