Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By bhatta
Hey I am 20 yes old I'm masturbating since last 5years .. I'm having wet dreams for last 3 years. The serious problem...
bigdanerJul 30
By conserned_mom
Okay so last week my ten year old boy asked me is it normal for him to have an 11 inch penis. I didn't respond and he...
By bart1980
Hi if i masterbate i can ejecilate after a few min but when i am having sex i cant .me and my wife are trying for a k...
By qwsaqwsa
3 weeks ago I had an abortion. Today my boyfriend tried to finger me and we tried to have intercourse. For both, I m...
By Bukharishah
i have problem that my penis electing in some second and than my sperm is discharging very soon what i do? still i am...
By Smart20
for my last 3 years i used to do masturbation 5 time in a week....i m little suffering from premature ejaculation too...
By BasH99
Hello, I'm a 14yo boy from the Netherlands. since yesterday, I'm experiencing a pain in only my RIGHT testicle. Als...
By jasjames
I'm a 28 year old guy. I first masturbated a month before I was 12, normally, but since 19 my much "preferred" mastur...
By Dannywolf
a few days ago i saw this bump on the bottom shaft of my penis i thought it was a pimple or something so i tried popp...
By lazyhunter35
i have some white bump on my testicle for a long time. i was hard and never hurt so one day i was searching the inter...
By Smart20
how many liters of water can i drink maximum per day ?? Minimum is 3 liters ... i'm a 20 years old boy .... i usu...
plz
By irfanjavid
Hi ,I am 34 years male.I have 2 children.my problem is I feel pain in my legs after inter course. I do inter course ...
By sidnetyramos018
i was on my period and i had protected sex and i was suppose to ended like a ouple days after but i started slotting ...
By Raja2901
When i want to do sex with my girlfriend always sperm on my penis head When she kiss my penis or touch my penis my ...
By Tmgtgjbtgmwtandjptb
Sir i does mastervation 4 times in a day.is it effect on my bod groth nd musclls...nd is it harmfull?????plz tell me ...
By JMT35121
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 yrs. When we first met he was not circumcised and had a hard time en...
By may_1996
Hi, I have recently had unprotected sex with a new partner and a few days later I started experiencing some unusua...
By Harjit7205
Sir, I am 41 year old man, I have two children but at present since 9 to 10 month I have filling during evacuating ...
By roya1366
Im 26 and i think im so hot in sex,when i have sex with my husband he always is satisfied but im not,i dont have any ...
By hannah_zack123
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and have had sex a few times. The first time was great. He performe...
This Forum's Experts
5856747_tn?1403352282
Andrew John Rynne, MDBlank
Medical Advice For You
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank