Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
NeisharochelleOct 21, 2015
By AustB Blank
Hi my names austin im 24 and seriously desperate i have had an on going sinus infection for the past year i have been...
By Neisharochelle Blank
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substa...
kellymary123Sep 08, 2015
camill1121Aug 17, 2015
richardvillaJul 13, 2015
By kellymary123 Blank
For the past six months or so I have been suffering with pain and pressure around my eye/eyebrow and cheek on only th...
By Natepap Blank
Hello, 4 weeks ago I was watching tv as usual and all of a sudden, I felt cold. My heart began to race and a feeling...
By AS92 Blank
I have been having a lingering pressure in my forehead right above and below my eyebrows for about 3 weeks now. I als...
homeocareintSep 28, 2015
By juniortk Blank
i 31 year and now i can't sit with people to talk because my breath smell too bad,from inside my stomach i feel like ...
By cowboysfan1976 Blank
I have had a stuffed nose since late June for almost 3 months now which really scares me. I didn't start taking medic...
By robin_hotmess Blank
About two months ago something popped right in the middle top part of my head, since then I've had lots of pressure i...
By Elfin69 Blank
For Years, since I was a child, I have suffered from, what I have been under the impression of, Sinus issues. Ev...
By Neisharochelle Blank
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substa...
By Binky9 Blank
Anyone know what is happening? Been nasal rinsing for 5 years . it has transformed my life . I got a bit lazy lat...
By mattoak Blank
Dr. Suchanova, I really need your help. I am a 22 year old suffering from major sinus/ throat issues. -Constan...
By Fiveplus5is55 Blank
Hello, I live in vietnam and since last night i got extreme headaches. almost feels like right part of my brain will...
By minstrel59 Blank
Following the onset of what we now know to be Acoustic Shock Disorder (Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, ear fullness, ear pai...
By RandyMerica Blank
I happened to be at the doctor for another issue and ended up going for an MRI on the brain. The radiologist says my...
14287919 tn?1434474394
By WizTeen Blank
Hi guys, I was taking a shower earlier and I noticed my right nostril (on the inside) closing up to the point of b...
By askingmeddd Blank
Hi guys, pardon my english but it's not my native language :) My question is this- how fast both viral and bacterial ...
By rlw6a1976 Blank
I have been having pretty constant eye pain for over 2 months and have been seen by Neurology, Opthamology and Neuro-...
dipta666Jul 22, 2015
By richardvilla Blank
suffer with mild allergies like pet hair dust air pressure (hot/cold) etc and I can deal with it. Until this year. F...
dipta666Jul 22, 2015
By jak2999 Blank
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources