Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
101 - 120 (of 1280) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'M A 46 YR. OLD MALE DIAGNOSED SCHIZO-EFFECTIVE BI-POLAR. FRIDAY MORNING TO LATE FRIDAY NIGHT/REAL EARLY SATURDAY MORNING 11/14-15/14 I...
3 answers |
so my girlfriend has been saying she thinks she has schizophrenia...she does have bad anxiety. she found out that her grandmother had it,...
3 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
I went to the VA hospital this week to meet yet another new doctor. during my appointment a psychiatric nurse walked in and told me that ...
5 answers |
my son has taken many antipsychotic meds and nothing has helped he is still hallucinating
2 answers |
My boyfriend has bp1 and is on numerus amounts of medication and the dr wants him to take saphris 5mg to help with his sleep but it makes...
2 answers |
I'm having a hard time for the last two days. I keep seeing people at night outside watching me. I also keep seeing this black shadow whi...
3 answers |
1039200 tn?1314915608
Can someone help me understand why a person with schizophrenia in a relationship would want to spend less and less time with their partne...
10 answers |
ive been on risperdal for only three week 1st week 0.5 mg...2nd week 2mg...3rd week 3mg..... im weaning as directed by the doctor. i don...
6 answers |
I am not Schizophrenic Like 2day this morning I was asleep and I heard a soft voice calling My name and woke me up but when I look arou...
2 answers |
Are there success stories of people Getting a handle on schizophrenia off of medications?
1 answer |
One year ago my sister's behavious was shockingly changed. We tried our best to manage but failed. We admitted her in hospital and they d...
6 answers |
And I'm no longer a member of Kaiser so I have no doctors or health insurance. I'm worried because I need my meds but now I have nowhere ...
1 answer |
My boyfriend suffers from Schizophrenia due to past use of hallucinogenic drugs. I want to be able to offer him as much assistance as ...
2 answers |
Madam, I ram a pure o pt for past 20 yrs now I am a professional and feeling better with occasional spikes of obessive fear now when I go...
4 answers |
I have Schizo-Affective Disorder, which is not classified under here, but I am hoping someone can help. I am on 60mg of it 2x daily. I do...
3 answers |
My daughter is 3 years 9 months old and is the size of a 5 year old. She has been diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, Insomnia, Central hypotoni...
1 answer |
for a couple nights now ive been having some weird problems . whenever I try and go to sleep at night I wil hear voices in my mind it onl...
4 answers |
My elderly mother is in a nursing home in the memory support unit for those with dementia related issues. She has paranoid schizophrenia ...
3 answers |
My elderly mother is in a nursing home in the memory support unit for those with dementia related issues. She has paranoid schizophrenia ...
I'e taken Seroquel 200mg 3x a day for 13 years. I'm always having conversation (in my head), and was wondering if (I know it sounds wierd...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources