Aa
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

41 - 60 (of 102) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
173939_tn?1333221450
Does anyone here have experience with the Big Brother program? My 5-year-old son has a dad but finds it a rather frustrating and boring experience to spend time with him - because his dad just drives him to his house about 3 days pe...
Trialanderror | Last answer
I know that I was told that child support and visitation are "mutually exclusive" in my state, meaning I can't keep the kids from my ex just because he doesn't pay child support, and he still has to pay child support even if he doesn't w...
1622527_tn?1301648222
hi im curently four years seperated , and going to be going for devorce my ex has told me he wont give me full custody ,, ,, the reason im looking for it is because as much as i think a dad should be in there lives ,, he as been and only...
positiveexposure22 | Last answer
My 13 year old son thinks I chose my fiance over him. I have been a single mom & lived @ my parents house. I just recently purchased a brand new home w/ my fiance & his child in April. It was hard for all of us to adjust to eachothers wa...
flo93 | Last answer
I am a single mom, with a 7 yrs old only daughter. Father in an out of her life. I am having behavioral problems at school and at home. She does not follow instructions or do as told. She does things when she wants or feels like it. She ...
tg2118 | Last answer
875268_tn?1332772451
Hello everyone, Just joined this forum after not being able to find any good websites on single parenting, at least not ones with feedback like here. My situation is as following: My ex and I were together for a while when we decid...
iMazed | Last answer
So..im about 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant. My situation in a nutshell is that my boyfriend at the time basically asked me to move out and go back home, which is on the other side of the world literally, because he said he thought he had...
ker539 | Last answer
1373323_tn?1278569997
My bf is threaten me telling me his gonna take my daughter away from me that I don't deserve to be happy .that his gonna do everything possible to take her away .but if it ever comes down to going to court how do I prove his an unfit fat...
Cupcake41510 | Last answer
my 13 and a half yr old daughter is destroying my life she has adhd and tourettes im a single parent, she will not cooperate do what i ask or csn be trusted to stick to the rules and boundairies, she is swearing at me controlling alienat...
earthwindfire | Last answer
My Daughter is 17 months old, and her father has vistitaion rights. However, he is not a good father and when we were together, he was not very involved with her anyway. I feel in the future that he will not really be present in her li...
Key27 | Last answer
Hi my son's father does not want to be involve in his life. My son is 5 weeks old. I just contacted my ex a couple weeks ago and told him that it is a great chance that he is the father to my son. I took my son to see him and he admi...
Key27 | Last answer
Hi, I just had a baby with a man that i was not marry to nor in a relationship with. The baby is 2 months now. I know I made a BIG mistake. However, the baby is here now. I met him because I work with this guy's father. We took a pa...
Key27 | Last answer
If a portuguese father with almost black hair and dark brown eyes, with tanned ish skin, while the mother is naturally light brown dark blonde hair with light blue eyes, which traits the little baby would take? The baby was born with rea...
BrittanyCasey | Last answer
Im hoping you could advise me, well my Sister has being going out with her fella for nearly five years ago, always on and off etc etc,, anyways My beautiful little niece were then born, AMAZING LOVE HER SO MUCH!! So my sister had own pla...
jbmc | Last answer
My friend has a 14 month old little boy is constantly cries over absolutly NOTHING!!! You can look at him and he will cry, give him a toy and he will cry, pick him up and he cries, I mean he cries over EVERYTHING. She is about to lose he...
KamsMommy23 | Last answer
My 4 yr old daughter asked me who her dad is? He left when I was pregnant and has never seen her. What do I say to her? HELP!!!!
Apples73 | Last answer
i say newly single but the relationship i had with my ex was full of issues, control and verbal abuse were common place which resulted in myself never being able to trust him and so the relationship was on and off a lot...i would be dete...
syrie35 | Last answer
hi, my 5 year old keeps having poo accidents in his pants. whats going on. he never used to do this, only the last 6 months or so. i try not to lose my patients with him but i find it so frustrating. i ask him all the time does he need t...
stressedmum36 | Last answer
My son is six years old and he is getting hard down there. Is it normal?
tracyb08 | Last answer
1126695_tn?1261601096
how to adopt a kid or new born?
mira447 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity