Aa
A
A
Close
Sickle Cell Anemia Community
WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.
61 - 80 (of 105) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yes I have low iron low b12 and low ferritin and I have had this for several years now but lately it seems to just have me feeling like I...
What is wrong with me if my blood pressure is high and my arms and legs fall asleep at night while im laying down?
1 answer |
So I have a platelet count of about 20000 the doc gave my steroids and my platelets went up. he determined I have a disorder where my imu...
1 answer |
my daughter was diagnosed with the sickle cell trait she is a little over a year now but she isn't waking she can't stand for more then a...
1 answer |
Does oyster meat increase LDL cholesterol or triglyceride in blood?
what is the best temporary cure for rise in BP
I am 13 and I am always dizzy, I have shortness of breath when I walk short distances, My menstral cycle is heavy, and I'm always tired ...
I have burning under the top of my feet it feels like their on fire. I do have RH.
My resting heart beat is 40 and when really relaxed it's been as low as 34. I can spin it to 160 for 30 minutes in training and can peak ...
My resting heart beat is 40 and when really relaxed it's been as low as 34. I can spin it to 160 for 30 minutes in training and can peak ...
Want to know % risk for developing a heart attack with the following information: 49 yo male with Total cholesterol - 230 and LDL = 171...
Want to know % risk for developing a heart attack with the following information: 49 yo male with Total cholesterol - 230 and LDL = 171 ...
I am writing to this forum to find out how to help. I lost my sister- in- law at 28 to sickle cell. I thought I knew how hard it was li...
what are advantages of sodium feredetate salts compared to other salts available in market
Good day to you, I am sending you this e-mail hoping to receive your instant reply regarding the potential services I could receive ...
1 answer |
To ensure the coverage is possible, the insurance company request me to do Profile C blood test. May I know what is profile C?
I have been on warfarin since 2006. I have had pulmonary emboli twice. However my INR can fluctuate. It had been fairly steady 2.5 - 3....
I had been diagnosed with MTHFR A1298C Homozygus at he beggining of my pregnancy. Since then, I have been put on treatment with aspirin a...
I am 51 yrs. old and have tried a few times to take the 81 mg. of aspirin. I get an unexpected bloody nose every few days. When I stop th...
clopidogrel tablet can be given twice daily?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources