Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
41 - 60 (of 406) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I tried cocaine while drunk and i done alot that night. Next day came down with the worst sinus infection i ever had. It has been 3 month...
1 answer |
Hi my names austin im 24 and seriously desperate i have had an on going sinus infection for the past year i have been to my normal doctor...
1 answer |
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substance wrapping around ...
For the past six months or so I have been suffering with pain and pressure around my eye/eyebrow and cheek on only the left side of my fa...
4 answers |
Hello, 4 weeks ago I was watching tv as usual and all of a sudden, I felt cold. My heart began to race and a feeling I can only describe...
1 answer |
I have been having a lingering pressure in my forehead right above and below my eyebrows for about 3 weeks now. I also am experiencing dr...
1 answer |
i 31 year and now i can't sit with people to talk because my breath smell too bad,from inside my stomach i feel like sore is there becaus...
2 answers |
I have had a stuffed nose since late June for almost 3 months now which really scares me. I didn't start taking medicine cause I really d...
2 answers |
About two months ago something popped right in the middle top part of my head, since then I've had lots of pressure in my head, mainly du...
1 answer |
For Years, since I was a child, I have suffered from, what I have been under the impression of, Sinus issues. Every time I lay down,...
1 answer |
I have seen posts within this community of people having g the symptoms I have I get chest pain and feel fluid substance wrapping around ...
2 answers |
Anyone know what is happening? Been nasal rinsing for 5 years . it has transformed my life . I got a bit lazy lately and for the firs...
Dr. Suchanova, I really need your help. I am a 22 year old suffering from major sinus/ throat issues. -Constant stuffy nose. -Th...
Hello, I live in vietnam and since last night i got extreme headaches. almost feels like right part of my brain will explode. So this mo...
1 answer |
Following the onset of what we now know to be Acoustic Shock Disorder (Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, ear fullness, ear pain) over 3 years ago,...
I happened to be at the doctor for another issue and ended up going for an MRI on the brain. The radiologist says my MRI is unremarkable...
14287919 tn?1434474394
Hi guys, I was taking a shower earlier and I noticed my right nostril (on the inside) closing up to the point of being unable to breat...
Hi guys, pardon my english but it's not my native language :) My question is this- how fast both viral and bacterial sinus infections spr...
I have been having pretty constant eye pain for over 2 months and have been seen by Neurology, Opthamology and Neuro-Opthamology and they...
suffer with mild allergies like pet hair dust air pressure (hot/cold) etc and I can deal with it. Until this year. From end of April It'...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources