Shingles Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Janiegu32 Blank
My little niece, 8 years old, needs your help please. She was diagnosed with “a variety of herpes virus, maybe shing...
By mistake789 Blank
Hello I am a 20 year old male and I have been feeling pins and needle feelings in my arms and legs and in my whole bo...
billyjo13Jan 10
billyjo13Dec 31, 2013
1234onbaby5Dec 31, 2013
By billyjo13 Blank
I had shingles two months ago and have been left with nerve pain and a swollen stomach. Xrays and cat scan came back ...
1234onbaby5Dec 31, 2013
1234onbaby5Dec 31, 2013
By Jeb8888 Blank
Hi, i'm a 25 year old male. About two weeks ago i got told by my doctor i had shingles and was prescribed acyclovir. ...
By 1234onbaby5 Blank
Hi iv been geting shingles on the back of my legs on and off for years now still have not found any thing that hel...
DorfyDec 26, 2013
By robgrr Blank
Hello, i'm new here, so please forgive me if my format is not correct. My dad has rashes spreading across his body. ...
6548496_tn?1384493623
By boobear82413 Blank
So my sister thinks she has shingles. She has all these red bumps on her skin i dont if she is just thinking she has ...
By redsleek Blank
I am 32 M and had psoriasis for few years. Last year I changed my diet to a super healthy - fruits, veggies, juicing,...
By kitty126 Blank
I have had shingles, pityriasis rosea, and most recently developed severe rosacea on my face. I'm an otherwise health...
By milly3 Blank
Hi, I developed a patch of blisters on my breast yesterday and I today I noticed that i developed other blisters on m...
By narcoleptic Blank
Does anyone get severe redness and burning with their post herpetic neuralgia, no rash, just severe redness.
By narcoleptic Blank
Go to gallixa.com for post herpetic neuralgia, cream did wonders for my pain where nothing else helped, epidurals, p...
1305767_tn?1361196276
By AO111 Blank
I'll start off by saying that I've never had the chickenpox to my knowledge and think I was even vaccinated as a kid....
By Couganator1988 Blank
Please help! I went on a bike ride about 3 weeks ago (200 miles). After the first day I started getting a rash righ...
dleslie1324Aug 31, 2013
By CMAZ Blank
Diagnosed with shingles 3 days ago. My husband noticed a small rash on my upper back. My daughter had her baby five d...
CMAZAug 12, 2013
By CMAZ Blank
I'm 45 and my husband noticed a small quarter size rash 3 days ago on upper back, I had no symptoms at all then the d...
Life360Aug 08, 2013
By cursedbody Blank
When I was 15 I got a bad sunburn on my chest and developed this rash of burning pain and itchiness. My pediatrician ...
tschockJul 19, 2013
By cherie361 Blank
I am a 74 year old male. A week ago I had a biopsy on my left ear for skin cancer. The next day I came down with a ...
By libitina Blank
Hi, I currently got diagnosed with shingles yesterday. Which is formed on my left side from my hip to my back. ...
allmymarblesJul 13, 2013
allmymarblesJun 26, 2013
By Marriedguy70 Blank
I had chicken pox as a kid. There's a commercial that says I might get shingles. What are my chances? Anything I can ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank