Aa
A
A
Close
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Group
I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.
1 - 20 (of 33) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. Ive had Hep C and my immune system got rid of it. I know I can be reinfected but can my body get rid of it twice ?
7734061 tn?1393829241
paano po ba ang pag gamot sa hepa b,,,,kce gusto ko po tlga xa mawala,,kxe gusto ko mg abrod,,,,d aKO mkaalis ng dahil lng po dtu,,please...
My husband was diagnosed with hepatitis c genotype 1a officially in 2011. He was told that he had the rare genotype and the doc referred ...
5 answers |
Please, I had my baby a year and a half ago everything was horrible, he was fine i came out with two infections, had to stay for 2 weeks....
I am so tired. very very tired. I can't stop crying, I cant stop eating and i'm putting on weight which doesn't help me at all! I was alw...
4622011 tn?1357278477
Hi I'm Vince. Anyone want to talk about addiction & recovery. Best of everything, Vince
2 answers |
4584130 tn?1356830891
I wonder a lot...get down in the dumps knowing this disease is killing me. I went through a year of treatment and have had 3 relapses si...
1 answer |
Has anyone found anything that helps with the fatique? I do well for a few hours and then need a nap. Sometimes I take 2 to 3 naps a day....
1 answer |
Hi I am 19 years old and i began having sex 6 months ago. I have had many problems in the past year and in particular this month. I've be...
4634097 tn?1357416731
Since I am always tired, depressed, etc like those with Hep C - is it possible the first Blood Work was correct in it's diagnosis that I ...
4634097 tn?1357416731
In 2000 following bllod work for overall health diagnosis - my doctor told me I have Hep C!!!??? AND appeared to not believe me that I h...
Hello to everyone! I have read a number of posts in this forum ... perhaps someone could explain why so many people here are sufferi...
4 answers |
2030686 tn?1351692148
Has anybody taken Provigil or Nuvigil for fatigue? Do either work long term? My dr has given me samples before but my insurance won't p...
1 answer |
2052656 tn?1330386592
Hello friends, this isn't a question just a positive and encouraging story. Like some of you I had used drugs and shared needles, was ver...
1 answer |
I'm tired all the time, and as far as I know I don't have any medical conditions. My daily habits have change over the years, but I'm alw...
Hello john,i read youre sick and tired of being sick and tired,i no where youre coming from,i am not on methadone but i no people that a...
788520 tn?1292601740
Hey, I apologize for not keeping an eye on this. I have been having some..... No excuse. We all got ****, right? I will try to ke...
1748503 tn?1311733779
It's like a ghost town, the last post was 2 months ago?? Helllooooooooooo........ anybody here?
Is it to late or can you get medication to get rid of your hyp-c,i did, i hade it for 20 years,then started to be tired all the time,my h...
1639856 tn?1395189207
I was a member of med help in 2007 and wow has it grew! There r so many groups it's hard to find people to chat with. I have been thru al...
A
A
Recent Activity
1462810 tn?1327364049
Blank
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29
Blank
Gofsbeautifullove commented on You are a Believer
Aug 28
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank