Sickle Cell Anemia Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jasmkne Blank
SWELLLING AND PAIN IN THE PECTINUS.IS IT DANGERS?
By VivekSharma Blank
My mom (53 yrs old) has undergone a sonography earlier this week. She is anemic and has been detected with an enlarge...
By Dahly Blank
For a month now, I've been suffering from frequent headache and dizziness. And also I have a sleeping problem. Is th...
Tboo21Sep 14, 2011
By 4th_guest Blank
Dear Doc, I'm male 29 years old, I have a sickle cell anemia, and some times I feel irregular heart beat rhythm, i...
1564087 tn?1308951118
By sawabears Blank
What dose this mean?? I've been having some really odd symptoms over the years... could this be apart? ...
By wesmond Blank
i am currently having presure bandages on at the local clinic and i still am receving bad burning pain how long till ...
By Toniu Blank
Hi! I just got my blood levels checked and wanted to check if my heart health is ok. Some levels are: Triglyce...
By basha500 Blank
what is the best way to raise up blood pressureform hypotension
By kat699 Blank
Total bilirubin of 1.7; direct bilirubin of 0.3; and indirect bilirubin of 1.4. Total protein albumin, globulin, al...
By babu50k Blank
a male 50 yrs age develops anemia off and on and corrected by nutritional therapy & by hematanics. persistently compl...
By cladydragon Blank
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks p...
By cladydragon Blank
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks p...
By admckeel Blank
a 14 year old girl complained of fatgue and loss of stamina. her appetite was marginal, as she was very concious of m...
By shanoa21 Blank
Am a twenty-two year old woman and when I went to the doctors the other day due to the fact that I have been constan...
By ahgicool Blank
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) o...
By ahgicool Blank
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) o...
By ill13632 Blank
Thanks very much! I've been suffering from brain fog, exhaustion, rectal pain/itching and bleeding, sleep apnea/asth...
By ill13632 Blank
Thanks very much for any reply! I am worried and getting sick every week with respiratory infection, brain fog, shor...
By longy118 Blank
ive been a bit under the weather with a cold, but now my brain feels very cold, even with a hat on
By Ed1958 Blank
Yes I have low iron low b12 and low ferritin and I have had this for several years now but lately it seems to just ha...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources