Aa
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

1 - 20 (of 102) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11070733_tn?1449867307
I'm not sure which forum this should be in. I have a 7 year old daughter. Her dad left when she was 3 but was still in her life. He had been in and out of jail and prison and on and off herion. I knew better but for my daughter's sa...
carlie78 | Last answer
My daughter is 4 years old. Her father has rarely been in her life. He told me at the time that we got together that he was in the middle of a divorce. My pregnancy came as a complete surprise as I had been on birth control. I found ...
ymrussman | Last answer
16 years ago I had a "casual" relationship with a guy that resulted in pregnancy. The last time I seen the guy I was pregnant but didn't know it yet (2-3 wks at that time). We had mutual friends at that time and he could have known I w...
chillininaz | Last answer
4658567_tn?1364145723
I'm hoping someone is on here and can help me.. I'm looking for some legal advice about child abandonment. My son is only 20 months old. His dad lived in another state when my son was born, his dad moved back to area when my son was...
Danni1415 | Posted
4562329_tn?1363822260
I am very new to the dating field and do like the idea of introduction to my kids to soon. A guy asked my kids and I out. I told him that I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of my kids coming. I didn't give him a reason but I don't t...
Nellyprego1 | Last answer
My daughter has little pimple-like bites on her body. Also she has a pale scaly rash on her neck. We relocated to my parents house a month ago and this started to develop. She complains it's itchy. Any ideas?! :(
Mlglove | Last answer
What type of careers/ jobs do any of you single parents have? I am a single mom of an adorable 8 mos old, I am currently a waitress but want to have a better job and steady income for us. I want to go back to school but I can't imagine ...
Jlynn72 | Last answer
I am 18 and a mom to be. My daughters father walked out on me when we found out i was pregnant. He has gone back and forth and said he would sign over all rights or he was going to fight for custody. My parents tell me not to put him on ...
minna1996 | Posted
5603486_tn?1372221764
Im nervous about being a single parent this is my first child and my child's father thinks that i am going to be a horrible mother... but prior to him telling me that i have really been scared to do this on my own I can do it im just sca...
Miyanasmom | Last answer
Im 21, tried dating and it didn't work out. I tried having a phone convo and my son (18 months) was screaming in bad ground then convo got dull. I'm a full time single mom, family lives a distance so I'm with him 24-7. How do you other m...
newmommylove | Last answer
Hi girls i kinda need some advise. I'm 18 yes old and i have epilepsy. I got diagnosed with it about 2 months before i found out i was pregnant. The babies father was there for me for a while but recently, i was feeling like the incubat...
lovinmommy13 | Last answer
I had my baby Feb.11. My baby daddy got a gf Jan 29th. She hasn't been around the baby yet. He only sees the baby with me since I am EBF. I am going back to work in June. What is a good amount of time before his gf is around my baby? And...
julz25 | Posted
After a 4 year relationship resulting in my 6 year old a 3.5 year relationship resulting in my 3 year old I am now 7 weeks pregnant. The bd and I dated for a year now and were going through some things when I found out I was pregnant whi...
herecomes3 | Last answer
My daughter is only a week old, and I'm not with the father. But he has been staying with me, just up until I go back to work. He is driving me crazy. He will not do anything unless I tell him to. He sits on the couch holding her in one ...
brittak92 | Last answer
5710652_tn?1373010482
Heres the situation... I am currently 35 weeks pregnant.me & the father are no longer together.when i found out i was pregnant at 6 weeks,he demanded i have an abortion.im prolife so i said no.when he didnt get his way he beat me to t...
MuzikMajor | Last answer
hey! Wells, my name is Barbara ! 19 years of age and expecting my very first baby!! My baby's dad and I have been together for only 7 months, and from the first time we met we wanted to have a kid together so badly, so we were ALWAYS try...
gracelynnsmommy | Last answer
So I'm 12 weeks...and my babys father wants absolutely nothing to do with baby or me....i have a support system bt i never wanted this for my life exp my baby...idk if he really means he's not gonna be there bt I'm preparing myself my is...
kweenkofda08 | Last answer
Thanks everyone for telling ur stories, it really makes me feel better that im not the only one dealing w these same issues. Im 38 weeks pregnant right now. Oct 2012 was quite crazy for me, i got laid off from my job of 10 years, the fol...
scua421 | Last answer
I currently have 7 kids and I am pregnant. I myself have 4 boys and take care of 3 children that are not mine. I am 10 weeks pregnant and the father just straight makes me angry. He uses Facebook to message ppl and lies to me about it. H...
maddy3983 | Last answer
5710652_tn?1373010482
Of any sort of online paying job? Id really like to be able to earn some sort of pay while on maternity leave so that i can save up & provide for my little one easier.
MuzikMajor | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...