Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
21 - 40 (of 408) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi All, I have had sinus issues from the majority of my life. I would get a couple of sinus infections every year. If I did any kind o...
1 answer |
this is not a question. I have been using a technique to cure my sinus infections for years, now, and I want to share it. It works every ...
29 answers | 1 comment |
It all started over a 2 weeks ago I had just a normal stuffy nose no fever yet. I am a smoker so I know when I get sick it tends to last ...
Hi, I'm a 44 year old female. I've been suffering from voice and sinus issues since Thanksgiving. My family has been sick a couple tim...
I am the mother of a 20 yr old son that is going out of her mind.Two years ago my son started feeling a sensation of mucus stuck that he ...
Hello . i am a 28 male i am not a heavy smoker ( 5-10 sticks per day ) . my case started 4 weeks ago with a dry cough (that comes du...
Hey guys, So for the past couple months I have been sick. I went in and did bloodwork and it turned out I had a vitamin D defficency. On...
Hey guys, So for the past couple months I have been sick. I went in and did bloodwork and it turned out I had a vitamin D defficency. On...
I really need your help. I am a 22 year old suffering from major sinus/ throat issues. -Constant stuffy nose. -Thick stringy clear ...
4 answers |
Hi there, I have had sickly symptoms for the past 4+ years where I keep developing a low grade fever, and my body hurts and feel over...
3 answers |
My concerns started three years ago, when I was 22-23 years old (I'm 26 now). As the season changes from summer to fall, I began to exper...
1 answer |
A little over a week a go I got a bad sinus infection, and my doctor put me on steroid dose pack. after several days of taking it I star...
I had a splotchy fungus on my skin that I acquired from a public hot tub, and went to a dermatologist to get some cream for it. I had use...
Hello, my names Mallory. For almost two years now I have been having mucus problems. It all started with a bad cough that didn't go away ...
If wrong forum, mod please move, thank you. I just went to the doctor today and I trust him. I have bacterial sinusitis. I also have...
Few days a go I consulted a doctor for having soar throat & fever with cough. Pale yellowish substance resulted from the cough. Doctor I...
This is a long, ongoing problem but I'll try and keep it short. A few years ago I started having trouble swallowing. I don't choke on foo...
4 answers |
Almost two weeks ago while driving home I became so impaired by a feeling of dizziness and loss of balance that I called 911. I was tak...
2 answers |
Disgusting smell from my nose I can't rid. Tried the nasal rinse and I had more progress with the homemade solution than the saline mixtu...
For about 2 months I've had a sort of tight throat/ difficulty swallowing feeling although it came on round about the time I was diagno...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources