Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
61 - 80 (of 949) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
161427 tn?1229914882
Can Plavix contribute to confusion and forgetfulness in the elderly? Synopsis: Every time Plavix is removed from my mother-in-law in ...
3 answers |
Diltiazem,Spironolactone,paxil will anyone of these cause excessive overheating? Thank you, Diane
1 answer |
My husband has Parkinson Disease and now has a hole in the back of his tongue on the left side and can't eat and we have try alot of diff...
1 answer |
So glad I found this site. My husband has been home a week now from a journey that started with back surgery on the 7th if July 2014. He ...
1 answer |
My husband is 62 and has a lot of pain and soreness in his knuckles and hands. He has always and still does work with his hands. At a rec...
2 answers |
had cubital tunnel release and carpel tunnel done on august 13 2014 I noticed last few days my hand is whiter than the other one is this ...
About Me: Female, 62 My PCP (primary care physician), is a nurse practitioner with 10 years as a renal nurse. Since my Dad died of Kidne...
3 answers |
Is there an equivalent medication that is less expensive than Namenda?
3 answers |
My Dad is 73 yrs old. He has very mild dementia, mainly forgetfulness,slight short term memory loss. He was very alert and cognitive abil...
17 answers |
I'm taking care of my grandmother who can laugh and joke but has a slight case of dementia and can't understand that she needs to eat to ...
1 answer |
9993344 tn?1407132163
My mom is currently taking diazepam, levetiracetam, and alprazolam. Is it OK to mix all this together.
1 answer |
my tongue is real read and on the each side of the top on the tongue is grayish white and feels kinda cottony sandpaper and no taste buds
4 answers |
so my grandma has a big bump on her arm almost looks like there is liquid in it. the doctor she is seeing says it MIGHT be a broken blood...
2 answers |
I have noticed that my left thumb nail turns up at the end and the nail is very brittle. The right thumb nail is indented and continuall...
1 answer |
Had broken my tibia twice in the same spot playing soccer in high school and college. Started hearing a popping noise from that area rece...
1 answer |
My 70 year old sister has had various illnesses starting when she was a child. She has had various surgeries – Hysterectomy, gallbladder,...
2 answers |
Sometimes I have a feeling like I am leaning to one side and dizziness. I have been diagnosed with moderate ischemic disease, diabetes, h...
2 answers |
I'm suppose to take 25mg of metoprolol twice a day. Yesterday, I took 50mg in the morning. Is there any problem taking the full dosage a...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 66yr old lady with degenerative disc disease & depression. My doctor has me on 50mg amitriptyline at night as I battle to sleep...
2 answers |
I am a 74 year old woman who has back of the neck prespiration during the day. I have had this malady for many years. I would like to kn...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources