Aa
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

41 - 60 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It has been 4 weeks sense that inncident and my left nostril still hurts, I have a cough, i have a mild headache at times,...
jak2999 | Last answer
First timer here. I'm a 61 year old male, pretty fit and healthy, however... Most mornings I wake up with an uncomfortable but mild, headache-like pain around the forehead region above my eyes which is my idea of what I think sinus pa...
CaptainFriday | Posted
I have had 2 sinus surgeries with no improvement in symptoms. I do NOT get congestion, but rather chronic inflammation, blurry vision, facial and nose-bridge pressure, and lethargy/brain fog. When I hold my mouth shut, pinch my nos...
lowbrainpower | Last answer
I am a 61 year old male. Haven't had any trauma to my face since playing high school/college sports. I know I have a deviated septum - probably have for decades. Since the beginning of this year i have this weird feeling on the right sid...
steve_s846 | Posted
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It has been 4 weeks sense that inncident and my left nostril still hurts, I have a cough, i have a mild headache at times,...
jak2999 | Posted
Hi Guys, For the past 5 months i have been suffering from dull headaches, the range from slight ache to quite distracting, they are mostly located around my temples and forehead but also along the lower sides of my head. Other sympto...
thomas235 | Last answer
I have always had trouble with my sinuses had one surgery already to drain my sinuses behind the cheek bones as of right now my eyes fill big can't seem to get rid of this headache and I can be sitting still and the car next to me move a...
mikaD23 | Posted
Hello, I have been operated last october from a sinusitis (that had been caused by a bad wisdom-tooth operation). Anyway, I had lived a year with it, but in the end it needed surgical intervention. the doctor has widened my sinus cavitie...
Basile1995 | Posted
14287919_tn?1434474394
Hi! Since around the age of twelve, I have been consistently been experiencing extreme nasal congestion at night when I go to sleep. I am fifteen now. To combat this, I usually: (1.) Do nothing, which ends me up with a sore throat ...
WizTeen | Posted
5 days. I went to my family DR as now it seemed I had a horrible sinus infection & eye issues. She said I now have a sinus infection & conjunctivitis and gave me another Z-pak to start. It has now been 10 days & I am still blowing thi...
kfoxwell | Last answer
i have white stuff on my tonsils and they are swollen but I don't have a fever what could it be
Becca_t | Last answer
Hi all, Background. 26 year old male, normal weight. 2.5 weeks ago I started developing weird symptoms. These symptoms are: -started with tinnitus in one ear -general fatigue -elevated heart rate -occasional headaches ...
mrdude1234 | Posted
Hi. I'm posting this here because I'm a sinus infection sufferer. Out riding my horse Saturday, I fell. No serious injury, but since then, I've been having some blood in my mucus when I blow my nose. It is not flowing out like a no...
firstson | Posted
hi, i think i have a bacterial sinus infection. i got a cold/virus at the beginning of february that lasted 2 days or so (headache, mild fever, mild sore throat), and then all symptoms went away except for a cough. i was coughing up ph...
rsh552 | Last answer
Nasty sweet dead smell, when I breath in through my nose. I'm on antibiotics as of today. I had this weird smell a few years ago. Does anybody else have weird smells like this. It is down Right nauseating. I spray Kleenex with perfum...
bigjks | Posted
I don't see the ENT for another two weeks and I am freaking out after reading the report! If anyone can explain some of this or have gone through this I would appreciate your comments and thoughts! :) Advanced degree of chronic sinusiti...
Sassie73 | Last answer
For 2 months I haven't been able to smell or taste also I was very congested. First I started using Afrin which helped me breathe but I still couldn't smell or taste. Next I started using a sinus rinse and allergy pills and still didn'...
Gabrielle6350 | Posted
Hi all. 28 y/o female. For as long as I can remember, I've had these issues. Every morning upon waking, my nose is completely dry, feels like the Sahara Desert in there. And my mouth is also dry, I assume because my nose stuffs up when I...
shouldiworry1323 | Last answer
I've had complicated sinus problems over the past about 6 months and I'm not sure if it's allergies, a sinus infection, or something else. There is not an ENT doctor anywhere near me and my car will not make it all the way to the neares...
TiaEscaped | Last answer
I was recently dignosed with a very severe sinus infection. The allergist I was seeing gave me strong antibiotics and after an extensive allergy test determined that I am not allergic to anything. I've had these sinus infections over and...
jeanapa | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...