Sickle Cell Anemia Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
14443349_tn?1434551910
By bbrooks1
I'm 22 years old have a battling sickle cell since birth I have never had a menstral period has this happened to anyo...
By llAidinll
I had osteomyelitis (bone infection) due to a salmonella septicaemia when I was 11 years old, it almost drove me out ...
By majedco
Recently i have a strange thing happening to me, i am noticing the words on my computer screen slowly moving in a wav...
By WakingDead
I am a 30 yr old male with sickle cell ss. Two yrs ago I gave up my meds for herion. Any way I can ditch the dope an ...
By Reemma Blank
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thig...
By frank855 Blank
Your condom broke. Or, you just forgot to use one in the heat (or drunkenness) of the moment. If this applies to you ...
By Beaks Blank
Hi i have red pin prick dots on my fingertips they feel like pins and needles but there is bumps below skin and are q...
babeessentialsJul 20, 2014
Yonnabug22Jun 26, 2013
sexynessJun 20, 2013
Yonnabug22Jun 19, 2013
ChinWuJun 19, 2013
By sexyness Blank
I just turned 30 is it still possible for me to have a child even though I have full bloen sickle cell anemia
ayellynDec 05, 2013
DrArringtonDec 04, 2013
By ayellyn Blank
Hello there my partner and I are trait carriers and when we informed my parents of our decision to marry they objecte...
CUchick15May 17, 2014
By Karen013 Blank
I am 18 years old and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with the rarest type of sickle cell (s/o Arab). I don't know what to expe...
By majedco Blank
I am a male 34 years old. I have been diagnosed as a Beta Thalassemia Minor since few years ago. I have always been s...
By allancameronmommy Blank
What do i need to know about the trait to tell them later in life
ademolaokubena326Dec 05, 2013
By Tublu Blank
I have been checking my BP and pulse rate for several days. This morning like other days the readings were 79/47 and...
4134269_tn?1365002849
By sergirani Blank
Hello, My mom is 66y old and she was diagnosed a week ago with sideroblastic anemia(see below the results from the...
By brinadgeorge Blank
hi im 22 with anemia ss that is and i need help. for five yrs now i had a ulcer on my right ankle n its really diffic...
By quetta80 Blank
Is it normal for you to be pregnat and one brest be a c cup and the other be an a cup. I feel deformed this only happ...
By 10dier Blank
What is the treatment recommended by your doctor for Sickle Cell? And for heavy pain?
By Junihnopo Blank
I am 24,i have small body and am about to finish college....so when do people that have sickle cell stops growing...i...
LabSuccessMar 23, 2013
By shmooface Blank
So two months ago, I've been having constant tingling sensations and numbness on my sole (both foot) for nearly a mon...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Feb 14, 2013
By kalnabhani001 Blank
Hi I hope I can find reply's that can help me guide me to what my one year old baby boy is going through. Yousef i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank