Aa
A
A
Close
Shingles Community
WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
1 - 20 (of 233) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI, about two weeks ago I went a pick up pallets. After I felt itching and burning all over my skin, It felt as if I had Insulation on my...
She's 17, never vaccinated. What should be done?
Any suggestions for relief from extreme itching after shingles? Rash is gone, and pain has gone also. However, 9 weeks into it, can't f...
5 answers |
Hi, recently i had a blood test to confirm ive never had the chicken pox. Im 47. Should i get the vaccine (its a live virus)or will it "f...
Am having every symptom I've read about shingles .extreme pain from my right hip to my big toe , headache ,nausea . .it feels horrible w...
Looking for feedback from a current antiviral user...... Anyone as using antiviral, valcyclovir (valtrex) or acyclovir, has it slowed her...
3 answers
I am experiencing the worst outbreak of zoster sine herpete to date. I have had these outbreaks multiple times per year over the past se...
7 answers
I was diagnosed with shingles over 3 weeks ago. The rash has never broken open or crusted. Is it still contagious? I have a 6 year old so...
Everything I have read says You can only give someone Chicken pox? This is not true! I have re accruing Shingles for 2yrs now. During my...
1 answer |
Hi, What is the difference between monosegmental and multisegmental herpes zoster?
Hi I've starter with sore mouth few lumps thatr swollen glands under my lip started with a spot on my lip I squeezeed. Now 8 weeks later ...
Hi I've starter with sore mouth few lumps thatr swollen glands under my lip started with a spot on my lip I squeezeed. Now 8 weeks later ...
16314879 tn?1446930909
I can't tell if i have just a rash or something more. I got a row of bumps on my upper chest that have now all scabed over
Let me preface this by saying I am terrified of doctors at the moment. I had a melanoma removed a couple of years ago - stage 2 so all fi...
I just got a painful shingles rash on my back. I can't get treatment for it. About a month ago, the doctor prescribed a 10-day course o...
I am ( was) a very active 52 year old. 6 months ago I started having an intense itching in my feet. A couple days later the pain started....
I am ( was) a very active 52 year old. 6 months ago I started having an intense itching in my feet. A couple days later the pain started....
I noticed a rash on my inner left thigh 2 days ago, this morning it had become extremely painful and had spread across the top of my thig...
2 answers |
I'm a 55 yr. old woman who has gotten over the shingles on the right side of my face/head and has affected my eye, if I I broke out Sept....
1 answer |
I'm seeking someone who has had PHN. Last February (2015) I came down with an incredible case of shingles. It was on the left side of my ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources