Aa
A
A
Close

Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Forum

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

1 - 20 (of 44) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and have had sex a few times. The first time was great. He performed great. The second time he had trouble getting hard then he came really fast. The third time he had ALOT of trouble get...
hannah_zack123 | Last answer
Hi. I am 30 and husband is 32. Recently his semen test result shows that he has slight low sperm count Total count: 40.95 millions Motility : 45%.( 40%Active Motile, 5% Sluggish motile) Morphology: (Normal: 84%, Abnormal: 16%) Vis...
sam_ttc | Last answer
Sir, I am 41 year old man, I have two children but at present since 9 to 10 month I have filling during evacuating with my wife my penis not geting up or hard so I could not satisfying my wife. One week ago I post the same question and...
Harjit7205 | Last answer
Hey I am 20 yes old I'm masturbating since last 5years .. I'm having wet dreams for last 3 years. The serious problem was I started having pain in the pennies since last 3 days and my pennis is not erecting not even 1% its staying d same...
bhatta | Last answer
Hello, I'm a 14yo boy from the Netherlands. since yesterday, I'm experiencing a pain in only my RIGHT testicle. Also, this testicle is about twice the size of my left testicle. The tissue feels squishy instead of normal. The testicle i...
BasH99 | Last answer
Hi if i masterbate i can ejecilate after a few min but when i am having sex i cant .me and my wife are trying for a kid .i did masterbate for a long time has this coused the problem
bart1980 | Last answer
Okay so last week my ten year old boy asked me is it normal for him to have an 11 inch penis. I didn't respond and he told me to measure it so I did. When its not effect its 7/2 inches and when it is erect its 11 inches. I don't know if ...
conserned_mom | Last answer
3 weeks ago I had an abortion. Today my boyfriend tried to finger me and we tried to have intercourse. For both, I made him stop because it stung when he inserted anything. It only stung as it was inserted and not any other times. I don...
qwsaqwsa | Last answer
i have problem that my penis electing in some second and than my sperm is discharging very soon what i do? still i am unmarried please advice me
Bukharishah | Last answer
for my last 3 years i used to do masturbation 5 time in a week....i m little suffering from premature ejaculation tooo then later i came to know that excess masturbation can cause many problems in future... so there by i planned to sto...
Smart20 | Last answer
I'm a 28 year old guy. I first masturbated a month before I was 12, normally, but since 19 my much "preferred" masturbation method has been by rubbing a zip (or anything with a certain adequate roughness) over my underpants. So when I ge...
jasjames | Posted
a few days ago i saw this bump on the bottom shaft of my penis i thought it was a pimple or something so i tried popping it. it hurt a little bit and saw some clear liquid coming out. ever since then it hasnt gone away and i kept on gett...
Dannywolf | Last answer
i have some white bump on my testicle for a long time. i was hard and never hurt so one day i was searching the internet and it was written that i can puncher it by a pin or smthing and this can become normal. so i did shove the pin in b...
lazyhunter35 | Last answer
how many liters of water can i drink maximum per day ?? Minimum is 3 liters ... i'm a 20 years old boy .... i usually used to take about 5 liters of water per day , does this cause any problem for me ?
Smart20 | Posted
plz
Hi ,I am 34 years male.I have 2 children.my problem is I feel pain in my legs after inter course. I do inter course after one week or ten days.plz give me some sagetion.thanks
irfanjavid | Posted
i was on my period and i had protected sex and i was suppose to ended like a ouple days after but i started slotting and ive been spotting for like 2 to 3 weeks already what does that mean , and that was the first time i ever had sex .
sidnetyramos018 | Posted
When i want to do sex with my girlfriend always sperm on my penis head When she kiss my penis or touch my penis my penis eject sperm out
Raja2901 | Posted
Sir i does mastervation 4 times in a day.is it effect on my bod groth nd musclls...nd is it harmfull?????plz tell me i m in trouble
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 yrs. When we first met he was not circumcised and had a hard time entering me. Last year he had a circumcision but it still hurts when he enters. And we have used all kinds of lubes etc....
JMT35121 | Last answer
Hi, I have recently had unprotected sex with a new partner and a few days later I started experiencing some unusual symptoms. These included, abnormal vaginal discharge, a slight (very mild) burning whilst urinating, a small amount of...
may_1996 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now