Shingles Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Azkar
Hello I am so much worried about my marriage life i have problem in bed i can stay long my organism is done with 2m...
By Reinergal
I am ( was) a very active 52 year old. 6 months ago I started having an intense itching in my feet. A couple days lat...
By Reinergal
I am ( was) a very active 52 year old. 6 months ago I started having an intense itching in my feet. A couple days lat...
allmymarblesMar 20, 2014
By chipdee Blank
I noticed a rash on my inner left thigh 2 days ago, this morning it had become extremely painful and had spread acros...
TeacherTNJun 16
By grampen Blank
I'm a 55 yr. old woman who has gotten over the shingles on the right side of my face/head and has affected my eye, if...
By TeacherTN
I'm seeking someone who has had PHN. Last February (2015) I came down with an incredible case of shingles. It was on ...
By purplecrayonnits
Hi, firstly I've had both chicken pox and shingles and know its rare to get it a third time but following months of h...
By livn_learnn
Looking for feedback from a current antiviral user...... Anyone as using antiviral, valcyclovir (valtrex) or acyclovi...
SANDRACTApr 09
SANDRACTApr 09
By Tetaray
Any suggestions for relief from extreme itching after shingles? Rash is gone, and pain has gone also. However, 9 we...
By pierre_melaku
I am a 32-year old male, and I only started having sex only a couple of years ago. I have been having protected vagin...
nana2bbMay 30
By olive95 Blank
Hi, I have shingles on my back at the moment (upper left hand side) and this has been diagnosed by the doctor. I ...
By MikeMexMon
I am a 37 year old man, 3 years ago I suffered a herpes zoster infection . Two months before I got sick from hepatit...
By bewitched2015
I went to an acupuncturist and during my acupuncture session with him, he stuck about 5 or 6 needles in my head, whic...
jemma116Apr 30
By Occupant
First off, I know what Shingles are and how painful they can be, I have some of that almost every year. But this seem...
By justkeepswimbikerunning
More of a use case than a question, although there is a question at the end. I'm an early 40 YO male, marathon runne...
1950425_tn?1325634310
By antonyhand
Does aciclovir have penicillin in
SANDRACTApr 09
Jamie99Jan 17
By jcb64
my wife has had the shingles virus for over 70 days the blisters are gone she still has the blotches on her back and ...
By kelz62013
Is it possible to get a single shingle on the inside of your lip?
thaatguyFeb 21
jemma116Feb 12
By Mygirl3
Hello all, My 15 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with Shingles. It's widespread. She had the chicken pox v...
thaatguyFeb 21
By thaatguy
4 days ago i got a weird stinging sensation on my back, but nothing was visually present. 3 days ago, a tiny red dot ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank