Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jerbear123
I had a splotchy fungus on my skin that I acquired from a public hot tub, and went to a dermatologist to get some cre...
By Malljong
Hello, my names Mallory. For almost two years now I have been having mucus problems. It all started with a bad cough ...
By groze5858 Blank
If wrong forum, mod please move, thank you. I just went to the doctor today and I trust him. I have bacterial sin...
By hdmalith Blank
Few days a go I consulted a doctor for having soar throat & fever with cough. Pale yellowish substance resulted from ...
katbert15Nov 08, 2015
AunTeaApr 22, 2015
1SolutionApr 04, 2015
By laulaubell86 Blank
This is a long, ongoing problem but I'll try and keep it short. A few years ago I started having trouble swallowing. ...
Eddie09Nov 05, 2015
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Dec 24, 2013
By terrapin05 Blank
Almost two weeks ago while driving home I became so impaired by a feeling of dizziness and loss of balance that I ca...
By non_judgmental___well_I_try Blank
Disgusting smell from my nose I can't rid. Tried the nasal rinse and I had more progress with the homemade solution t...
GaryJ20Oct 21, 2015
NeisharochelleOct 21, 2015
By GaryJ20 Blank
For about 2 months I've had a sort of tight throat/ difficulty swallowing feeling although it came on round about t...
rmpbklynJun 07, 2015
RubyWitchMay 22, 2015
By brooklyn92 Blank
I'm a 22 year old male Let me be brief I had a tooth extracted not long ago, in which had a nerve exposed. One da...
By Mayusan Blank
So, I've been suffering for nearly 2 weeks with flu like symptoms. It started with not feeling good when I woke up, a...
By Tdnk11 Blank
long story short I got a feeling in my throat about 6 weeks ago. Then I had a cold with so much sinus pressure that m...
By Pablo99 Blank
For some time I have had fluid draining from my temple past the ear (front) and back of the ear which both pop like c...
By dumbdumb2015 Blank
I tried cocaine while drunk and i done alot that night. Next day came down with the worst sinus infection i ever had....
By AustB Blank
Hi my names austin im 24 and seriously desperate i have had an on going sinus infection for the past year i have been...
By Neisharochelle Blank
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substa...
kellymary123Sep 08, 2015
camill1121Aug 17, 2015
richardvillaJul 13, 2015
By kellymary123 Blank
For the past six months or so I have been suffering with pain and pressure around my eye/eyebrow and cheek on only th...
By Natepap Blank
Hello, 4 weeks ago I was watching tv as usual and all of a sudden, I felt cold. My heart began to race and a feeling...
By AS92 Blank
I have been having a lingering pressure in my forehead right above and below my eyebrows for about 3 weeks now. I als...
homeocareintSep 28, 2015
By juniortk Blank
i 31 year and now i can't sit with people to talk because my breath smell too bad,from inside my stomach i feel like ...
By cowboysfan1976 Blank
I have had a stuffed nose since late June for almost 3 months now which really scares me. I didn't start taking medic...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources