Aa
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

81 - 100 (of 1258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend has bp1 and is on numerus amounts of medication and the dr wants him to take saphris 5mg to help with his sleep but it makes him look & feel like a zombie. I think its way too strong for him along with the other meds he take...
MaryLeadda | Last answer
I'm having a hard time for the last two days. I keep seeing people at night outside watching me. I also keep seeing this black shadow which I actually see most days rolling me. It's getting worse though last night they would go by so qui...
dustytroy | Last answer
1039200_tn?1314915608
Can someone help me understand why a person with schizophrenia in a relationship would want to spend less and less time with their partner and come up with more and more silly excuses. Since a few months into the relationship (of over a ...
starbunny | Last answer
ive been on risperdal for only three week 1st week 0.5 mg...2nd week 2mg...3rd week 3mg..... im weaning as directed by the doctor. i dont go see the doctor until three more days. im having really bad anxiety, cant sleep and im shaking h...
krazy006 | Last answer
I am not Schizophrenic Like 2day this morning I was asleep and I heard a soft voice calling My name and woke me up but when I look around In my room there was no one around. This is like the 3 x Just like to say here also, that when...
Shy1021 | Last answer
Are there success stories of people Getting a handle on schizophrenia off of medications?
asktiny1116 | Last answer
One year ago my sister's behavious was shockingly changed. We tried our best to manage but failed. We admitted her in hospital and they diagnosted schizophrenia. After One week we bring her home, she was mostly recovered and better. But ...
rehansheik | Last answer
And I'm no longer a member of Kaiser so I have no doctors or health insurance. I'm worried because I need my meds but now I have nowhere to pick them up. Med-ical is taking its sweet time to cover me and now I'm out of medication. I have...
cjenny92 | Last answer
My boyfriend suffers from Schizophrenia due to past use of hallucinogenic drugs. I want to be able to offer him as much assistance as I possibly can. He recently stopped taking his medication as it was worsening his moods and causing ...
blackphase | Last answer
Hi everyone. I'm new here and pretty desperate for answers, since no amount of research has helped and every doctor I've seen think I have adjustment disorder or postpartum depression...they won't actually take the time to listen to my ...
ZoeyBallantine | Last answer
Madam, I ram a pure o pt for past 20 yrs now I am a professional and feeling better with occasional spikes of obessive fear now when I googled net I came across a study coating that in Jama journal step edition that OCD pt have a high ri...
Sastha | Last answer
I have Schizo-Affective Disorder, which is not classified under here, but I am hoping someone can help. I am on 60mg of it 2x daily. I don't know if that's a lot or not but I am 5'2" and 255.2, way too much weight for my height. Can some...
Melle2 | Last answer
My daughter is 3 years 9 months old and is the size of a 5 year old. She has been diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, Insomnia, Central hypotonia and a genetic mutation on the RAI1 gene. She started taking sedatives at 19 months old (Ambien) ...
cheesecakelover90 | Last answer
for a couple nights now ive been having some weird problems . whenever I try and go to sleep at night I wil hear voices in my mind it only happens when im trying to go to sleep .I don't talk to the voices or nothing like that and I don't...
c_bk | Last answer
My elderly mother is in a nursing home in the memory support unit for those with dementia related issues. She has paranoid schizophrenia and is resisting bathing, likely her form of protesting being in the nursing home. She hasn't bathed...
BryBar | Last answer
My elderly mother is in a nursing home in the memory support unit for those with dementia related issues. She has paranoid schizophrenia and is resisting bathing, likely her form of protesting being in the nursing home. She hasn't bathed...
BryBar | Posted
I'e taken Seroquel 200mg 3x a day for 13 years. I'm always having conversation (in my head), and was wondering if (I know it sounds wierd) when I read I hear myself as if I was reading aloud. Could this be a symptom that requires a med c...
Calin22 | Last answer
Often times, I get uneasy around men and get this ungrounded fear that they are going to rape me. I'm also anxious virtually all the time. I have never been abused (I was "hit on" by an older guy at one point but nothing that could reall...
queenmarz | Last answer
1310468_tn?1274867525
Hi everyone. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with something a bit odd that goes on with my thoughts. I'm already diagnosed BiPolar II, but am controlling it pretty well now with cognitive behavioural therapy. But there's a weir...
Soggymoggy | Last answer
Is what my doctor said to me. I was thinking king about changing to ability but really I want to talk to my doctor about when I can get off of antipsychotics. I would do anything to be off of these meds quit drinking stay sober forever i...
cjenny92 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources