Aa
A
A
Close
Sexuality & Relationships Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.
81 - 100 (of 2429) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
sec
How many days i have of intercourse after i finish my period?
1 answer |
My husband is 31 and I am 28. We are both healthy, active, thin people without psychological issues. We have an awesome marriage of three...
1 answer |
Ok this is my question i am 6 wks and they are going to put a cervic stitch in will me and my bf beable to have sex at all well its in?
2 answers |
what cause hard swollen lump in the inner thign,it scares me
1 answer |
I have been married many years. Early in our marriage my husband asked if he could tie my wrists or gag me during intercourse. Because he...
1 answer |
I have a concern that's causing be to feel ill and sick with worry. A story that I'm not very proud of but I've read feeds in the Interne...
2 answers |
464044 tn?1343705643
I been living with my bf for 15 months. We fight a lot for different reasons. Before I met him, I moved to this city with my 3 kids. Ive...
4 answers |
ana
i had anal sex for the first time and it hurt when he pushed the penis in deep is that bad? oh and he finished inside me and when his ***...
2 answers |
i recently lost my virginity but my hymen grew back in 3 days is something wrong with me?
1 answer |
hey! ima 24 years old girl, im not married, and i havnt have had sex, but me n my boyfrnd often have oral sex, cunnilingus, i have been h...
1 answer |
My last boyfriend would fondle me and I would never feel anything sexually it would take him touching my nipple for a few minutes for it ...
5 answers |
hi i'm 30.i would like to enjoy much in sexual contact but when i participete i'm not able to enjoy and my husband finishes his work and ...
1 answer |
I am 34 and my husband is 51. We have been married for 6 years. In the beginning he wanted sex every day,I couldn't keep up with him. The...
1 answer |
I am 24. And have a little bit of an issue im able to get an erection but no matter how long the sexual activity in unable to reach an or...
3 answers |
History: I have been dating the same girl for about 2 years. She’s always had a definite odor. There’s also a fluid present like I’ve n...
2 answers |
Im been masturbatin 2 o 3 times recently...i feel pleasure n until climax...bt white disharge nvr cm out of my vagina...bt if i insert my...
2 answers |
hi every1 im 22 years old and circumcised.The problem im having is that the left side of my penis tip has become very sensitive during t...
1 answer |
I had a sexual encounter on the fifth of July..my partner was not able to penetrate me so we stopped trying he then released himself nowh...
2 answers |
I can't say for certain when this issue first occurred but I believe it surfaced when I began using Yasmin oral contraceptive pills. I b...
1 answer |
while doing sex with my partner im reaching climax with in 2 to 5 minutes. in which way i can increase the duration
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now