Aa
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

41 - 60 (of 1258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We have friends of the family whose 40 something daughter has severe schizophrenia and is bi-polar. She was not always this way. They told us it started coming about 5 or so years ago. She has completely lost touch with reality, is re...
sgtanthony | Last answer
After taking anti psychotics i have lost my creativity and imagination. I am unable to daydream, fantasize or visualize and recall images from memory and my thought process has slowed down. What can be done to overcome this condition?
bho12 | Last answer
In have ocd and intrusive thoughts and I think anxiety. I have a massive fear of being schizophrenic! Or just having phsycosis! I will be all worried about it and will start "hearing" things like an alarm clock going off or someone tapp...
Elizabethw789 | Last answer
Paranoid about having schizophrenia or actually schizophrenia? How do I get rid of my fear of having schizophrenia?? Hi, I have ocd and intrusive thoughts and depersonalization and derealization ( I also believe I have anxiety but I...
Elizabethw789 | Last answer
14013345_tn?1432519001
I remember being a child, but don't remember growing up. It first spoke to me when I was 19. He says its not schizophrenia cause the pills don't stop him. They still don't, I'm called a fool for writing this, over and over. How do I not ...
buzzskill | Last answer
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnosed he told me that he was transgender. This surprised me because I remembered that at the age of 1...
Mooncows | Last answer
14000093_tn?1432462774
Does Abilify and Saphris cause weight gain? Is 5mg. Abdin and 5mg. Saphris effective for schizoaffective patients with paranoia, depression, OCD, and panic attacks?
LourdesMaeM | Last answer
I am currently on ability maintena ( I recently got put on this) and its not because I don't tale my meds the Dr just thought it would be better that 80 mg geodon and 5 ability.I'm not schizophrenic I'm bipolar bit since this med is usua...
everclear51 | Last answer
In my head I have two voices but the thing is there both mine, if that makes sense. I've looked into multiple personalities and voices but none of them fit. We talk most of the time and sometimes we dicide who is in control. I don't know...
My boyfriend was diagnosed with schizophrenia awhile ago and recently his outbursts are ruining our relationship.
chriosz20 | Last answer
Group: Members Posts: 1 Member No.: 463 Joined: 26-May 09 Ok I have tried everything else offline and am now resorting to trying out some different things online in order to get some input and suggestions. I am surround...
Worn_Out | Last answer
what med is best as +to antipsychotics for anxiety related to waiting for the voices to return? My Husband currently takes Buspar with Trifluoperazine and the voices have stopped however the anticipation still lingers. Sometimes he goes ...
Nacho75 | Last answer
Has anyone noted predisposition to mental illnesses, e.g., schizophrenia, in children whose mother's took Bendectin for morning sickness?
Arics_Mom | Last answer
How do the voices from schizophrenia sound??? I have anxiety panic attacks and Im really scared of having schizophrenia. Sometimes I hear voices but their inside my head not outside. Im pretty sure its just my mind playing tricks on me s...
shyboy775 | Last answer
Are there any medications that will stop me from disorganized thinking. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia by one psychiatrist and a dissociate disorder by another.
irene1m | Last answer
Is there any med that for schizophrenia that doesnt make you gain weight or the better one?
jazzschizophrenia | Last answer
I find myself talking to myself all day long in my head ... im not talking to different voices that belong to someone else I don't see things either its like talking to my inner voice and I know its me im talking to could this be schizop...
chibak | Last answer
hi, I see things at night, after I sleep at night, I wake up at a point... And I see things in my room..they are abstract..it feels like as if they are about to fall on me or will trap me inside them..or my bed would seem to disappear ...
joy159 | Last answer
675718_tn?1449992146
my doctor switched to artanes from cogetin cuz the pills made me slow so any thoughts on this?
drifter0213 | Last answer
675718_tn?1449992146
im switching from Geodon to seroquel
drifter0213 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity