Aa
A
A
Close

Sexuality & Relationships Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

101 - 120 (of 2429) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 32 when i sex with my gf, when i entered my penis in her vagina my sperm ejaculated, i am worried about it. what i do for healthy sexul relationship and timing
annu386 | Last answer
Hi, I got a few questions regarding the survival rates of sperm under certain circumstances. Hugely appreciated if I get some answers. 1) Can sperm survive in a liquid environment outside of the Vagina such as in a bath? 2) Can sperm...
keyran | Last answer
Hi, I am a young man in my early 20's and i have a couple questions if you dont mind. for full disclosure purposes i should mention i do have some anxiety. i recently began dating and have been seeing a girl i really like. When I t...
nervousguy395 | Last answer
Me & My boyfriend had Unprotected sex on the first day of my period, but I had a Tampon in, he didn't go all the way in but He did ***. He did the pull out method & Non of the *** went inside of me that I know of, possibly Pre ***? But t...
Rabbit1234 | Last answer
When I have a orgasm I have liquid squrits out. My question is it pee? It doesn't smell or stains, but i need to know if this is normal?
misy606 | Last answer
My girlfriend always has pain when we do it doggystyle. She thinks I am hitting her cervix. How can we have sex in that position without hitting the cervix? We usually have doggystyle with her on her hands and knees. Sometimes we do ...
sasiddiq | Last answer
I'm 15. My penis is around the average grown man. And my girlfriend and I are very sexually attracted to each other. We have sex and we do pretty much anything any chance we get. I don't know if she has ever orgasmed before and I was won...
Christian_A | Last answer
My boyfriend and I used to be sexually active. However, once he went to his GP for a checkup, and according to him, she said condoms weren't at all reliable, like 50 or 60 percent. So, no more sex. Could a doctor give me an explanation o...
tbiM20 | Last answer
After very vigerous sex with my partner I found an inch long split in the skin to the side of my vagina going up towards my clitoris. It isn't too painful, I have applied sudocrem cream. I know this has been caused by the skin being stre...
Shelby75 | Last answer
My boyfriend and I have been together for quiet some time and decided to go to the next step. Hes given me oral sex and we never had any problems that I can remember. But the last 3 times hes gotten very bad throat infections. 1st time ...
june1333 | Last answer
I am a 35 yrs old gay male who is currently in a relationship. I have been engaging in anal sex for almost 2 yrs. I have had a history of hemorroids since I was a teenager but not very often. I have had hemorroidectomy surgery twice remo...
Cabron | Last answer
3147414_tn?1343150258
Sex
for the past two times i have had sex, i couldn't get wet on my own and my partner had to use lubricant. Do you think it have to deal with any STD's or STI's? or do you think it's something esle? please respond back as soon as possible ....
Kyha | Last answer
I have recently become sexually active with the girl I'm dating. She is the first woman I have been with in roughly 9 months. Our first attempt to have sex left me feeling embarrassed because I kept losing my erection until finally on tr...
reallyconfused79 | Last answer
3057075_tn?1343948049
I have lost complete loss of feeling in my vagina and it really *****. I have been this way for the past 2 years. Back in May 2010 I started taking the Depo-Prevaro shots (birth control shots) and shortly afterwards my feeling in my vagi...
sunni9 | Last answer
Hello...I am a 25 years old male .sorry for my bad english..I am masturbating daily for a long time(5-6 years)...i was virgin. Recently i have sex with my girlfriend and din not find any pleasure.i felt nothing :'( . So what should i do?...
deep500 | Last answer
The other night I masterbated for my husband. It was weird at first but it turned out to be really hot. He just watched and touched me. And I'm just trying spice things up. My question is has any other women masterbated for there husban...
libbyz | Last answer
I'm 22 weeks pregnant I have a smelly odor comming from my vagina & a thick white discharge. What could it be?
funnybunny2 | Last answer
3152404_tn?1343332959
i am mastruburate too often a day at the age pf 17 , what was its sideeffect on my body?
PRAKHAR786 | Last answer
I am 24 and my husband is 25. We have been together for 8 years and married for 6. We are both healthy and have a 9 month old daughter. My problem started about 7 years ago when it seemed like my husband never wanted to have sex. Then...
Women Seeking Answers | Last answer
is it common for the tip of a penis to get swolen and bumpy during oral sex?
citorob | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now