Aa
A
A
Close
Self-Improvement Coaching Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.
21 - 40 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am scheduled to have some surgery soon (bladder prolapse). I am very frightened about going under general anesthesia and also the abil...
1 answer |
284558 tn?1225610592
i need help with getting ride of anxiety so how can i get the anxiety kicked i do walk when its not help i do take meds.i want my life t...
1 answer |
225237 tn?1333142599
Im not sure what to do, I am a 27 yr. old, non-smoking, female. Everyday I feel like something is wrong with me or something bad is goin...
1 answer |
I am married but I am lonely. I have been on a new medication and feel as though things are worse. I am going to take myself off of chan...
1 answer |
My husband and I are drifting apart and every time we're together, all we do is argue. We've been married 7 years. The only way I seem ...
1 answer |
How do I make time for creative activities, like art projects? Even though I love to do them - they seem to get overlooked in the busy ro...
1 answer |
Four years ago I was diagnosed with primary biliary cirrhosis. I have decided to decrease my total toxic load and try to give my liver a...
1 answer |
In past 4 years - death of brother, mother, and husband. H was in bus. with parents and our daughters worked for him. After much stress...
1 answer |
258656 tn?1192195489
So, am I to understand that you support this avenue? And strange that you mention the visualization because I was also looking into mayb...
1 answer |
258656 tn?1192195489
What do you think about using hypnosis CD's for various problems? Weight loss? Motivation? Stop smoking? Self confidience? ect.....
2 answers |
I have been under a lot of stress in the past 12 weeks. Now that everything has calm down, I am experiencing some weird things. When I ...
1 answer |
For the past 6 months I felt through a really bad phase of my life. I feel at times that I don't control over my negativity. I have bee...
1 answer |
Hello, hope you can help a little. I have been having difficulty being "stuck" in the middle of a very bad relationship between my so...
1 answer |
18954 tn?1314301717
Pam
Thanks for this great new community! What do you think it takes to actually make changes in your life? Are there specific events, mot...
1 answer |
Hello, I've pretty intense hours at work and when I come home I have to juggle with dinner, attending my wife's needs, a newborn, our fin...
1 answer |
NBD
I am currently working in a high-stress environment and catch myself gritting my teeth and tensing my body throughout the day. I try to t...
1 answer |
18663 tn?1198175415
I'm not sure if this is a question that you can answer, but lately I've been having a terrible time trying to balance my work & family re...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now