Aa
A
A
Close

Sexuality & Relationships Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

1 - 20 (of 2429) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my fiancé have been together for 2 years now. Over time, our sex life has dwindled. The times I try to initiate sex, she tells me she's tired,etc. After I fall asleep,I discovered that she masterbates next to me, sometimes with po...
Worriedguy03 | Last answer
hi when im turned on or in the mood, after a short while, a clear, oil-like liquid comes from my penis. it only comes in small quantities, its more of annoyance then any thing else, because if i spend an evening with my girl friend, i c...
AMinister | Last answer
My boyfriend and I have never had sex. I'm still a technical virgin, my hymen is intact. I realize that has nothing to do with this question. My boyfriend and I were messing around a couple of weeks ago, and we were both naked and began ...
Bribri1234 | Last answer
hi i'm 18 years old i wanna ask an imp. Questions i'm so confused about my penis i think that i have a small one or normal i dont know but i wanna enlarge it can you help me i dont wanna take pills or something i want exercises or what e...
nasnasly | Last answer
I m 30 years of male, i m still single. I have never sex with any girl yet. Since i was just 12 or 14 years i started masterbation, it always gave me pleasure all the time when i was in teen age but when grow older i realised i m going w...
zingaro | Last answer
HI, I had sex with my GF (using a condom) and I ejaculated for about 10 secs., withdrew my pennis while still erect. I want to the bathroom to take off the condom, and noticed some fluid in the base of my pennis, the color was kind of...
redyellow | Last answer
i am involving masturbation morethan 5 to 6 years...i dont know how to control this...nowadays sperm came out suddenly...i want to know the complete remedy for this...what are problems will occur due to this bad habit...i need the soluti...
fareed72003 | Last answer
from past few days, i am feeling very little burning sensation and urge to pee, and it is after when i hold my sperm inside my penis while night fall or wet night, i do not allow my sperm to come out. So tell me it is bad to hold the sp...
addie91 | Last answer
143113_tn?1366615307
is there any evidence to suggest that vibrators can cause nerve damage to the clitoris that would result in some permanent loss of sensation? i just want to know if continuous use of a vibrator will make it harder for me to have orgasms...
PyroG | Last answer
HI, I would like to ask a question concerning the aftermath of rape. When I first met my wife, she was 4 months preganant with someone elses child. The father of the child abandoned her when he joined the military, and he married anoth...
Yhoshi | Last answer
I got married 13 years ago, but the attraction of my wife towards was average in the beginning and during last few years it has become still less. She hardly shows any interest in sex and never agrees to come with me to consult the Docto...
Shankar65 | Last answer
Hi, I am a 46 year old female, and for as long as I can remember, I can reach orgasm in all sorts of ways...having my hair brushed, during a massage, (back, neck, legs etc) with no contact whatsoever with my vagina or clit? These orgas...
Mary6699 | Last answer
I've seen forums with other men who have had similiar problems, but need some clarification on what the best way to heal myself is. I'm a healthy 19 year old man. During my teenage years I had intercourse and oral sex with many girls ...
username11 | Last answer
I am a 21 year old female. I have had no sexual activity with anyone. I have, however, masturbated since I was a little girl. Although I have read over and over again that nothing will happen if you masturbate (and if anything it's good ...
anna3085 | Last answer
Is it possbile for sprerm to travel through clothing? My boyfriend and I were making out and were laying on each other, ocassional rubbing occured. I am not positive if he ejaculated or had pre-*** i didnt notice anything but I couldve m...
eliz1719 | Last answer
Hi Im having some issues with my cycle and need some advice if anyone can relate or shed some knowledge with me. My period is usually normal flow and lasts around 7 - 8 days every month, it was usually irregular ,it sometimes take ...
anshi | Last answer
I was able to pleasure my wife orally to an orgasm and twice through intercourse in a 1 hour period with the 2 orgasms coming within 2 minutes apart internally. I never came in that time and wasn't to concerned if I did or not but what ...
mackers1961 | Last answer
I am a 32 yr old male, and after sexual intercourse with my wife when I orgasm. I feel the urge to urinate while still envolved in the Sexual activity, although if I stop to go urinate I do not urinate. Is this a 2nd orgasm that feels di...
Kpapa | Last answer
I recently dry humped and had oral sex with my girlfriend. A day after i noticed i had a quarter size bruise on the shaft of my penis. The bruise doesnt hurt at all,and there isnt any irritation or itching. My girlfriend and I believe it...
kvnly2 | Last answer
I would like to know when a women is not having sex and is pretty much backed up, what r the symtoms she will have due to this??
ros226 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now