Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

81 - 100 (of 1271) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How schizophrenia comes out of nowhere. I was clean and sober for 3 years from alcohol and weed and then one day it hit me after going out and drinking with some friends and the next day I'm hearing distant voices that sound like they're...
  Posted
Well i was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder which they say is a mood disorder with symptoms of schizophrenia but I doubt the diagnosis. I have never heard voices, or seen things that are not there. All I have is a mood disorder li...
  Posted
Hello I'm new to the group but have read a lot and tonight experience by first full blown delusional episode My boyfriend was diagnosed over 4 years ago after trying Meth for the first time and that was the trigger or the on switch! Toni...
  Posted
I have been with my boyfriend for a little over a year now. It was literally love at first site. Since the day I met him my life has been all about him. When he was in his early 20's he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and paranoid sc...
  Posted
Risperdal works at treating my schizophrenic symptoms for hearing voices but I'vegained a lot of weight on it. I finally was able to talk to a psychiatrist but I didn't want to switch to geodon and have it not work for me. I heard that ...
  Posted
I've been on th m for about 9 months and gained 40 pounds. I need to make an appoiment with my psychiatrist so I can ask about weaning off my medication since she said she's not against me trying to come off the medication. I just want t...
  Posted
Does anyone have any information about Risperdal Comstra IM.. Side effects, relieve of sx, etc.
  Posted
Does anyone have any knowledge about closapine, second generation drug. Looking at have Doc start on my son who Schizo, and no help with other meds. Short life with other drugs.
  Posted
My boyfriend is a paranoid schizophrenic. We've been together for about 7 months now, and things are really starting to get difficult - we are arguing almost twice a week - and I think his untreated schizophrenia is playing a significant...
  Posted
10013100 tn?1418043129
I'll be as brief as possible. I, about twice a week now, hear a faint song or tv show in the distance, but there's no music playing our tv on. This happens all hours of the day, so it's not me waking up from dream state. It's always in t...
  Posted
I'M A 46 YR. OLD MALE DIAGNOSED SCHIZO-EFFECTIVE BI-POLAR. FRIDAY MORNING TO LATE FRIDAY NIGHT/REAL EARLY SATURDAY MORNING 11/14-15/14 I'D TAKEN MY MEDS 2 DAYS IN 1 DAY. I CALLED MY MOM WHO IS A NURSE. SHE SAID NOT TO TAKE ANY MEDS ON S...
  Posted
so my girlfriend has been saying she thinks she has schizophrenia...she does have bad anxiety. she found out that her grandmother had it, and that they gave her shock therapy for it. she doesn't know if her mom has it, but her mom receiv...
  Posted
675718 tn?1449992146
I went to the VA hospital this week to meet yet another new doctor. during my appointment a psychiatric nurse walked in and told me that in 1996 I was diagnosed with psychosis NOS. then the nurse told me I have untreatable psychosis. wha...
  Posted
my son has taken many antipsychotic meds and nothing has helped he is still hallucinating
  Posted
My boyfriend has bp1 and is on numerus amounts of medication and the dr wants him to take saphris 5mg to help with his sleep but it makes him look & feel like a zombie. I think its way too strong for him along with the other meds he take...
  Posted
I'm having a hard time for the last two days. I keep seeing people at night outside watching me. I also keep seeing this black shadow which I actually see most days rolling me. It's getting worse though last night they would go by so qui...
  Posted
1039200 tn?1314915608
Can someone help me understand why a person with schizophrenia in a relationship would want to spend less and less time with their partner and come up with more and more silly excuses. Since a few months into the relationship (of over a ...
  Posted
ive been on risperdal for only three week 1st week 0.5 mg...2nd week 2mg...3rd week 3mg..... im weaning as directed by the doctor. i dont go see the doctor until three more days. im having really bad anxiety, cant sleep and im shaking h...
  Posted
I am not Schizophrenic Like 2day this morning I was asleep and I heard a soft voice calling My name and woke me up but when I look around In my room there was no one around. This is like the 3 x Just like to say here also, that when...
  Posted
Are there success stories of people Getting a handle on schizophrenia off of medications?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources