Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
1 - 20 (of 426) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I has allergies and asthma, my doctor give me 10 mg prednisone for 7 days. every 2-3 month is this is safe ?
I'm a professional voice actor. I have had a CT scan showing over 50% blockage/narrowing from what I guess would be hardened mucus - in...
I get headaches teeth ache phlegm face feels blocked congestion constant ear popping help please
I have never had allergies in my life, but at 21, I began having extreme sinus congestion and mucousy eyes. Allergies run in the family s...
I am a 52 year old female who for 3 years has been struggling with upper respitory/sinusitus. I am ill every 30 to 60 days. Symptoms s...
2 answers
I have had chronic sinus problems my entire life. I am 48, female, normal weight. No other health problems. Every few months, usually 2-3...
3 answers
  friggy,    sniko781,    sniko781
Hello, My 1 year 3month baby was not walking and urinary problem. Then in the investigation with child doctor she was diagnosed with De...
For almost 2 weeks now I have had horrible sinus pressure (especially behind the nose pushing forward and now moving out towards my ears)...
3 answers
Hi and thanks for any help! I am a performer with CT Scans indicating 50+% mucous retention/blockage of sinuses, including Sphenoid s...
Hello. I am a 27 yo male. I live in Eastern Oklahoma. I have been a smoker for 8 years. Besides my current issue I have always been very ...
1 answer
this is not a question. I have been using a technique to cure my sinus infections for years, now, and I want to share it. It works every ...
30 answers | 2 comments
Hi 3 months ago while walking i suddenly felt off balance. After 3/4 trips to doctors and blood test and brain scan i was told i had chro...
5 answers | 1 comment
Hi All, Please help with your suggestions and experiences. I am trying to help my husband with his nasal polyp situation. He has had them...
4 answers
  JPridd
I started having issues with my ears in aug. 2013, started with them just feeling "full", then it turned into me having retracted ear dru...
2 answers | 2 comments
  Mara500,    Mara500
I have been experiencing very bloody mucus drainage characterized by very fresh red blood and a sudden onset of a nose bleed. I'm 73 and ...
Around April last year I had a bad sinus infection, triggered by seasonal allergies. I had a bad post nasal drip, and although the sinus ...
1 answer
  friggy
Hello There I had surgery about 4 weeks ago -frontal sinus drill out- polyps removed. At the moment when I blow or don't blow nose. I ha...
My mother cant freely blow her nose for a number of years now. She has many sinus infections (due to the buildup of mucus in her sinus ca...
1 answer
About a month ago I had a headache which wouldn't go away. Went to doctors, it was due to allergies. Gave me a nasal spray, headaches wen...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources