Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
61 - 80 (of 942) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there an equivalent medication that is less expensive than Namenda?
3 answers |
My Dad is 73 yrs old. He has very mild dementia, mainly forgetfulness,slight short term memory loss. He was very alert and cognitive abil...
17 answers |
I'm taking care of my grandmother who can laugh and joke but has a slight case of dementia and can't understand that she needs to eat to ...
1 answer |
9993344 tn?1407132163
My mom is currently taking diazepam, levetiracetam, and alprazolam. Is it OK to mix all this together.
1 answer |
my tongue is real read and on the each side of the top on the tongue is grayish white and feels kinda cottony sandpaper and no taste buds
4 answers |
so my grandma has a big bump on her arm almost looks like there is liquid in it. the doctor she is seeing says it MIGHT be a broken blood...
2 answers |
I have noticed that my left thumb nail turns up at the end and the nail is very brittle. The right thumb nail is indented and continuall...
1 answer |
Had broken my tibia twice in the same spot playing soccer in high school and college. Started hearing a popping noise from that area rece...
1 answer |
My 70 year old sister has had various illnesses starting when she was a child. She has had various surgeries – Hysterectomy, gallbladder,...
2 answers |
Sometimes I have a feeling like I am leaning to one side and dizziness. I have been diagnosed with moderate ischemic disease, diabetes, h...
2 answers |
I'm suppose to take 25mg of metoprolol twice a day. Yesterday, I took 50mg in the morning. Is there any problem taking the full dosage a...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 66yr old lady with degenerative disc disease & depression. My doctor has me on 50mg amitriptyline at night as I battle to sleep...
2 answers |
I am a 74 year old woman who has back of the neck prespiration during the day. I have had this malady for many years. I would like to kn...
2 answers |
139792 tn?1447663565
Google swaiso. It is an exercise. it is a treatment for many disorders, it is meant for all age groups, It is easiest It is a mediation.....
1 answer |
in 2009 i had septis i was in a coma and the drs gave me 20% to live ,my children where by my side to say there last goo byes, they was n...
2 answers |
I am a caregiver and i take care of an 86year old woman with mild to moderat alzheimers.My problem is she loves to sleep and its very har...
2 answers |
I am 87. Have been on prcocet 1week. Can I safely quit taking it?
4 answers |
A few months ago my grandfather died. He had intestinal issues and was no longer able to absorb anything. When he came home we were told...
3 answers |
It's seems everything physiologically gets worse with age but there must be things that get better. Can you think of one. Example; an eld...
2 answers |
Our 91-year-old mother recently had a pacemaker implanted to regulate her heartbeat. Is it normal for her to go through a personality ch...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...