Sickle Cell Anemia Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By babu50k Blank
a male 50 yrs age develops anemia off and on and corrected by nutritional therapy & by hematanics. persistently compl...
By cladydragon Blank
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks p...
By cladydragon Blank
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks p...
By admckeel Blank
a 14 year old girl complained of fatgue and loss of stamina. her appetite was marginal, as she was very concious of m...
By shanoa21 Blank
Am a twenty-two year old woman and when I went to the doctors the other day due to the fact that I have been constan...
By ahgicool Blank
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) o...
By ahgicool Blank
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) o...
By ill13632 Blank
Thanks very much! I've been suffering from brain fog, exhaustion, rectal pain/itching and bleeding, sleep apnea/asth...
By ill13632 Blank
Thanks very much for any reply! I am worried and getting sick every week with respiratory infection, brain fog, shor...
By longy118 Blank
ive been a bit under the weather with a cold, but now my brain feels very cold, even with a hat on
By Ed1958 Blank
Yes I have low iron low b12 and low ferritin and I have had this for several years now but lately it seems to just ha...
awaitingpeace80Jan 20, 2011
By vannacheer Blank
What is wrong with me if my blood pressure is high and my arms and legs fall asleep at night while im laying down?
By cheesecake40 Blank
So I have a platelet count of about 20000 the doc gave my steroids and my platelets went up. he determined I have a d...
By tashanah Blank
my daughter was diagnosed with the sickle cell trait she is a little over a year now but she isn't waking she can't s...
By susamma Blank
Does oyster meat increase LDL cholesterol or triglyceride in blood?
By lizzie351 Blank
what is the best temporary cure for rise in BP
By wombat2136 Blank
I am 13 and I am always dizzy, I have shortness of breath when I walk short distances, My menstral cycle is heavy, a...
By larry66 Blank
I have burning under the top of my feet it feels like their on fire. I do have RH.
By Win1941 Blank
My resting heart beat is 40 and when really relaxed it's been as low as 34. I can spin it to 160 for 30 minutes in tr...
By Win1941 Blank
My resting heart beat is 40 and when really relaxed it's been as low as 34. I can spin it to 160 for 30 minutes in tr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank