Aa
A
A
Close
Shingles Community
WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
1 - 20 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1351082 tn?1479843732
For the past 2 yrs I have suffered with unbearable left sided chest pain, its not on my skin it feels like its in and around my left brea...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, I developed a tingling feeling on my right thigh about 4 days ago. At first I didn't think much of it, but gradually some rashe...
I have had shingles for a year. Never the blisters but a painful, red/purplish rash that looks like a dark center in some areas. It feels...
Hello I was wondering if someone could hopefully help me out?!. It started on the Wednesday just gone I noticed I had a spot on my chest ...
It's been a few days and I've recently been seeing water-like blisters over my body, it started with one, and overnight there's seven mor...
Dear all, I have been diagnosed with herpes zoster few days ago , my symbtoms started as ear and teeth pain with headache then rash s...
Are the genital shingles antibodies the same as the herpes antibodies? I'm asking because I tested positive for herpes type 1 and herpes ...
I've been having this rash on my shins, really itchy, on each shin same location. I've had the itchiness for about 6 months now. Recently...
Hi. I'm wondering what this is. It started out as itching on my lower back on my left side. When i scratch it hurts. Then there were a f...
I'm on day five of the rash and antivirals, day 8 of pain, day 10 of generally feeling unwell. Rash was small on day one when I started ...
First off, I know what Shingles are and how painful they can be, I have some of that almost every year. But this seems different. Occasio...
2 answers |
HI, about two weeks ago I went a pick up pallets. After I felt itching and burning all over my skin, It felt as if I had Insulation on my...
She's 17, never vaccinated. What should be done?
Any suggestions for relief from extreme itching after shingles? Rash is gone, and pain has gone also. However, 9 weeks into it, can't f...
4 answers |
Hi, recently i had a blood test to confirm ive never had the chicken pox. Im 47. Should i get the vaccine (its a live virus)or will it "f...
Am having every symptom I've read about shingles .extreme pain from my right hip to my big toe , headache ,nausea . .it feels horrible w...
Looking for feedback from a current antiviral user...... Anyone as using antiviral, valcyclovir (valtrex) or acyclovir, has it slowed her...
3 answers |
I am experiencing the worst outbreak of zoster sine herpete to date. I have had these outbreaks multiple times per year over the past se...
7 answers |
I was diagnosed with shingles over 3 weeks ago. The rash has never broken open or crusted. Is it still contagious? I have a 6 year old so...
Everything I have read says You can only give someone Chicken pox? This is not true! I have re accruing Shingles for 2yrs now. During my...
1 answer |
A
A
Shingles Community Resources