Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is a safe place for men and women to ask serious personal questions about issues such as: pain during intercourse, loss of libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, testosterone & estrogen deficiency, sex after menopause, erectile dysfunction, …to name a few. Please be sure your question is complete and clear before you click on POST. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Examples of the types of questions that pertain to Sexual Dysfunction Medicine are:

• Anorgasmia in men and women – difficulty achieving orgasm
• Lack or loss of libido in men and women
• Dyspareunia -- pain during intercourse
• Vaginismus – unable to have vaginal sex
• Menopause and Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Prostatectomy problem
• Orgasmic Anhedonia – pleasureless sex
• Problems brought on by medicine and drugs—eg., SSRIs and Proscar.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By hannah_zack123 Blank
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and have had sex a few times. The first time was great. He performe...
By Harjit7205 Blank
I am 41 years old during enter course my wife my penis is not getting tight or hard .Iam not satisfied my wife. Pl .s...
By hadas007 Blank
I get to climax so quick and my husband is complaing.wht will i do since he like staying in there and after climax i ...
By joeljoy Blank
I have semen lekage from my anus. I am having this problem from past 1 year. tried all the ayurvedic and general medi...
By SportsGuy73 Blank
Hello, my wife is having some difficulty during sex. She says it stings the walls of her vagina for a while afterward...
By CBWolf42 Blank
I'm male, and sometimes when I ejaculate and then urinate shortly afterwards, I become overwhelmed by a burning sensa...
By roya1366 Blank
Im female and im so angry and hate myself,my husband is very kind and loves me am alot but some days ago i became fri...
By danintyD Blank
I only have a slight feeling of having an orgasm during masturbation never while having sexual intercourse, what can ...
By bob1982 Blank
Dear Dr. I was passing almost normal sexual life. average ejaculation time. But I tried to boost it and wanted more ...
By shanaequinones22 Blank
Im 22 years old married with one child and lately i haven't had a sex drive and have had an aversion to making love w...
By Chiquies Blank
Me and my fiancé have been haveing sex for a year now and two days ago I have been getting a little pain when he push...
By kiki2318 Blank
My bf and I have been together for 6 months and current live together. We moved in together after 3 months of dating....
By sam_ttc Blank
Hi. I am 30 and husband is 32. Recently his semen test result shows that he has slight low sperm count Total coun...
By amcovtime Blank
A few months ago I got infected with a jock itch on my thighs and penis shift and the tip of the penis. The infecti...
By hadas007 Blank
I climax so fast that my husband complains,since he like staying in there.but after climax i lose interest
By trimmell Blank
I use to take part in self stimulation and all of a sudden quit and a few days after i noticed a very small substance...
By Pegasus888 Blank
Dr. Rynne, is the treatment for Ejaculatory Incompetence condition caused by atypical masturbatory practices (specifi...
By thatguyy Blank
Ok so my few questions and comments are I am 15 going on 16 in a few days anyway I started masturbation when I was in...
By Concernedandscaredwife Blank
Hi, I have a very serious concern. My husband and I are going through some rough times in our marriage. He has cheate...
By babebibobu Blank
I'm a female. I'm having pain with intercourse for the first time with a new male partner. Each time (4 now) I have p...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank