Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
81 - 100 (of 1289) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14000093 tn?1432462774
Does Abilify and Saphris cause weight gain? Is 5mg. Abdin and 5mg. Saphris effective for schizoaffective patients with paranoia, depressi...
1 answer |
I am currently on ability maintena ( I recently got put on this) and its not because I don't tale my meds the Dr just thought it would be...
1 answer |
In my head I have two voices but the thing is there both mine, if that makes sense. I've looked into multiple personalities and voices bu...
1 answer |
My boyfriend was diagnosed with schizophrenia awhile ago and recently his outbursts are ruining our relationship.
1 answer |
Group: Members Posts: 1 Member No.: 463 Joined: 26-May 09 Ok I have tried everything else offline and am now resorting ...
4 answers |
what med is best as +to antipsychotics for anxiety related to waiting for the voices to return? My Husband currently takes Buspar with Tr...
1 answer |
Has anyone noted predisposition to mental illnesses, e.g., schizophrenia, in children whose mother's took Bendectin for morning sickness?
2 answers |
How do the voices from schizophrenia sound??? I have anxiety panic attacks and Im really scared of having schizophrenia. Sometimes I hear...
7 answers |
Are there any medications that will stop me from disorganized thinking. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia by one psychiatrist and...
1 answer |
Is there any med that for schizophrenia that doesnt make you gain weight or the better one?
1 answer |
I find myself talking to myself all day long in my head ... im not talking to different voices that belong to someone else I don't see th...
1 answer |
hi, I see things at night, after I sleep at night, I wake up at a point... And I see things in my room..they are abstract..it feels lik...
6 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
my doctor switched to artanes from cogetin cuz the pills made me slow so any thoughts on this?
2 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
im switching from Geodon to seroquel
4 answers |
Since my panic attack a year a go, i have a phobia of developing schizophrenia? i was wondering what other peoples anxious phobias are an...
3 answers |
Hello My name is Rory i;m a 23 year old south african male and I go to trance festivals every couple of months or so, where I use mdma,...
1 answer |
for as long as I can remember ive talked to myself in my head I can sometimes put my headphones on and listen to music and just daydream ...
1 answer |
When I was 16, I smoked pot and experienced debilitating dp/dr for 8 months. I didn't know what had happened, just that while I was high ...
1 answer |
Is it covered by Med-ical?
1 answer |
I think risperdal has slowed down my metabolism.i just reached 150 pounds ive never been this heavy in my life. I've been doing some rese...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources