Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
1 - 20 (of 412) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had pain 2 weeks after a root canal. After an Xray endo could see a lump in my sinuses right on top of my molar. I have pain in all 3 t...
Back in December of 2014 I got the flu. I felt awful for over a week and then started feeling a bit better. That lasted for a day or two ...
Hi ! I was prescribed flonase for chronic sinus infections... I've been on it for a while. I stopped for about a month as decided to star...
3 answers |
I have dealt with terrible migraine headaches for as long as I can remember. They really effect my thinking as I feel dizzy, tired, and d...
1 answer |
I have had a sinus infection for about 3 weeks now. My MD gave me a shot, antibiotics and allergy meds. I have been getting bloody noses ...
6423135 tn?1478236313
I been having problems that I been worried about.. It is a little easy for me to get scared about my problems.. like now I am shaking a ...
1 answer |
I hope y'all don't think I'm crazy but I am 23 yrs old I have no sense of smell I lost it about 3 yrs ago so I've delt with it I'm afraid...
2 answers |
For the past year, I have been on antibiotics constantly and within 24 hours of them being out of my system, the horrible sinus headaches...
8 answers |
I'm hoping someone or many can help with this mystery ailment I've had for four months now that is really getting in the way of my life a...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 22 years old male with deviated nasal septum. Most of the time, I have nasal congestion at either side of the nose. Sometimes wi...
464237 tn?1315674393
Doctor prescribed me flonase for sinus infection but it says not to take if you have an infection? Help I'm confused! I have a sinus ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there I always get seasonal allergy fever and cold. It goes away within a week and I don't take tablets. I will try to cure using L...
My friends and I live on the lake all summer. Occasionally, activities (diving, skiing falls, etc) result in lakewater being forced into ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
1. Constant brain fog. 2. Short term memory problems. 3. Word finding troubles. 4. Lack of interest in things. 5. Anxiety/Panic A...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I recently had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction done 5 weeks ago. While my nasal passages are now clearer and most of my rec...
I am 58, and just yesterday, I started smelling cigarette smoke in my house. Never before have I ever experienced anything so odd. I us...
2 answers |
So, this is how it all started- on 16th of Oct, i fell really sick with a fever...i ignored it but even after 5 days, when it would not g...
14 answers |
Something is wrong with me and I have no idea what it is which is the worst part. Tried to schedule to see a neuro but they won't take ne...
Can severe/chronic sinusitis cause or mimic symptoms of swelling or elevation of the optic nerve during a dilated eye exam?
1 answer |
Hello Everyone. I am really hoping to find any kind of advice here since I have already run out of options. Please... My problems ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources