Aa
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

21 - 40 (of 398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is a long, ongoing problem but I'll try and keep it short. A few years ago I started having trouble swallowing. I don't choke on food or drinks and I don't have trouble getting food down. The only way I can explain it is that it fee...
  Posted
Almost two weeks ago while driving home I became so impaired by a feeling of dizziness and loss of balance that I called 911. I was taken to the ER and a CT scan was done, which revealed sinusitis. They prescribed Amoxicillin as an an...
  Posted
Disgusting smell from my nose I can't rid. Tried the nasal rinse and I had more progress with the homemade solution than the saline mixture. First time I did it I probably did it wrong because it burned and water didn't come out my mouth...
  Posted
For about 2 months I've had a sort of tight throat/ difficulty swallowing feeling although it came on round about the time I was diagnosed with health anxiety by my GP so I just took it to be that, but over the last couple of weeks I'v...
  Posted
I'm a 22 year old male Let me be brief I had a tooth extracted not long ago, in which had a nerve exposed. One day it cracked (while I was chewing Ice, silly me) and I have had sinus pressure/infection since then even after having a ...
  Posted
So, I've been suffering for nearly 2 weeks with flu like symptoms. It started with not feeling good when I woke up, a little queasy, then came watery diarrhea, and severe nausea. I saw a doctor like 5 times but they never could find anyt...
  Posted
long story short I got a feeling in my throat about 6 weeks ago. Then I had a cold with so much sinus pressure that my nose felt broke. After the cold my top teeth hurt then yellow mucus. Okay then symptoms went to just a feeling pain in...
  Posted
For some time I have had fluid draining from my temple past the ear (front) and back of the ear which both pop like crazy then down my jaw into my throat. The Fluid is thick like egg whites and doesn't move so easy so it just drains slow...
  Posted
I tried cocaine while drunk and i done alot that night. Next day came down with the worst sinus infection i ever had. It has been 3 months sense then. But my concer is that I do not have a constant runny nose but sometimes Im congested. ...
  Posted
Hi my names austin im 24 and seriously desperate i have had an on going sinus infection for the past year i have been to my normal doctor several times a free clinic 2 times and the hospital once for this and several doses of antibiotics...
  Posted
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substance wrapping around chest and neck sometimes choking and feeling shortness of breath leaking in my head that feels like ...
  Posted
For the past six months or so I have been suffering with pain and pressure around my eye/eyebrow and cheek on only the left side of my face. It occasionally causes headaches that move around my eye area (sometimes above on the brow bone,...
  Posted
Hello, 4 weeks ago I was watching tv as usual and all of a sudden, I felt cold. My heart began to race and a feeling I can only describe and a 30 sec seizure/panic attack came over me. I've felt this way before, confused and helpless fr...
  Posted
I have been having a lingering pressure in my forehead right above and below my eyebrows for about 3 weeks now. I also am experiencing dry eyes and did have some nasal congestion. Sometimes this pressure is spread out across my forehead ...
  Posted
i 31 year and now i can't sit with people to talk because my breath smell too bad,from inside my stomach i feel like sore is there because my mouth smell too bad,with cold from my chest ,i coughs dry coughs too much,pain on my chest now,...
  Posted
I have had a stuffed nose since late June for almost 3 months now which really scares me. I didn't start taking medicine cause I really didn't pay much attention to it. As of now u have used nasal sprayers, antibiotics recommended by a p...
  Posted
About two months ago something popped right in the middle top part of my head, since then I've had lots of pressure in my head, mainly during the night, my shoulders hurt, neck hurts, and heart starts racing causing my extremities to fee...
  Posted
For Years, since I was a child, I have suffered from, what I have been under the impression of, Sinus issues. Every time I lay down, doesn't matter what side I lay on, Left or Right, I get a thumping feeling (like when you h...
  Posted
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substance wrapping around chest and neck sometimes choking and feeling shortness of breath leaking in my head that feels like ...
  Posted
Anyone know what is happening? Been nasal rinsing for 5 years . it has transformed my life . I got a bit lazy lately and for the first time had the skanky cold, sinusitis, bronchitis trifecta which used to be a debilitating springtim...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources