Aa
A
A
Close
Single Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.
1 - 20 (of 103) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'll start from the beginning of my story. My son's father left me when I was 3 months pregnant for a girl he was cheating on me with. He...
2 answers | 3 comments |
11070733 tn?1449867307
I'm not sure which forum this should be in. I have a 7 year old daughter. Her dad left when she was 3 but was still in her life. He ...
2 answers |
My daughter is 4 years old. Her father has rarely been in her life. He told me at the time that we got together that he was in the midd...
7 answers |
16 years ago I had a "casual" relationship with a guy that resulted in pregnancy. The last time I seen the guy I was pregnant but didn't...
2 answers |
4658567 tn?1364145723
I'm hoping someone is on here and can help me.. I'm looking for some legal advice about child abandonment. My son is only 20 months ...
4562329 tn?1363822260
I am very new to the dating field and do like the idea of introduction to my kids to soon. A guy asked my kids and I out. I told him that...
1 answer |
My daughter has little pimple-like bites on her body. Also she has a pale scaly rash on her neck. We relocated to my parents house a mont...
1 answer |
What type of careers/ jobs do any of you single parents have? I am a single mom of an adorable 8 mos old, I am currently a waitress but ...
4 answers |
I am 18 and a mom to be. My daughters father walked out on me when we found out i was pregnant. He has gone back and forth and said he wo...
5603486 tn?1372221764
Im nervous about being a single parent this is my first child and my child's father thinks that i am going to be a horrible mother... but...
5 answers |
Im 21, tried dating and it didn't work out. I tried having a phone convo and my son (18 months) was screaming in bad ground then convo go...
3 answers |
Hi girls i kinda need some advise. I'm 18 yes old and i have epilepsy. I got diagnosed with it about 2 months before i found out i was pr...
1 answer |
I had my baby Feb.11. My baby daddy got a gf Jan 29th. She hasn't been around the baby yet. He only sees the baby with me since I am EBF....
After a 4 year relationship resulting in my 6 year old a 3.5 year relationship resulting in my 3 year old I am now 7 weeks pregnant. The ...
2 answers |
My daughter is only a week old, and I'm not with the father. But he has been staying with me, just up until I go back to work. He is driv...
4 answers |
5710652 tn?1373010482
Heres the situation... I am currently 35 weeks pregnant.me & the father are no longer together.when i found out i was pregnant at 6 we...
7 answers |
hey! Wells, my name is Barbara ! 19 years of age and expecting my very first baby!! My baby's dad and I have been together for only 7 mon...
2 answers |
So I'm 12 weeks...and my babys father wants absolutely nothing to do with baby or me....i have a support system bt i never wanted this fo...
2 answers |
Thanks everyone for telling ur stories, it really makes me feel better that im not the only one dealing w these same issues. Im 38 weeks ...
3 answers |
I currently have 7 kids and I am pregnant. I myself have 4 boys and take care of 3 children that are not mine. I am 10 weeks pregnant and...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources