Aa
A
A
Close
Shingles Community
WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
21 - 40 (of 233) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, firstly I've had both chicken pox and shingles and know its rare to get it a third time but following months of hellish symptoms and ...
2 answers |
I am a 32-year old male, and I only started having sex only a couple of years ago. I have been having protected vaginal sex for the last ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have shingles on my back at the moment (upper left hand side) and this has been diagnosed by the doctor. I have a slight pain n...
2 answers |
I am a 37 year old man, 3 years ago I suffered a herpes zoster infection . Two months before I got sick from hepatitis type A. Recent...
I went to an acupuncturist and during my acupuncture session with him, he stuck about 5 or 6 needles in my head, which I thought was very...
First off, I know what Shingles are and how painful they can be, I have some of that almost every year. But this seems different. Occasio...
1 answer |
More of a use case than a question, although there is a question at the end. I'm an early 40 YO male, marathon runner and triathlete (wi...
1950425 tn?1452918116
Does aciclovir have penicillin in
my wife has had the shingles virus for over 70 days the blisters are gone she still has the blotches on her back and stomach. she is stil...
2 answers |
Is it possible to get a single shingle on the inside of your lip?
Hello all, My 15 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with Shingles. It's widespread. She had the chicken pox vaccine and a mild ca...
2 answers |
4 days ago i got a weird stinging sensation on my back, but nothing was visually present. 3 days ago, a tiny red dot was there, where it ...
1 answer |
can taking a hot shower or bath cause the Shingles to other parts of my body?
1351082 tn?1479843732
Anyone had any luck with lessening the pain of this,I am so done with this, I have had this horrific burning, gnawing deep intense consta...
22 answers |
I was diagnosed with Shingles on Dec 23 "down there" inside and on my cervix, on the right side. This is the 2nd time I have had Shingles...
my wife has had the shingles for 61 days now. the blisters are gone but she still has the red blotches one her. she has took 2 rounds of ...
1 answer |
My wife was diagnosed with shingles Christmas morning and has been taking the anti viral and pain meds prescribed. She is experiencing e...
1 answer |
862235 tn?1336063895
I had shingle a number of years ago and I had a rash along a line from my right abdomen around to the back. It was accompanied by moderat...
1 answer |
Hello All, First post here. I recently had an internal interview which I got myself very stressed out for. After the interview I pla...
I have shingle in my vaginal area (inside on the left side) what can I do for the pain its goes all the way up to my butt. I am having th...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources