Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
NeisharochelleOct 21, 2015
By robin_hotmess Blank
About two months ago something popped right in the middle top part of my head, since then I've had lots of pressure i...
By Elfin69 Blank
For Years, since I was a child, I have suffered from, what I have been under the impression of, Sinus issues. Ev...
By Neisharochelle Blank
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substa...
By Binky9 Blank
Anyone know what is happening? Been nasal rinsing for 5 years . it has transformed my life . I got a bit lazy lat...
By mattoak Blank
Dr. Suchanova, I really need your help. I am a 22 year old suffering from major sinus/ throat issues. -Constan...
464237 tn?1315674393
gwtx2Sep 17, 2015
shell921Jan 30, 2012
sinusdemolitionJan 29, 2012
katiemouseSep 11, 2011
NicoleW09Sep 10, 2011
By juliejas Blank
Doctor prescribed me flonase for sinus infection but it says not to take if you have an infection? Help I'm confused!...
By Fiveplus5is55 Blank
Hello, I live in vietnam and since last night i got extreme headaches. almost feels like right part of my brain will...
By minstrel59 Blank
Following the onset of what we now know to be Acoustic Shock Disorder (Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, ear fullness, ear pai...
By RandyMerica Blank
I happened to be at the doctor for another issue and ended up going for an MRI on the brain. The radiologist says my...
14287919 tn?1434474394
By WizTeen Blank
Hi guys, I was taking a shower earlier and I noticed my right nostril (on the inside) closing up to the point of b...
By askingmeddd Blank
Hi guys, pardon my english but it's not my native language :) My question is this- how fast both viral and bacterial ...
By rlw6a1976 Blank
I have been having pretty constant eye pain for over 2 months and have been seen by Neurology, Opthamology and Neuro-...
dipta666Jul 22, 2015
By richardvilla Blank
suffer with mild allergies like pet hair dust air pressure (hot/cold) etc and I can deal with it. Until this year. F...
dipta666Jul 22, 2015
By jak2999 Blank
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It...
By CaptainFriday Blank
First timer here. I'm a 61 year old male, pretty fit and healthy, however... Most mornings I wake up with an uncom...
lowbrainpowerJul 20, 2015
lowbrainpowerJul 20, 2015
AunTeaApr 22, 2015
BrokenshellJan 31, 2015
mellsbellsJan 12, 2015
By lowbrainpower Blank
I have had 2 sinus surgeries with no improvement in symptoms. I do NOT get congestion, but rather chronic inflammati...
By steve_s846 Blank
I am a 61 year old male. Haven't had any trauma to my face since playing high school/college sports. I know I have a ...
By jak2999 Blank
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It...
richardvillaJul 13, 2015
RubyWitchMay 22, 2015
By thomas235 Blank
Hi Guys, For the past 5 months i have been suffering from dull headaches, the range from slight ache to quite dist...
By mikaD23 Blank
I have always had trouble with my sinuses had one surgery already to drain my sinuses behind the cheek bones as of ri...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources