Shingles Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
862235_tn?1336063895
By chuckles333
I had shingle a number of years ago and I had a rash along a line from my right abdomen around to the back. It was ac...
By pkells
Hello All, First post here. I recently had an internal interview which I got myself very stressed out for. After...
Feb123Nov 26
By hunter107 Blank
I have shingle in my vaginal area (inside on the left side) what can I do for the pain its goes all the way up to my ...
Feb123Nov 26
By Krissyboo04
My husband was diagnosed with shingles about 10 years ago. The rash have appeared the same place all these year, on h...
5655076_tn?1417271168
By kedarsaw
Hello Everybody! Here is the summary of my symptoms: July/August 2013- Episcleritis of an eye (I don't remember whi...
By mariegray Blank
I am experiencing the worst outbreak of zoster sine herpete to date. I have had these outbreaks multiple times per y...
By Quita12615
I'm 24 pregnant with my second child. I had Shingles a little less than a yr ago.Is it possible that I can get it ag...
By GrammaJoz
Been in sever pain (12 days) in my foot, ankle, groin, hip, and butt. Dr. insists it's a pinched nerve and has been t...
11052180_tn?1414912847
By chrysty1209
I have an itchy, painful, burning rash on the upper portion of my left breast. I've been using benedryl, hydro cream...
By smackman
I went to a Urologist because of a issue I have had with penis tip irritation for over 2 years. When I 1st woke up wi...
By grampen
I'm a 55 yr. old woman who has gotten over the shingles on the right side of my face/head and has affected my eye, if...
By BritishFemale
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can advise me, I got shingles when I was 23, I got them all down my right side and ev...
By PHNitch
My Mom is 78 years old and got shingles 3 months ago in her eye. Once the shingles cleared she has had severe itch o...
Debbic715Sep 01
By israsue
3 weeks ago I got shingles. In 48 hours started valtrex for 10 days. Rash dried up, some aching remains. Got worse a...
By Debbic715
Continuing on valcyclovir after 3 weeks by Debbic715, 20 hours I saw a doctor after i had shingles for a week and...
By Marmal53
What kind of UK Goverment do we have? restricting shingles vaccine to people 70yrs-79yrs old? I was 45yrs old when I ...
diane493Aug 18
By diane493
I had my Shingles Vaccine 16 days ago with no problems other than a pink spot. After my shower today I noticed a ras...
diane493Aug 18
By Sreejol
HI, MY 7YR OLD SON HAD RASHES AROUND NECK AND ELBOW.IT LOOKS LIKE A CLUSTER OF PIMPLES.IT'S ALMOST A WEEK. IS THIS SK...
3843080_tn?1348316606
SLW1959Aug 16
By cam817 Blank
Hi I have suffered for years with numbness to my legs, feet. Family doctors all said it is in your head and you don't...
By kiwiscot
My Dad has suffered nerve damage from having shingles. At first they thought it was Bells palsy but later confirmed i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank