Aa
A
A
Close
Sexuality & Relationships Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.
1 - 20 (of 2429) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i'm 18 years old i wanna ask an imp. Questions i'm so confused about my penis i think that i have a small one or normal i dont know bu...
4 answers |
I'm 30yrs old and have been with my current sexual partner for over 3yrs. We aren't dating, its more friends with benefits. My problem is...
5 answers |
Me and my fiancé have been together for 2 years now. Over time, our sex life has dwindled. The times I try to initiate sex, she tells me ...
8 answers |
hi when im turned on or in the mood, after a short while, a clear, oil-like liquid comes from my penis. it only comes in small quantitie...
4 answers |
My boyfriend and I have never had sex. I'm still a technical virgin, my hymen is intact. I realize that has nothing to do with this quest...
3 answers |
I m 30 years of male, i m still single. I have never sex with any girl yet. Since i was just 12 or 14 years i started masterbation, it al...
9 answers |
HI, I had sex with my GF (using a condom) and I ejaculated for about 10 secs., withdrew my pennis while still erect. I want to the bat...
6 answers |
i am involving masturbation morethan 5 to 6 years...i dont know how to control this...nowadays sperm came out suddenly...i want to know t...
3 answers |
from past few days, i am feeling very little burning sensation and urge to pee, and it is after when i hold my sperm inside my penis whil...
6 answers |
143113 tn?1366615307
is there any evidence to suggest that vibrators can cause nerve damage to the clitoris that would result in some permanent loss of sensat...
21 answers |
HI, I would like to ask a question concerning the aftermath of rape. When I first met my wife, she was 4 months preganant with someone ...
3 answers |
I got married 13 years ago, but the attraction of my wife towards was average in the beginning and during last few years it has become st...
2 answers |
Hi, I am a 46 year old female, and for as long as I can remember, I can reach orgasm in all sorts of ways...having my hair brushed, durin...
2 answers |
I've seen forums with other men who have had similiar problems, but need some clarification on what the best way to heal myself is. I'...
11 answers |
I am a 21 year old female. I have had no sexual activity with anyone. I have, however, masturbated since I was a little girl. Although I ...
7 answers |
Is it possbile for sprerm to travel through clothing? My boyfriend and I were making out and were laying on each other, ocassional rubbin...
2 answers |
Hi Im having some issues with my cycle and need some advice if anyone can relate or shed some knowledge with me. My period is usual...
2 answers |
I was able to pleasure my wife orally to an orgasm and twice through intercourse in a 1 hour period with the 2 orgasms coming within 2 mi...
3 answers |
I am a 32 yr old male, and after sexual intercourse with my wife when I orgasm. I feel the urge to urinate while still envolved in the Se...
3 answers |
I recently dry humped and had oral sex with my girlfriend. A day after i noticed i had a quarter size bruise on the shaft of my penis. Th...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank