Aa
A
A
Close
Shingles Community
WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
21 - 40 (of 239) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Let me preface this by saying I am terrified of doctors at the moment. I had a melanoma removed a couple of years ago - stage 2 so all fi...
I just got a painful shingles rash on my back. I can't get treatment for it. About a month ago, the doctor prescribed a 10-day course o...
I am ( was) a very active 52 year old. 6 months ago I started having an intense itching in my feet. A couple days later the pain started....
I am ( was) a very active 52 year old. 6 months ago I started having an intense itching in my feet. A couple days later the pain started....
I noticed a rash on my inner left thigh 2 days ago, this morning it had become extremely painful and had spread across the top of my thig...
2 answers |
I'm a 55 yr. old woman who has gotten over the shingles on the right side of my face/head and has affected my eye, if I I broke out Sept....
1 answer |
I'm seeking someone who has had PHN. Last February (2015) I came down with an incredible case of shingles. It was on the left side of my ...
Hi, firstly I've had both chicken pox and shingles and know its rare to get it a third time but following months of hellish symptoms and ...
2 answers |
I am a 32-year old male, and I only started having sex only a couple of years ago. I have been having protected vaginal sex for the last ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have shingles on my back at the moment (upper left hand side) and this has been diagnosed by the doctor. I have a slight pain n...
2 answers |
I am a 37 year old man, 3 years ago I suffered a herpes zoster infection . Two months before I got sick from hepatitis type A. Recent...
I went to an acupuncturist and during my acupuncture session with him, he stuck about 5 or 6 needles in my head, which I thought was very...
More of a use case than a question, although there is a question at the end. I'm an early 40 YO male, marathon runner and triathlete (wi...
1950425 tn?1452918116
Does aciclovir have penicillin in
my wife has had the shingles virus for over 70 days the blisters are gone she still has the blotches on her back and stomach. she is stil...
2 answers |
Is it possible to get a single shingle on the inside of your lip?
Hello all, My 15 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with Shingles. It's widespread. She had the chicken pox vaccine and a mild ca...
2 answers |
4 days ago i got a weird stinging sensation on my back, but nothing was visually present. 3 days ago, a tiny red dot was there, where it ...
1 answer |
can taking a hot shower or bath cause the Shingles to other parts of my body?
1351082 tn?1479843732
Anyone had any luck with lessening the pain of this,I am so done with this, I have had this horrific burning, gnawing deep intense consta...
22 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources