Aa
A
A
Close

Sickle Cell Anemia Community

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

21 - 40 (of 104) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 24,i have small body and am about to finish college....so when do people that have sickle cell stops growing...i want to grow and have big body
  Posted
Hi I hope I can find reply's that can help me guide me to what my one year old baby boy is going through. Yousef is one year old and has sickle cell. We started having problems with vomiting since he was 6 months old, he refuses to fe...
  Posted
I have had several tests to determine the cause of my low Iron and ferritin levels. My ferritin has been a 2 for a few years. I was heavily bleeding 18 mnths ago and the tests shown a very low iron of 8.9 and ferritin of 2. Since th...
  Posted
Hello, Could not find a Thalassemia category, so chose closest category about Anemia. Male. Sixty. Thalassemia minor. Athletic. Taking supplement antioxidants for decades, no iron. Taking dextroamphetamine & lexapro for many yea...
  Posted
I have sickle cell. My boyfriend has the trait. I finally got the nerves to tell him and he was ok with it..but im scared to tell his family. Once people find out what scd is they freak out and kind of push me to the side. I dont know wh...
  Posted
i have very low rdw-s.d its showing onlu 12.1 instead of normal of 36-42
  Posted
i have very less hemoglobin . the lab test revaals that the content of rbc is 3.75 i didn't have any other diseases except iron deficiency . what should i do now//?
  Posted
My son has been diagnosed with Hemolytic anemia. I live in Bankura which is a small district in West Bengal. It does not really have the best in terms of medical facilities or doctors. Before I go to Kolkata, I was hoping to get a second...
  Posted
cold agglutinins what cause it and could it be cause i took saffron oil tablets
  Posted
My wife’s blood test report shows that she has anemia. What are the questions that I need to ask my doctor? Can someone please guide?
  Posted
What are the severities caused because of anemia?
  Posted
What are the signs and symptoms associated with anemia?
  Posted
I find it too boring to go and visit a doctor. Hence I usually resort to home remedies. I was wondering if there’s anything to cure anemia.
  Posted
Recently my neighbor was admitted to the hospital for malaria. At the same time it was also found that she had anemia. Can that be a life threatening situation?
  Posted
Is anemia common among children as well?
  Posted
What causes Anemia?
  Posted
I recently attended a blood donation camp and was they did a check up and rejected me for being anemic. Is it a serious condition? Please help me!
  Posted
What are the suggested treatments for anemia?
  Posted
What exactly is the condition of Anemia?
  Posted
My colleague always looks rather pale. Would she be suffering from Anemia?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...