Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
101 - 120 (of 1283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone have any knowledge about closapine, second generation drug. Looking at have Doc start on my son who Schizo, and no help with ...
4 answers |
My boyfriend is a paranoid schizophrenic. We've been together for about 7 months now, and things are really starting to get difficult - w...
8 answers |
10013100 tn?1418043129
I'll be as brief as possible. I, about twice a week now, hear a faint song or tv show in the distance, but there's no music playing our t...
4 answers |
I'M A 46 YR. OLD MALE DIAGNOSED SCHIZO-EFFECTIVE BI-POLAR. FRIDAY MORNING TO LATE FRIDAY NIGHT/REAL EARLY SATURDAY MORNING 11/14-15/14 I...
3 answers |
so my girlfriend has been saying she thinks she has schizophrenia...she does have bad anxiety. she found out that her grandmother had it,...
3 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
I went to the VA hospital this week to meet yet another new doctor. during my appointment a psychiatric nurse walked in and told me that ...
5 answers |
my son has taken many antipsychotic meds and nothing has helped he is still hallucinating
2 answers |
My boyfriend has bp1 and is on numerus amounts of medication and the dr wants him to take saphris 5mg to help with his sleep but it makes...
2 answers |
I'm having a hard time for the last two days. I keep seeing people at night outside watching me. I also keep seeing this black shadow whi...
3 answers |
1039200 tn?1314915608
Can someone help me understand why a person with schizophrenia in a relationship would want to spend less and less time with their partne...
10 answers |
ive been on risperdal for only three week 1st week 0.5 mg...2nd week 2mg...3rd week 3mg..... im weaning as directed by the doctor. i don...
6 answers |
I am not Schizophrenic Like 2day this morning I was asleep and I heard a soft voice calling My name and woke me up but when I look arou...
2 answers |
Are there success stories of people Getting a handle on schizophrenia off of medications?
1 answer |
One year ago my sister's behavious was shockingly changed. We tried our best to manage but failed. We admitted her in hospital and they d...
6 answers |
And I'm no longer a member of Kaiser so I have no doctors or health insurance. I'm worried because I need my meds but now I have nowhere ...
1 answer |
My boyfriend suffers from Schizophrenia due to past use of hallucinogenic drugs. I want to be able to offer him as much assistance as ...
2 answers |
Madam, I ram a pure o pt for past 20 yrs now I am a professional and feeling better with occasional spikes of obessive fear now when I go...
4 answers |
I have Schizo-Affective Disorder, which is not classified under here, but I am hoping someone can help. I am on 60mg of it 2x daily. I do...
3 answers |
My daughter is 3 years 9 months old and is the size of a 5 year old. She has been diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, Insomnia, Central hypotoni...
1 answer |
for a couple nights now ive been having some weird problems . whenever I try and go to sleep at night I wil hear voices in my mind it onl...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...