Aa
A
A
Close

Self-Improvement Coaching Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding tips and techniques to help people begin to take accountability and responsibility for their general well-being and move towards improvement in all areas of their life: work, home, and relationships.

21 - 40 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am scheduled to have some surgery soon (bladder prolapse). I am very frightened about going under general anesthesia and also the ability to keep my wits about me when I first get to the hospital and they are getting me ready for surg...
redtaytom | Last answer
284558_tn?1225610592
i need help with getting ride of anxiety so how can i get the anxiety kicked i do walk when its not help i do take meds.i want my life to get better with out all this.and i also have astham to and thats another anxiety.
kimmi3333 | Last answer
225237_tn?1333142599
Im not sure what to do, I am a 27 yr. old, non-smoking, female. Everyday I feel like something is wrong with me or something bad is going to happen to me. Ive been to the doctor and had an abnormal ekg come back due to twave changes, t...
franceslee | Last answer
I am married but I am lonely. I have been on a new medication and feel as though things are worse. I am going to take myself off of chanix(sp) I feel as though i am going bonkers and my mind seems to be coming up with things on its own....
tanhelp | Last answer
My husband and I are drifting apart and every time we're together, all we do is argue. We've been married 7 years. The only way I seem to get his attention these days is when he's arguing with me. Otherwise, it seems like I don't exis...
AKJK406 | Last answer
How do I make time for creative activities, like art projects? Even though I love to do them - they seem to get overlooked in the busy routine.
OwenG47 | Last answer
Four years ago I was diagnosed with primary biliary cirrhosis. I have decided to decrease my total toxic load and try to give my liver a chance to heal. This has been working fairly well when i do the program I have developed. In thes...
DebD | Last answer
In past 4 years - death of brother, mother, and husband. H was in bus. with parents and our daughters worked for him. After much stress and heartache I bought inlaws ownership % of bus. Was nightmare. H died in Jan. '06 9 mths after b...
dpresco | Last answer
258656_tn?1192195489
So, am I to understand that you support this avenue? And strange that you mention the visualization because I was also looking into maybe making a visualiztion video to watch (kind of like the secret) but of me and my wants and needs. ...
Javetta | Last answer
258656_tn?1192195489
What do you think about using hypnosis CD's for various problems? Weight loss? Motivation? Stop smoking? Self confidience? ect.....
Javetta | Last answer
I have been under a lot of stress in the past 12 weeks. Now that everything has calm down, I am experiencing some weird things. When I go to bed is the only time: Somewhat tingly and mostly on my left side. I do not lose feeling. At...
Tazzpitt | Last answer
For the past 6 months I felt through a really bad phase of my life. I feel at times that I don't control over my negativity. I have been trying to exercise and meditate. How can I help train my mind to become more optimistic and help ...
Vibes63 | Last answer
Hello, hope you can help a little. I have been having difficulty being "stuck" in the middle of a very bad relationship between my son and my husband. My son (27) is struggling with a few issues and is staying in our home. My husba...
mmalo | Last answer
18954_tn?1314301717
Thanks for this great new community! What do you think it takes to actually make changes in your life? Are there specific events, motivators, etc. that you need to have in order to truly get yourself to move in a different direction?...
Pam | Last answer
Hello, I've pretty intense hours at work and when I come home I have to juggle with dinner, attending my wife's needs, a newborn, our finances, etc. I've become a well-oiled time optimizing machine as result and keep going 100MPH to fit ...
thorgal | Last answer
I am currently working in a high-stress environment and catch myself gritting my teeth and tensing my body throughout the day. I try to take short breathers to let my body relax, but when I get home I am often grouchy and annoyed by litt...
NBD | Last answer
18663_tn?1198175415
I'm not sure if this is a question that you can answer, but lately I've been having a terrible time trying to balance my work & family responsibilities. Actually I'm devoting far more time to work than I am to my family and I don't blam...
Jack615 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank