Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
21 - 40 (of 950) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom is 66 years old and has COPD. Recently, we rushed her to the hospital because her blood oxygen level fell way below 50. Given her ...
1 answer |
I am a 71 year old white male. I have had a stress test and a pulmonary function test and they showed no heart or lung function problems....
7 answers | 2 comments |
547368 tn?1440545385
I found this as I was searching on another topic. I thought it may be of interest to we seniors. Personally I think it may be a good idea...
2 answers |
I am a survivor of sepsis. I was having a splenectomy and my surgeon had cut into my pancreas. I developed sepsis as a result but it wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am 29male and my fiancee is 18 years old is the age gap effect my sex life in future will I able to satisfy her when ever I make...
1 answer |
My 78 year old mother had sepsis over a year ago and is still bedridden. We have seen many doctors including an ID doctor. Everyone of th...
5 answers |
I had sex recently after non for 5 years, now I have a pink discharge from my virgina, do I need to see a doctor about this problem.
2 answers |
My mother, who is eighty-one years old, is planning nn having hip joint replacement surgery, but she has a pacemaker to keep her blood pr...
3 answers |
Accidently had pneumonia vaccine two years in a row. Will this cause any problems? Arm is really sore and has a red rash, but that's all
2 answers |
1770925 tn?1365622122
I had chicken pox. I have a minor itch across my shoulders and back. That want to be scratched. Not enough to be a problem, but why? ...
8 answers |
Report Seasonedlife 28 minutes To: All Sepsis Survivors Since the medical community knows so little of how it feels to live after...
1 answer |
My grandpa has these really strange episodes where he loses control of his body. Initially, it was these strange movements he would repea...
3 answers |
1770925 tn?1365622122
The only blood sugar available for body functions is that processed by my digestive system. so if I don't eat every 3 hours (night to...
5 answers |
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good physical health. Her m...
4 answers |
i cant seem to stay awake l fall asleep on the toilet, in the chair wake up to pee, then fall instantly asleep. This is unusual for me , ...
1 answer |
Hi. We are visiting my partner's Mum and last night noticed what seemed to be a a very blue bruise on her wrist. It was about 3 by 2 inch...
4 answers |
144586 tn?1284669764
Last week a senior in my neighborhood ended up with life-threatening third degree burns pouring pasta from a pot into a collander. The pr...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with pneumonia after 2 weeks of cough and chest Congestion. Was put on leviqien yesterday. My question is: is it normal t...
1 answer |
An alternative to MedicAlert How many people here use MedicAlert? I used to but I found that they are quite expensive and it is re...
1 answer |
I had severe sepsis and septic shock after a surgery for colon cancer. My intestines leaked due to misfired staples and it took a few da...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources