Sickle Cell Anemia Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By leslie2010 Blank
Want to know % risk for developing a heart attack with the following information: 49 yo male with Total cholesterol...
By leslie2010 Blank
Want to know % risk for developing a heart attack with the following information: 49 yo male with Total cholesterol ...
By TRISEN Blank
I am writing to this forum to find out how to help. I lost my sister- in- law at 28 to sickle cell. I thought I kne...
By kd512 Blank
what are advantages of sodium feredetate salts compared to other salts available in market
iwuzbornthiswayNov 17, 2010
By zozo80 Blank
Good day to you, I am sending you this e-mail hoping to receive your instant reply regarding the potential servi...
By mohnsoo Blank
To ensure the coverage is possible, the insurance company request me to do Profile C blood test. May I know what is ...
By doreenod Blank
I have been on warfarin since 2006. I have had pulmonary emboli twice. However my INR can fluctuate. It had been fa...
By piticot Blank
I had been diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C Homozygus at he beggining of my pregnancy. Since then, I have been put on trea...
By laurieackerman Blank
I am 51 yrs. old and have tried a few times to take the 81 mg. of aspirin. I get an unexpected bloody nose every few ...
rajiveOct 20, 2010
By miroh Blank
clopidogrel tablet can be given twice daily?
By hitin Blank
My mom was suffering from fever after a week she complained about no feelings in left hand and leg later we admitted ...
By sarahjane11212 Blank
my lymphocyte count was at 44%(normal lab is 20-38%).i don't think it's a viral infection because i have felt fine. w...
By dede231 Blank
What can sickle cell patients eat and what shouldnt they eat
Krys_10Sep 09, 2010
By Krys_10 Blank
I'm not sure this is going to the right place. I don't really understand this site yet. Do you think I am iron def...
By smartie223 Blank
Hi I was told quite a few years ago that I have an enzyme missing in my blood - something to do with some of the cell...
By lovely61385 Blank
Anyone else out there with Essential Thrombocytosis ( high platelet counts )? What's your story and how have you been...
By maurice635 Blank
Hi there, I am 39 year old male. I have been suffering from the following symptoms since my childhood and no doctor s...
By pinkrose837 Blank
Hi. I haven't been feeling quite right lately. I'm concerned I might be anemic. I have many of the symptoms. I'm...
By gayatridevip Blank
peripheral erythroblastosis with dyserythropoiesis in 6mths old child -Hb 5gms/dl, and hepatosplenomegaly. what is th...
By tanti Blank
my mother gives blood sample every month they have just tried again and cannot get any blood out of her two arms and...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank