Aa
A
A
Close
Senior Health Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
81 - 100 (of 947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 87. Have been on prcocet 1week. Can I safely quit taking it?
4 answers |
A few months ago my grandfather died. He had intestinal issues and was no longer able to absorb anything. When he came home we were told...
3 answers |
It's seems everything physiologically gets worse with age but there must be things that get better. Can you think of one. Example; an eld...
2 answers |
Our 91-year-old mother recently had a pacemaker implanted to regulate her heartbeat. Is it normal for her to go through a personality ch...
2 answers |
This is actually a question on behalf of my father, who is 70 years old. He suffers from cervical myelopathy, in other words a compres...
1 answer |
why does my 89 year old father sleep all the time is death imenent
2 answers |
ms
Ihave pain in both arms,shouders, elbows and in between,severe pain everyday and night too
1 answer |
My grandma is visiting from out of the US and she does not have health insurance. Is there an insurance provider that will cover her for ...
3 answers |
6669309 tn?1462651742
Was anyone else kind of confused by the medicare paperwork? Also, I'm turning 63 in Feb. doesn't medicare start when a person turns 65?? ...
6 answers |
I have been thoroughly checked and do not have any heart disease. Yet I continue to have occasional "attacks" of chest/breast severe pain...
1 answer |
I’m a 69 year old male in very good health. Don’t smoke (but a little wine daily). On no medications of any kind, no aspirins, vitamins...
20 answers |
6669309 tn?1462651742
Not a question but a cute "Cat in the Hat" cartoon I found and wanted to share with others like me. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. S...
4 answers |
I normally take metropolos 25mg two times a day what happened if I take 50mg once a day?
1 answer |
7511948 tn?1391912623
Is the nutrisystem diet good for you and is it a healthey one for someone to be on.
1 answer |
I have been assigned to take metropolol 25mg two time per day if I take 50mg once only is this going to be ok?
1 answer |
Beginning at age 7 I had migraine headaches associated with vision aura. At 77 I still have auras, at times a dull headache. Might thi...
2 answers |
What is the most recent method for measuring creatinine? I used to have this done regularly when on lithium - 24 hour urine collection an...
HI, I HAVE JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED WTH STAGE 3 ckd and prescribed losartan and atorvastatin my bp is 125/75 with amlodipine and metoprolol so...
Recently, I have been reading negative responses from a number of Doctors of Medicine voicing their concerns/warnings against vaccination...
1 answer |
My 68 year old mother has been taking .5mg xanax xr every morning and ambien cr every night for many, many years. Recently during mid day...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...