Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
1 - 20 (of 958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a woman of 49 who had a small stroke about a year ago, Ever since my pain in my left knee has gotten worse, I have been to a reumato...
7 answers | 1 comment |
20772965 tn?1506455334
Is anybody going to make changes to their current plans during this years AEP? If so, what do you have and what are you switching too?
Hello all... I just wanted to share my experience with sepsis and recovery. I discovered the old thread but saw that it was recommended t...
1 answer |
2007468 tn?1335362219
I'm suffering with anxiety and sleeplessness half of every week and sleeping all day every day with depression the rest of the week. I...
causes of humming in elderly
1 answer |
I always think about sexual things. At first, I thought it was just those natural sex thoughts that come to one's mind now and then but, ...
My grandma went to Stat-care Easter Sunday and they sent her home with Bronchitis. Maybe a few weeks prior she had repetitive oral thrus...
I have had Sepsis, went into Septic Shock, I spent 3 weeks in an Induced Coma, and 5 weeks in ICU, after 6 months in Hospital I finally g...
My grandma is getting on a little bit now, but she is quite stubborn so she won't accept any help and she won't ever consider going into ...
I just returned home on March 14th after a 7 day stay in our local hospital. When I was admitted by my physician for pneumonia I had a f...
10 answers | 2 comments |
My B6 levels are twice higher than the upper limit even so I'm not taking any supplement. I'm suffering from the following symptoms: Ti...
161427 tn?1229914882
Can Plavix contribute to confusion and forgetfulness in the elderly? Synopsis: Every time Plavix is removed from my mother-in-law in ...
4 answers |
Hi my friend had an accident and she got 5 fractures below her hip. she is 76 year old. Doctors did the surgeries and put the rods in. Af...
Hi, I am in south korea. My mom is currently in a nursing home.she has osteoporosis and some prblem in digestion. She always feel tired. ...
1 answer |
19413688 tn?1477284249
what is going on with my mother's health? her symptoms include swelling in both legs+ankles,swollen stomach at times, headaches, fatigue...
Some history: My 74 year old mother who has been very healthy her whole life, was diagnosed as having high blood pressure (160's/90's) ...
9 answers | 2 comments |
I am doing research on the causes of bed sores, possible solutions for prevention and why they do/ do not work. If you have ever deal...
doxycycline monohydrate. i am 75, this was given for a dog bite, due to being allergic to penicllin, sulfa and keflex. it was prescrib...
1 answer |
recently had CT to check cause of headache. Clear for that, but showed chronic ischemic small vessel disease and beginnings of arterial b...
I'm trying to determine how to help my mother focus her time as she gets older.
A
A
Senior Health Community Resources