Sickle Cell Anemia Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By gayatridevip Blank
peripheral erythroblastosis with dyserythropoiesis in 6mths old child -Hb 5gms/dl, and hepatosplenomegaly. what is th...
By tanti Blank
my mother gives blood sample every month they have just tried again and cannot get any blood out of her two arms and...
By sweety_36 Blank
I am 36 years old lady and have 86kg weight and 5'2'' height.I normally feel as a hollow in my heart and air passing ...
By theshivelys Blank
I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer 9/09. chemo ended 1/2010 and radiation ended march 2010. My white and red blood ...
By upity Blank
i hav swelling in both ankles which is painful and sore,i also hav pain up the side of one of my legs,pain in my groi...
By lmcgee Blank
what is blocked arteries in legs for long term
LivingInHopeJun 27, 2010
By shraddha433 Blank
hw can we increase my blood platelets its count is only13000 can you pls suggest some home remedy to increase it...i ...
1358245_tn?1282578256
By hac2007 Blank
dear dr.,my sister40YRS. develpoed severe pulmonary hypertension with RVH ,rt.heart failure.also diagnosed for lt.sol...
By raijai37 Blank
Everytime I stand up I get dizzy and have these blackouts. I've had them before but lately they come everytime I stan...
By njgand3 Blank
My 8 yr old son was having issues with bruising. since june 2nd his platelet count has dropped from 73 to 33. he has ...
By nipitiri Blank
Hi, I have been feeling something crawling inside my bloodvessels, mostly on my upper back, but the stomach also ...
Liberated1987May 17, 2010
By Liberated1987 Blank
I was diagnoised with the Sickle Cell Trait about a month after I was born. I am 22 and will be 23 in October. I don'...
By Eddy8 Blank
well i have these white dots in my hand. i also have these little white dots in my lips. i have eczema. the white dot...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank