Aa
A
A
Close
Sickle Cell Anemia Community
WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.
1 - 20 (of 104) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a 9th grader and we have to interview people living with sickle cell anemia. If it isn't too much trouble, I was hoping you could...
Hello, I am 30 years old, SS and pregnant with my first child. I have had severe crisis in my 9-10 weeks and doctors are treating me with...
Recently i have a strange thing happening to me, i am noticing the words on my computer screen slowly moving in a waving motion up and do...
1 answer |
What do i need to know about the trait to tell them later in life
2 answers |
So two months ago, I've been having constant tingling sensations and numbness on my sole (both foot) for nearly a month. Then this disapp...
2 answers |
14443349 tn?1434551910
I'm 22 years old have a battling sickle cell since birth I have never had a menstral period has this happened to anyone else it's a littl...
I had osteomyelitis (bone infection) due to a salmonella septicaemia when I was 11 years old, it almost drove me out of life, but fortuna...
I am a 30 yr old male with sickle cell ss. Two yrs ago I gave up my meds for herion. Any way I can ditch the dope an start back responsib...
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thigh then started on ri...
Your condom broke. Or, you just forgot to use one in the heat (or drunkenness) of the moment. If this applies to you and you had unprotec...
Hi i have red pin prick dots on my fingertips they feel like pins and needles but there is bumps below skin and are quite sore can you help?
I just turned 30 is it still possible for me to have a child even though I have full bloen sickle cell anemia
6 answers |
Hello there my partner and I are trait carriers and when we informed my parents of our decision to marry they objected. I live in Ghana a...
4 answers |
I am 18 years old and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with the rarest type of sickle cell (s/o Arab). I don't know what to expect. This is my first...
2 answers |
I am a male 34 years old. I have been diagnosed as a Beta Thalassemia Minor since few years ago. I have always been slightly anaemic (aro...
I have been checking my BP and pulse rate for several days. This morning like other days the readings were 79/47 and pulse reading of 87...
1 answer |
4134269 tn?1365002849
Hello, My mom is 66y old and she was diagnosed a week ago with sideroblastic anemia(see below the results from the blood and bone marr...
hi im 22 with anemia ss that is and i need help. for five yrs now i had a ulcer on my right ankle n its really difficut doing everyday th...
Is it normal for you to be pregnat and one brest be a c cup and the other be an a cup. I feel deformed this only happend this pregancy,an...
What is the treatment recommended by your doctor for Sickle Cell? And for heavy pain?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources