Aa
A
A
Close
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Group
I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.
21 - 40 (of 33) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've allowed alcoholism to ruin my life - depressed, out of work , seperated from my wife - don't even know what damage I've done to my b...
1 answer |
...Hey how are you?..my name is Bill i live in Florida and have hepatitis c...i have chronic.. ...and i dont know much about it ..do u a...
2 answers |
I was first diagnosed with Hepatitis C in 1997. Since that time, there has been almost no progression of this illness. However about t...
3 answers |
432097 tn?1318552340
Why is this group going nowhere? It's important that we stick together since we're all in the same boat, not everyone understands about ...
1 answer |
1420847 tn?1289330102
Why should I judge or as the so called christians amonst us would say "people in Glass houses" or he that has no sin cast first stone eno...
1 answer |
1420847 tn?1289330102
I have cirrhosis of Liver, various stomach problems, and I feel tired from moment I get up to the moment I go to bed early. I work arou...
3 answers |
1420847 tn?1289330102
Is This you. I am tired joints body hurts, pop a codeine wait for it to work, then coffee hubby made, tries to force breakf down me, I ...
4 answers |
788520 tn?1292601740
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!! For all of you with family, please hold them c...
1 answer |
1583304 tn?1296800777
I hear you being sick and tired become my normal has made me sick and tired too of the whole thing. I though learned a lesson loud and c...
1 answer |
Hello, and I have some of the same struggles. I am 50 years old and have Hep C, Bipolar depression and have a cocaine problem which now...
2 answers |
I was first diagnosed with Hepatitis C in 1997. Since that time, there has been almost no progression of this illness. However about t...
1 answer |
1108262 tn?1273182866
I just read what you wrote about having RA and HepC and pain and all that . . . . I can really relate to what you said . . . . I am...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31