Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
21 - 40 (of 955) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, my mom is currently in a nursing home and is on pureed food. She hates it. I'm there at meal time and she just says "oh no" and cri...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Is there a medically proven cure for Red Scrotum Syndrome?
5 answers |
On August 29 my wife and I were out shopping and I was feeling fine. Then, gradually I became aware of a feeling of unease. At first I ig...
6 answers |
I was recently discharged from hospital Feb 2016 after sepsis treatment as a result of UTI and kidney stone. Prior to this I was working...
1 answer |
For years when I forward frm a siting positition ie in bath to reach taps my bottom ribs on the left cross over-this is a bit painful and...
2 answers |
Why does the skin on my fingers die and peel immediately it comes into contact with food? Makes preparing and eating meals difficult - c...
1 answer |
My mom is 66 years old and has COPD. Recently, we rushed her to the hospital because her blood oxygen level fell way below 50. Given her ...
1 answer |
I am a 71 year old white male. I have had a stress test and a pulmonary function test and they showed no heart or lung function problems....
7 answers | 2 comments |
547368 tn?1440545385
I found this as I was searching on another topic. I thought it may be of interest to we seniors. Personally I think it may be a good idea...
2 answers |
I am a survivor of sepsis. I was having a splenectomy and my surgeon had cut into my pancreas. I developed sepsis as a result but it wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am 29male and my fiancee is 18 years old is the age gap effect my sex life in future will I able to satisfy her when ever I make...
1 answer |
My 78 year old mother had sepsis over a year ago and is still bedridden. We have seen many doctors including an ID doctor. Everyone of th...
5 answers |
I had sex recently after non for 5 years, now I have a pink discharge from my virgina, do I need to see a doctor about this problem.
2 answers |
My mother, who is eighty-one years old, is planning nn having hip joint replacement surgery, but she has a pacemaker to keep her blood pr...
3 answers |
Accidently had pneumonia vaccine two years in a row. Will this cause any problems? Arm is really sore and has a red rash, but that's all
2 answers |
1770925 tn?1365622122
I had chicken pox. I have a minor itch across my shoulders and back. That want to be scratched. Not enough to be a problem, but why? ...
8 answers |
Report Seasonedlife 28 minutes To: All Sepsis Survivors Since the medical community knows so little of how it feels to live after...
1 answer |
My grandpa has these really strange episodes where he loses control of his body. Initially, it was these strange movements he would repea...
3 answers |
1770925 tn?1365622122
The only blood sugar available for body functions is that processed by my digestive system. so if I don't eat every 3 hours (night to...
5 answers |
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good physical health. Her m...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources