Aa
A
A
Close
Single Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.
81 - 100 (of 102) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 4 years old and is having a hard time understanding why her father isn't a part of her life. I used to live in Ca. I had b...
5 answers |
I am a 24 yr old single parent. I work full-time, finishing up my degree, in the process of trying to find a job in my field and relocat...
6 answers |
292932 tn?1209309180
I am having an issue with my 3 year old daughter sleeping in my bed. My husband and I are going through divorce- she does not seeh er d...
9 answers |
450102 tn?1206470147
my 9 year old daugther is quiet and abusive towards her sister, ex. yelling, not working for her and talking big.. me and her father sepe...
1 answer |
what does it mean when every morning someone wakes up and their spitting or puking up whitish or sometimes yellow phlem?
2 answers |
i have a question. say if my girlfriend and i were doing sexual acts, and i had ejaculated, and some semen had gotten onto my hand, (the...
2 answers |
WHEN I GET OFF WORK I'M USUALLY TIRED AND IT IS LATE AND I'M EITHER TRYING TO GET THE HOUSE CLEANED UP AND DON'T REALL SPEND TIME WITH MY...
4 answers |
My six year old daughter hates to be away from me. Once I drop her off at before school care she cries until she gets involved in an acti...
2 answers |
So I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm almost 100% who the father is, but I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the stress, I'm now having doubt...
4 answers |
368044 tn?1238269242
I am 16 years old and i just found out not too long ago that i am pregnant as a result of a heinous crime against me. i am leaving this ...
10 answers |
I got pregnant with this man 8 years ago. I liked him a lot but we did not plan to get married or have children. When I got pregnant I ...
6 answers |
If i had sex and the condom broke but i started my period a week later which then i was a week early could i still be pregnant?
2 answers |
305180 tn?1279720347
Has anyone here ever done a 50/50 custody arrangement with children in school? How well does it work if so? I have court on Thursday. Wh...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...