Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
81 - 100 (of 1323) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband has had schizophrenia for ten years. I've known him for six months and we have been married for five. All the history I know o...
3 answers |
My brother 27 yr old suffering from schizophrenia from past 1.5 yr. Every night he take Sizodon plus 2 mg, stalopam, neulora 1/2 tablet. ...
2 answers |
I was a happy child but my parents are emotionally and mentally abusive, which started the mental problems off. I then had a mass of bull...
1 answer |
675718 tn?1449992146
is anyone that has or have interests in tardive dyskinesia and would like and agree and support my request for the creation of a communit...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been very obsessed with fear i am becoming insane due to my anxiety .. I guess . At least thats what doctors say , but my ...
3 answers |
What are the symptoms?You will notice that i don't have any issues but keep to add questions on this forum.Overall how a person react to ...
2 answers |
15242955 tn?1439342488
I don't want to assume there is only one mental disorder.
3 answers |
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice please. I've started seeing a nice man and he's actually a dream man, but ...
20 answers |
My problem at the end of my sophmore year (2008) what i know of it so far is...PTSD and a form of psychosis triggered by a tragic event i...
4 answers |
I don't know what to do anymore. I love my boyfriend dearly, we have been together for 2 years now, and I don't want to break up with him...
13 answers | 1 comment |
15242955 tn?1439342488
Comic, impressionist, former SNL member says his only psychiatric diagnosis is PTSD. in his memoir "God if you not there I'm..." and in...
3 answers |
16213370 tn?1446152154
I haven't been able to seecany type of psychologist because of money problems But its not bothering me so I'm not sure if its schizophr...
1 answer |
Can mild schizophrenia that is or is not being managed with medication come out or can an episode occur due to excess alcohol intake?
6 answers | 2 comments |
Do anti-psychotic medications cause brain damage when taken long term? Some sources on the internet say this is the case, while others sa...
2 answers |
Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for 15yrs. Things are getting progressively worse. in the beginning he was normal. over the past few y...
1 answer |
What anti psychotics are best in injection Is haldol better then consta? Is ivenga any good?
1 answer |
I hated oral risperdal, is risperdal consta better in terms of injected does it also have less side effects and less prolactin?
1 answer |
Took 17.5mg for a week within end of week I experienced my skin burning and peeling on hands and feet and hair thinning and sheddy and sw...
1 answer |
OK so I was in hospital over regaine the product gave me a bad reaction and I became depressed and suicidal so was hospitalized I was ...
3 answers |
could taking an anti psychotic drug when you do not have a condition like schizophrenia cause hallucinations
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources