Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
21 - 40 (of 949) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
547368 tn?1440545385
I found this as I was searching on another topic. I thought it may be of interest to we seniors. Personally I think it may be a good idea...
2 answers |
I am a survivor of sepsis. I was having a splenectomy and my surgeon had cut into my pancreas. I developed sepsis as a result but it wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am 29male and my fiancee is 18 years old is the age gap effect my sex life in future will I able to satisfy her when ever I make...
1 answer |
My 78 year old mother had sepsis over a year ago and is still bedridden. We have seen many doctors including an ID doctor. Everyone of th...
5 answers |
I had sex recently after non for 5 years, now I have a pink discharge from my virgina, do I need to see a doctor about this problem.
2 answers |
My mother, who is eighty-one years old, is planning nn having hip joint replacement surgery, but she has a pacemaker to keep her blood pr...
3 answers |
Accidently had pneumonia vaccine two years in a row. Will this cause any problems? Arm is really sore and has a red rash, but that's all
2 answers |
1770925 tn?1365622122
I had chicken pox. I have a minor itch across my shoulders and back. That want to be scratched. Not enough to be a problem, but why? ...
8 answers |
Report Seasonedlife 28 minutes To: All Sepsis Survivors Since the medical community knows so little of how it feels to live after...
1 answer |
My grandpa has these really strange episodes where he loses control of his body. Initially, it was these strange movements he would repea...
3 answers |
1770925 tn?1365622122
The only blood sugar available for body functions is that processed by my digestive system. so if I don't eat every 3 hours (night to...
5 answers |
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good physical health. Her m...
4 answers |
i cant seem to stay awake l fall asleep on the toilet, in the chair wake up to pee, then fall instantly asleep. This is unusual for me , ...
1 answer |
Hi. We are visiting my partner's Mum and last night noticed what seemed to be a a very blue bruise on her wrist. It was about 3 by 2 inch...
4 answers |
144586 tn?1284669764
Last week a senior in my neighborhood ended up with life-threatening third degree burns pouring pasta from a pot into a collander. The pr...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with pneumonia after 2 weeks of cough and chest Congestion. Was put on leviqien yesterday. My question is: is it normal t...
1 answer |
An alternative to MedicAlert How many people here use MedicAlert? I used to but I found that they are quite expensive and it is re...
1 answer |
I had severe sepsis and septic shock after a surgery for colon cancer. My intestines leaked due to misfired staples and it took a few da...
6 answers |
Ever since I had a flu jab in December, my left arm has been so painful from the elbow up with slight nervy feeling on the top of my fing...
3 answers |
547368 tn?1440545385
I just wanted to introduce myself to newer members and send greetings to our long term members. I have been the Community Leader for this...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources