Aa
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

81 - 100 (of 102) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 4 years old and is having a hard time understanding why her father isn't a part of her life. I used to live in Ca. I had been with her father for a few months but had known him for a few years. When I was five months pregn...
  Posted
I am a 24 yr old single parent. I work full-time, finishing up my degree, in the process of trying to find a job in my field and relocate, and take care of my 4 yr old daughter. Life gets really hard between working, school, my daughte...
  Posted
292932 tn?1209309180
I am having an issue with my 3 year old daughter sleeping in my bed. My husband and I are going through divorce- she does not seeh er dad as he has signed over all parental rights. She has always slept in her own room! Myhusband and ...
  Posted
450102 tn?1206470147
my 9 year old daugther is quiet and abusive towards her sister, ex. yelling, not working for her and talking big.. me and her father seperated a couple months ago, he comes for visitations, and she loves her grandma alot, she wishes she ...
  Posted
what does it mean when every morning someone wakes up and their spitting or puking up whitish or sometimes yellow phlem?
  Posted
i have a question. say if my girlfriend and i were doing sexual acts, and i had ejaculated, and some semen had gotten onto my hand, (the environment is dry, my hands are dry) and say i mightve possibly gotten some of it on my hand, and ...
  Posted
WHEN I GET OFF WORK I'M USUALLY TIRED AND IT IS LATE AND I'M EITHER TRYING TO GET THE HOUSE CLEANED UP AND DON'T REALL SPEND TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER. I WANT TO ATLEAST HAVE ONE ACTIVITY TO DO WITH MY DAUGTHER LIKE A REGULAR ROUTINE THEN ...
  Posted
My six year old daughter hates to be away from me. Once I drop her off at before school care she cries until she gets involved in an activity. she cries while in her classroom but the teacher is usually able to calm her down pretty quick...
  Posted
So I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm almost 100% who the father is, but I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the stress, I'm now having doubts. I had my LMP on May 22nd. I had protected intercourse with someone other than my spouse on June...
  Posted
368044 tn?1238269242
I am 16 years old and i just found out not too long ago that i am pregnant as a result of a heinous crime against me. i am leaving this msg on this board to ask for advice on raising a child as a single parent. if anybody can help me o...
  Posted
I got pregnant with this man 8 years ago. I liked him a lot but we did not plan to get married or have children. When I got pregnant I was as surprised/shocked as he was. When I told him I am not going to have an abortion, he couldn't...
  Posted
If i had sex and the condom broke but i started my period a week later which then i was a week early could i still be pregnant?
  Posted
305180 tn?1279720347
Has anyone here ever done a 50/50 custody arrangement with children in school? How well does it work if so? I have court on Thursday. What I am going for is full time during the school year of my two little girls. They are 7 and 9. Then...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources