Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Heyitsalfie Blank
Hello, I've had this sinus issue for a while now, at least 3-4 months. It's a constantly running right nostril. No bl...
By Ryanec Blank
Hi All, I have come across this forum whilst searching the internet for some answers. I have been suffering from ...
By Lindasue76 Blank
I started having issues with my ears in aug. 2013, started with them just feeling "full", then it turned into me havi...
By l_ashley45 Blank
I recently had my pituitary tumor removed and now I've been told I need sinus surgery. Apparently several different a...
By samson123456 Blank
result says 1.Minimal mucosal thickening is seen in billatral maxillary & ethomid sinuses. 2.Deviated nasal spectr...
heathercharmedJun 07, 2013
overit4nowJan 22, 2013
tschockDec 23, 2012
By overit4now Blank
I have horrible pain and pressure behind and below my eyes, temple and upper cheek area. It feels like someone punche...
By GlesgaLad Blank
Hey I need someone with nasal disorder knowledge to help me. I went to the doctor who told me I have Vasomotor Rhinit...
By Kiki7777 Blank
I had a ct scan of my sinus's and my doctor found a mass which he thinks is a polyp. I am scared to be put under ge...
By jer10 Blank
hello: i had sinus surgery about 3 weeks ago. I was told to douche my sinus every morning and night with a neilmed sa...
By 89798 Blank
do i have a sinus infection ? my panoramic x-ray from december 2013 http://www.dentalfearcentral.org/forum/showthre...
By jwellz30 Blank
I was wondering why I've been having blood tinged saliva in the morning. When I wake up in the middle of the morning ...
By Bill61949 Blank
Is anyone aware of an ENT surgeon who offers Laser based septoplasty? I was going to have it done in the UK but coul...
By Dreaded_qween Blank
I had a MRI scan done on my back/neck/head, they found a mass in my sphenoid sinus. The doctor said it hadn't grown a...
margypopsMar 18
JoeBean24Mar 02
Dr Santos Mar 02
By JoeBean24 Blank
Hello to everyone! To whom it may concern. I have (maybe had) a chronic runny nose, I could not fully enjoy the pleas...
7659759_tn?1394406543
By TheLightYouBring2007 Blank
On Feb. 13th, I went to the emergency room for headaches and chest pain with weird pins and needles feeling in my upp...
By arthur94 Blank
Ive been having weakness on the left side of my body and an ear infection the doctor said that could be due to the si...
sheanjoeMar 09
Dr Santos Mar 02
By Gozo77 Blank
When i go to sleep, after 4 hours of sleeping i woke up and my mouth will be dry and my nose will close down.Than af...
By jamie72 Blank
42 YO Female. Over a year ago I was prescribed flonase to deal with inflamed sinuses and air hunger. After a short ti...
7267244_tn?1389708915
By smile274 Blank
I have signs of a sinus/ head cold that include an itchy, dry throat the constant sneezing and sinus dranage and run...
Dr Santos Mar 02
By buddhaformary Blank
Hi all, I need a little advice because I'm at a loss as to what to do. I've had dizziness problems since mid decemb...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank