Aa
A
A
Close
Sickle Cell Anemia Community
WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.
81 - 100 (of 104) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my lymphocyte count was at 44%(normal lab is 20-38%).i don't think it's a viral infection because i have felt fine. what does it mean?
What can sickle cell patients eat and what shouldnt they eat
I'm not sure this is going to the right place. I don't really understand this site yet. Do you think I am iron deficiency anemic? I g...
1 answer |
Hi I was told quite a few years ago that I have an enzyme missing in my blood - something to do with some of the cells and something is e...
Anyone else out there with Essential Thrombocytosis ( high platelet counts )? What's your story and how have you been dealing with it/the...
Hi there, I am 39 year old male. I have been suffering from the following symptoms since my childhood and no doctor seems to figure out w...
Hi. I haven't been feeling quite right lately. I'm concerned I might be anemic. I have many of the symptoms. I'm calling my doctor t...
peripheral erythroblastosis with dyserythropoiesis in 6mths old child -Hb 5gms/dl, and hepatosplenomegaly. what is the probable diagnosis?
my mother gives blood sample every month they have just tried again and cannot get any blood out of her two arms and her hand, she has j...
I am 36 years old lady and have 86kg weight and 5'2'' height.I normally feel as a hollow in my heart and air passing through this tunnel ...
I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer 9/09. chemo ended 1/2010 and radiation ended march 2010. My white and red blood cells have not came ...
i hav swelling in both ankles which is painful and sore,i also hav pain up the side of one of my legs,pain in my groin area,lower abdomen...
what is blocked arteries in legs for long term
hw can we increase my blood platelets its count is only13000 can you pls suggest some home remedy to increase it...i woud be really thank...
1 answer |
1358245 tn?1282578256
dear dr.,my sister40YRS. develpoed severe pulmonary hypertension with RVH ,rt.heart failure.also diagnosed for lt.soleal vein thrombosis....
Everytime I stand up I get dizzy and have these blackouts. I've had them before but lately they come everytime I stand up. It takes about...
My 8 yr old son was having issues with bruising. since june 2nd his platelet count has dropped from 73 to 33. he has low WBC and low RBC....
Hi, I have been feeling something crawling inside my bloodvessels, mostly on my upper back, but the stomach also feels weird for 3 mo...
I was diagnoised with the Sickle Cell Trait about a month after I was born. I am 22 and will be 23 in October. I don't know too much abou...
1 answer |
well i have these white dots in my hand. i also have these little white dots in my lips. i have eczema. the white dots in my hands don't ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources