Aa
A
A
Close
Sickle Cell Anemia Community
WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.
21 - 40 (of 105) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What is the treatment recommended by your doctor for Sickle Cell? And for heavy pain?
I am 24,i have small body and am about to finish college....so when do people that have sickle cell stops growing...i want to grow and ha...
Hi I hope I can find reply's that can help me guide me to what my one year old baby boy is going through. Yousef is one year old and h...
1 answer |
I have had several tests to determine the cause of my low Iron and ferritin levels. My ferritin has been a 2 for a few years. I was h...
3 answers |
Hello, Could not find a Thalassemia category, so chose closest category about Anemia. Male. Sixty. Thalassemia minor. Athletic. Tak...
I have sickle cell. My boyfriend has the trait. I finally got the nerves to tell him and he was ok with it..but im scared to tell his fam...
1 answer |
i have very low rdw-s.d its showing onlu 12.1 instead of normal of 36-42
i have very less hemoglobin . the lab test revaals that the content of rbc is 3.75 i didn't have any other diseases except iron deficie...
2 answers |
My son has been diagnosed with Hemolytic anemia. I live in Bankura which is a small district in West Bengal. It does not really have the ...
1 answer |
cold agglutinins what cause it and could it be cause i took saffron oil tablets
My wife’s blood test report shows that she has anemia. What are the questions that I need to ask my doctor? Can someone please guide?
1 answer |
What are the severities caused because of anemia?
1 answer |
What are the signs and symptoms associated with anemia?
1 answer |
I find it too boring to go and visit a doctor. Hence I usually resort to home remedies. I was wondering if there’s anything to cure anemia.
1 answer |
Recently my neighbor was admitted to the hospital for malaria. At the same time it was also found that she had anemia. Can that be a life...
1 answer |
Is anemia common among children as well?
1 answer |
What causes Anemia?
1 answer |
I recently attended a blood donation camp and was they did a check up and rejected me for being anemic. Is it a serious condition? Please...
1 answer |
What are the suggested treatments for anemia?
1 answer |
What exactly is the condition of Anemia?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...