Aa
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

1 - 20 (of 392) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a 44 year old female. I've been suffering from voice and sinus issues since Thanksgiving. My family has been sick a couple times as well. I haven't had a normal voice since getting sick the first time a day before Thanksgiving...
Mich1111 | Posted
I am the mother of a 20 yr old son that is going out of her mind.Two years ago my son started feeling a sensation of mucus stuck that he cannot get out.I have taken him to four different ENT'S,done CAT SCAN,MRI and one month ago surgery ...
anigloria | Posted
Hello . i am a 28 male i am not a heavy smoker ( 5-10 sticks per day ) . my case started 4 weeks ago with a dry cough (that comes during the day only no cough when i sleep ) i go and see the doctor , he examine my lungs (using stet...
kimo1989 | Posted
Hey guys, So for the past couple months I have been sick. I went in and did bloodwork and it turned out I had a vitamin D defficency. Once I took my first dose of vitamin D, I got a cold shortly after. I just started to recover from thi...
davidgiants55 | Posted
Hey guys, So for the past couple months I have been sick. I went in and did bloodwork and it turned out I had a vitamin D defficency. Once I took my first dose of vitamin D, I got a cold shortly after. I just started to recover from thi...
davidgiants55 | Posted
I really need your help. I am a 22 year old suffering from major sinus/ throat issues. -Constant stuffy nose. -Thick stringy clear mucus (excess mucus ) -Constantly hacking up the mucus and throat clearing -Lump in the back of my...
mattoak | Last answer
Hi there, I have had sickly symptoms for the past 4+ years where I keep developing a low grade fever, and my body hurts and feel overall sick. I went to naturopath who suggested after blood test that I had liver problem (Hepatitis A....
Capt_Picard | Last answer
My concerns started three years ago, when I was 22-23 years old (I'm 26 now). As the season changes from summer to fall, I began to experience sinus issues, which turn into repeated week-long (sometimes more) illnesses. At least one week...
cvt01 | Last answer
A little over a week a go I got a bad sinus infection, and my doctor put me on steroid dose pack. after several days of taking it I started noticing bad smell everywhere. for exp when using a towel that was clean i could smell a bit of ...
britnesss | Posted
I had a splotchy fungus on my skin that I acquired from a public hot tub, and went to a dermatologist to get some cream for it. I had used Clotrimazole before and it worked, but I had ran out before the fungus was gone. The dermatologist...
jerbear123 | Posted
Hello, my names Mallory. For almost two years now I have been having mucus problems. It all started with a bad cough that didn't go away for months. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me Allegra and Nasal Spray for treatment. The fir...
Malljong | Posted
this is not a question. I have been using a technique to cure my sinus infections for years, now, and I want to share it. It works every time within 24 hours, or so. All I do is vibrate the mucous mass in my sinus using either a powerful...
mightypen | Last answer
If wrong forum, mod please move, thank you. I just went to the doctor today and I trust him. I have bacterial sinusitis. I also have a couple rare symptoms,. on & off partial to complete (varies) numbness in the in the lower left a...
groze5858 | Posted
Few days a go I consulted a doctor for having soar throat & fever with cough. Pale yellowish substance resulted from the cough. Doctor I visited checked me for having Asthma, headaches, pain behind eyes, pain around nose etc, witch I di...
hdmalith | Posted
This is a long, ongoing problem but I'll try and keep it short. A few years ago I started having trouble swallowing. I don't choke on food or drinks and I don't have trouble getting food down. The only way I can explain it is that it fee...
laulaubell86 | Last answer
Almost two weeks ago while driving home I became so impaired by a feeling of dizziness and loss of balance that I called 911. I was taken to the ER and a CT scan was done, which revealed sinusitis. They prescribed Amoxicillin as an an...
terrapin05 | Last answer
Disgusting smell from my nose I can't rid. Tried the nasal rinse and I had more progress with the homemade solution than the saline mixture. First time I did it I probably did it wrong because it burned and water didn't come out my mouth...
For about 2 months I've had a sort of tight throat/ difficulty swallowing feeling although it came on round about the time I was diagnosed with health anxiety by my GP so I just took it to be that, but over the last couple of weeks I'v...
GaryJ20 | Last answer
I'm a 22 year old male Let me be brief I had a tooth extracted not long ago, in which had a nerve exposed. One day it cracked (while I was chewing Ice, silly me) and I have had sinus pressure/infection since then even after having a ...
brooklyn92 | Last answer
So, I've been suffering for nearly 2 weeks with flu like symptoms. It started with not feeling good when I woke up, a little queasy, then came watery diarrhea, and severe nausea. I saw a doctor like 5 times but they never could find anyt...
Mayusan | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources