Aa
A
A
Close
Shingles Community
WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.
81 - 100 (of 233) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please help! I went on a bike ride about 3 weeks ago (200 miles). After the first day I started getting a rash right on the waist line ...
Diagnosed with shingles 3 days ago. My husband noticed a small rash on my upper back. My daughter had her baby five days ago and i was ar...
1 answer |
I'm 45 and my husband noticed a small quarter size rash 3 days ago on upper back, I had no symptoms at all then the day after he noticed ...
3 answers |
When I was 15 I got a bad sunburn on my chest and developed this rash of burning pain and itchiness. My pediatrician at the time diagnose...
1 answer |
I am a 74 year old male. A week ago I had a biopsy on my left ear for skin cancer. The next day I came down with a horrible earache and...
1 answer |
Hi, I currently got diagnosed with shingles yesterday. Which is formed on my left side from my hip to my back. I also have the same...
I had chicken pox as a kid. There's a commercial that says I might get shingles. What are my chances? Anything I can do to prevent it?
2 answers |
Hi - 2-3 days ago I developed a red, somewhat itchy, irritated rash on my neck in a v pattern - distribution starts under both ears, drop...
2 answers |
I'm if this is a repeated question as I am still trying to get the hang of using this forum. I did ask this question in other postings bu...
2 answers |
I had my first case of shingles a few weeks ago on my left side--a small cluster of blisters. It wasn't too painful. I finished the Famvi...
8 answers |
Hi, I have shingles on my back at the moment (upper left hand side) and this has been diagnosed by the doctor. I have a slight pain n...
I am trying to figure out what these bumps/sores are, on my inner right thigh. it began with me at work, and i started to notice pain whe...
1 answer |
Hi, I met a girl that told me she is having Herpes Zonder. She said she might had been infected at her work place. She explain me a...
1 answer |
I have a question regarding my Hiv status. I had an sexual unprotected with a woman whom I met on a day and she looked healthy.It was ...
2 answers |
5154541 tn?1366812291
I think I might have eczema... but I'm not sure. At first I thought it was psyrosis or warts, and the doctor at the time told me he wasn'...
Has anyone here ever had reoccurring shingles? Everyone that I've spoken to has told me that shingles don't reoccur but I get blisters on...
8 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with shingles after a Dr's visit. The rash covered my periorbital area, elbows, a portion of my brow, and a smal...
1 answer |
dester4 I have Herpes Zoster and was wondering if the Shingles vaccine can help some. As i get older the Valtrex seems to be causing me...
2 answers |
Something went in my eye,9 days ago pain has increased. No ointments are working and after 9 days left eye and face was paralyzed . Is ...
1 answer |
To begin eight months ago i had a recent scare of HSV2. I'm glad to say that after three negative igg results, Im relieved of some stres...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources