Aa
A
A
Close

Sickle Cell Anemia Community

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

41 - 60 (of 104) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
SWELLLING AND PAIN IN THE PECTINUS.IS IT DANGERS?
  Posted
My mom (53 yrs old) has undergone a sonography earlier this week. She is anemic and has been detected with an enlarged spleen (14.5 cm in size) with mildly enlarged lever. Also the lever shows grade I fatty infiltration. Gall Bladder wal...
  Posted
For a month now, I've been suffering from frequent headache and dizziness. And also I have a sleeping problem. Is there anything wrong with me? This is the result of my CBC test: Normal Value Hemoglobin: 128 g/l ...
  Posted
Dear Doc, I'm male 29 years old, I have a sickle cell anemia, and some times I feel irregular heart beat rhythm, in 2001 I went to hospital and I was unconsciousness for more than 30 days, my heart stop working two times and my heart ...
  Posted
1564087 tn?1308951118
What dose this mean?? I've been having some really odd symptoms over the years... could this be apart? Mine Normal ranges ...
  Posted
i am currently having presure bandages on at the local clinic and i still am receving bad burning pain how long till i stop having pain all the time, i have to have them changed once a week but the pain is unbareble? thanks
  Posted
Hi! I just got my blood levels checked and wanted to check if my heart health is ok. Some levels are: Triglycerides - 211 HDL - 41 MCV - 79.3 MPV - 12.6 Also, the medic said that I might have passed a cold or infection since...
  Posted
what is the best way to raise up blood pressureform hypotension
  Posted
Total bilirubin of 1.7; direct bilirubin of 0.3; and indirect bilirubin of 1.4. Total protein albumin, globulin, alkaline phosphatase, AST and ALT all normal. What does this mean? FYI: Not jaundice, no real fatigue, don't eat great, no...
  Posted
a male 50 yrs age develops anemia off and on and corrected by nutritional therapy & by hematanics. persistently complains of burning sensations in all extremities pl. comment about causes & treatment.
  Posted
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks picture perfect until I get down to the iron parts of the results. I do have very heavy menstrual cycles and have had low...
  Posted
I am a 35 year old female. I just recently had some blood tests ran and am puzzled by the results. Everything looks picture perfect until I get down to the iron parts of the results. On the CBC part: Hemoglobin - 9.4 Low Hematocrit ...
  Posted
a 14 year old girl complained of fatgue and loss of stamina. her appetite was marginal, as she was very concious of maintaining her body weight at 96 pounds. her monthly menstrual flow was heavy and long from its onset at twelve years of...
  Posted
Am a twenty-two year old woman and when I went to the doctors the other day due to the fact that I have been constantly tired, weak and getting sick all the time, just with colds most of the time the doctor gave me a blood test to see ...
  Posted
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) ok i wasnt fan at all. ok back my point my BP is 126 or 130 78 ~83 i went to drug store today and they had a Sma...
  Posted
hi guy i just turn 20 and im male 180 high and 59 kg takes omega 3 everyday i know im skinnly ( its from gerd) ok i wasnt fan at all. ok back my point my BP is 126 or 130 78 ~83 i went to drug store today and they had a Smal...
  Posted
Thanks very much! I've been suffering from brain fog, exhaustion, rectal pain/itching and bleeding, sleep apnea/asthma for a year now. I had a colonoscopy that showed GERD, hemmaroids my lab results include: B12 290 (200-1100) FE ...
  Posted
Thanks very much for any reply! I am worried and getting sick every week with respiratory infection, brain fog, short breathing, fever. I feel better sometimes taking bovine raw thyroid (adrenal tissue, thymus, pituitary) but still exh...
  Posted
ive been a bit under the weather with a cold, but now my brain feels very cold, even with a hat on
  Posted
Yes I have low iron low b12 and low ferritin and I have had this for several years now but lately it seems to just have me feeling like I am about to drop. My iron total is 19 my saturation is 3 my ferritin is 4 and my b12 is 260 my Hgb ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...