Shingles Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Debbic715
Continuing on valcyclovir after 3 weeks by Debbic715, 20 hours I saw a doctor after i had shingles for a week and...
By Marmal53
What kind of UK Goverment do we have? restricting shingles vaccine to people 70yrs-79yrs old? I was 45yrs old when I ...
17mthssober275Apr 12, 2013
KarisjoyApr 11, 2013
By mariegray Blank
I am experiencing the worst outbreak of zoster sine herpete to date. I have had these outbreaks multiple times per y...
diane493Aug 18
By diane493
I had my Shingles Vaccine 16 days ago with no problems other than a pink spot. After my shower today I noticed a ras...
diane493Aug 18
By Sreejol
HI, MY 7YR OLD SON HAD RASHES AROUND NECK AND ELBOW.IT LOOKS LIKE A CLUSTER OF PIMPLES.IT'S ALMOST A WEEK. IS THIS SK...
3843080_tn?1348316606
SLW1959Aug 16
By cam817 Blank
Hi I have suffered for years with numbness to my legs, feet. Family doctors all said it is in your head and you don't...
By israsue
3 weeks ago I got shingles. In 48 hours started valtrex for 10 days. Rash dried up, some aching remains. Got worse a...
By kiwiscot
My Dad has suffered nerve damage from having shingles. At first they thought it was Bells palsy but later confirmed i...
1351082_tn?1308670949
MEvelynJul 06
pickles18May 27
alrose24May 26
lvbabysuApr 02
By sunshine1109 Blank
Anyone had any luck with lessening the pain of this,I am so done with this, I have had this horrific burning, gnawing...
Feb123Jun 26
By needtoknow321 Blank
Hi all, I recently tested positive for shingles from a PCR swab taken from a small cluster of lesions(bout 10cent pi...
By ChristinaJP
I had shinlges about a month ago from the center of my chest, across my breast and nipple, arm pit and a big patch al...
903476_tn?1242240637
By TattooGurl
I wonder how many times you can get shingles, I had a nasty case about 10 years ago. Yesterday when I was taking a sh...
By dac122
All, I am now living with the classic symptoms of Postherpetic Neuralgia in both feet and ankles. I have been thr...
By Nolleca
Ten days Go I had a shingle shot. They administered it in my muscle. Now I have severe shoulder pain and my teres...
By Ericyoung123
Hello, I recently got what I think are shingles, but I'd like to confirm that that is what in fact they are and if I ...
By chipdee
I noticed a rash on my inner left thigh 2 days ago, this morning it had become extremely painful and had spread acros...
By Seeny
Should new shingles still appear after a week in a half on valtrex? Is that normal
By shinglefree
Has anyone diagnosed with shingles had an abnormally high ALT and AST level?
By jamallie Blank
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had shingles in their mouth. I've recently developed shingles for the first time and...
By fransella Blank
I need to know if shingles always has blisters? I first had red spots on the top of my hand. Then pain that felt like...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank