Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
1 - 20 (of 943) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am looking for anyone who cut themselves or were injured at work and became septic. What has your experience with work comp been like?
1 answer | 1 comment |
my 87 year old mom had dementia and was given haldol for 75 days straight was having a heart attack and couldn't tell anyone because she ...
1 answer |
144586 tn?1284669764
The follwing will tell you how to find out about your drugs.
9 answers |
Hi not sure if I am posting inthe right place, but.... I recently had sepsis was taken to emergency and spent some time in ICU , had a cl...
112 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 75 and spend 5 months a year at 9000' elevation. Any kind of activity outside quickly produces a heard rate of at least 120. That rat...
Some history: My 74 year old mother who has been very healthy her whole life, was diagnosed as having high blood pressure (160's/90's) ...
9 answers |
Me and my boyfriend have had sex several times, once he's inside me (tmi) he's able to finish off inside me.. But sometimes he goes down ...
Hi, my mom is currently in a nursing home and is on pureed food. She hates it. I'm there at meal time and she just says "oh no" and cri...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Is there a medically proven cure for Red Scrotum Syndrome?
5 answers |
On August 29 my wife and I were out shopping and I was feeling fine. Then, gradually I became aware of a feeling of unease. At first I ig...
6 answers |
I was recently discharged from hospital Feb 2016 after sepsis treatment as a result of UTI and kidney stone. Prior to this I was working...
1 answer |
For years when I forward frm a siting positition ie in bath to reach taps my bottom ribs on the left cross over-this is a bit painful and...
2 answers |
Why does the skin on my fingers die and peel immediately it comes into contact with food? Makes preparing and eating meals difficult - c...
1 answer |
My mom is 66 years old and has COPD. Recently, we rushed her to the hospital because her blood oxygen level fell way below 50. Given her ...
2 answers |
I am a 71 year old white male. I have had a stress test and a pulmonary function test and they showed no heart or lung function problems....
7 answers | 2 comments |
547368 tn?1440545385
I found this as I was searching on another topic. I thought it may be of interest to we seniors. Personally I think it may be a good idea...
2 answers |
I am a survivor of sepsis. I was having a splenectomy and my surgeon had cut into my pancreas. I developed sepsis as a result but it wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am 29male and my fiancee is 18 years old is the age gap effect my sex life in future will I able to satisfy her when ever I make...
1 answer |
My 78 year old mother had sepsis over a year ago and is still bedridden. We have seen many doctors including an ID doctor. Everyone of th...
5 answers |
I had sex recently after non for 5 years, now I have a pink discharge from my virgina, do I need to see a doctor about this problem.
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources