Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
101 - 120 (of 1330) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for 15yrs. Things are getting progressively worse. in the beginning he was normal. over the past few y...
1 answer |
What anti psychotics are best in injection Is haldol better then consta? Is ivenga any good?
1 answer |
I hated oral risperdal, is risperdal consta better in terms of injected does it also have less side effects and less prolactin?
1 answer |
Took 17.5mg for a week within end of week I experienced my skin burning and peeling on hands and feet and hair thinning and sheddy and sw...
1 answer |
OK so I was in hospital over regaine the product gave me a bad reaction and I became depressed and suicidal so was hospitalized I was ...
3 answers |
could taking an anti psychotic drug when you do not have a condition like schizophrenia cause hallucinations
6 answers |
I have a 7 year old who wakes n the middle of the night screaming how these bugs are crawling on him.... I goes to look and there is noth...
3 answers |
I pretty much have every symptom of schizoid personality disorder but I'm absolutely not cold or emotionless at all!! I have an overwhel...
4 answers |
Lately I've been having conversations in my head and role playing to boot. I have entire conversations with people I know, and even resp...
23 answers |
how can i deal with my schizophrinic brother if any egyption here help me finding good doctor and support groups
1 answer |
RE: Those who Hear Voices This is a rather complicated question. People hear voices inside their heads and also with their ear...
30 answers |
I just found out a friend has been on the medicine venlafaxine for the highest dosage and his psychiatrist put him on abilify too recentl...
2 answers |
I'M 15,and Yeah I have been posting a few questions then normal,but I've got a lot to ask,Anyway,I was wondering if I could Possibly have...
2 answers |
I am feeling totally lost. I have been with my partner for 18 years and we have a 3 year old daughter. He has smoked weed for as long a...
1 answer |
:( This is long, so bear with me. For the past few years I have realized that I exhibit odd behaviors compared to everyone else. I discov...
5 answers |
OK well I have ocd and I have had a fear of having schizophrenia! Ever since then I have been "hearing" things. Especially when I have th...
5 answers |
My 20 year old daughter has severe anxiety. She also has had hallucinations--auditory and visual--since childhood but absolutely no othe...
6 answers |
First of all I'm 19 y.o and I recently found out that I have a relative with scizophrenia. He was my dad's first cousin (their moms were ...
1 answer |
I would like to know if Ziprasidone (Geodon) has a licensed use for Schizophrenia in the UK? Thank you, Jena
13 answers |
after being off abilify for 1 week i had severe paranoia and a psychotic break is this normal or did my bipolar give me these symptoms
1 answer |
A
A
Schizophrenia Community Resources