Aa
A
A
Close
Sickle Cell Anemia Community
WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.
41 - 60 (of 104) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
SWELLLING AND PAIN IN THE PECTINUS.IS IT DANGERS?
My mom (53 yrs old) has undergone a sonography earlier this week. She is anemic and has been detected with an enlarged spleen (14.5 cm in...
For a month now, I've been suffering from frequent headache and dizziness. And also I have a sleeping problem. Is there anything wrong w...
Dear Doc, I'm male 29 years old, I have a sickle cell anemia, and some times I feel irregular heart beat rhythm, in 2001 I went to hos...
1 answer |
1564087 tn?1308951118
What dose this mean?? I've been having some really odd symptoms over the years... could this be apart? ...
i am currently having presure bandages on at the local clinic and i still am receving bad burning pain how long till i stop having pain a...
Hi! I just got my blood levels checked and wanted to check if my heart health is ok. Some levels are: Triglycerides - 211 HDL - 4...
what is the best way to raise up blood pressureform hypotension
Total bilirubin of 1.7; direct bilirubin of 0.3; and indirect bilirubin of 1.4. Total protein albumin, globulin, alkaline phosphatase, ...
a male 50 yrs age develops anemia off and on and corrected by nutritional therapy & by hematanics. persistently complains of burning sens...
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks picture perfect until...
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks picture perfect until...
a 14 year old girl complained of fatgue and loss of stamina. her appetite was marginal, as she was very concious of maintaining her body ...
Am a twenty-two year old woman and when I went to the doctors the other day due to the fact that I have been constantly tired, weak and ...
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) ok i wasnt fan at all...
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) ok i wasnt fan at all...
Thanks very much! I've been suffering from brain fog, exhaustion, rectal pain/itching and bleeding, sleep apnea/asthma for a year now. ...
Thanks very much for any reply! I am worried and getting sick every week with respiratory infection, brain fog, short breathing, fever. ...
ive been a bit under the weather with a cold, but now my brain feels very cold, even with a hat on
Yes I have low iron low b12 and low ferritin and I have had this for several years now but lately it seems to just have me feeling like I...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources