Aa
A
A
Close
Shingles Community
WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
41 - 60 (of 232) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5655076 tn?1417271168
Hello Everybody! Here is the summary of my symptoms: July/August 2013- Episcleritis of an eye (I don't remember which eye) 22nd August...
I'm 24 pregnant with my second child. I had Shingles a little less than a yr ago.Is it possible that I can get it again if I had it already
Been in sever pain (12 days) in my foot, ankle, groin, hip, and butt. Dr. insists it's a pinched nerve and has been treating with steroid...
11052180 tn?1414912847
I have an itchy, painful, burning rash on the upper portion of my left breast. I've been using benedryl, hydro cream and nothing seems t...
I went to a Urologist because of a issue I have had with penis tip irritation for over 2 years. When I 1st woke up with this issue, I had...
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can advise me, I got shingles when I was 23, I got them all down my right side and even in my eye, opthal...
My Mom is 78 years old and got shingles 3 months ago in her eye. Once the shingles cleared she has had severe itch on her face and she c...
3 weeks ago I got shingles. In 48 hours started valtrex for 10 days. Rash dried up, some aching remains. Got worse after swimming in poo...
1 answer |
Continuing on valcyclovir after 3 weeks by Debbic715, 20 hours I saw a doctor after i had shingles for a week and had taken valcyclov...
What kind of UK Goverment do we have? restricting shingles vaccine to people 70yrs-79yrs old? I was 45yrs old when I first got shingles i...
I had my Shingles Vaccine 16 days ago with no problems other than a pink spot. After my shower today I noticed a rash on the right side ...
1 answer |
HI, MY 7YR OLD SON HAD RASHES AROUND NECK AND ELBOW.IT LOOKS LIKE A CLUSTER OF PIMPLES.IT'S ALMOST A WEEK. IS THIS SKIN PROBLEM IS CAUSE ...
1 answer |
3843080 tn?1348316606
Hi I have suffered for years with numbness to my legs, feet. Family doctors all said it is in your head and you don't handle stress well....
1 answer |
My Dad has suffered nerve damage from having shingles. At first they thought it was Bells palsy but later confirmed it as Shingles. The n...
Hi all, I recently tested positive for shingles from a PCR swab taken from a small cluster of lesions(bout 10cent piece size) on my peni...
1 answer |
I had shinlges about a month ago from the center of my chest, across my breast and nipple, arm pit and a big patch all the way to my spin...
903476 tn?1242240637
I wonder how many times you can get shingles, I had a nasty case about 10 years ago. Yesterday when I was taking a shower I noticed a red...
All, I am now living with the classic symptoms of Postherpetic Neuralgia in both feet and ankles. I have been through every conceivab...
Ten days Go I had a shingle shot. They administered it in my muscle. Now I have severe shoulder pain and my teres minor is swollen. ...
Hello, I recently got what I think are shingles, but I'd like to confirm that that is what in fact they are and if I should be worried. I...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources