Aa
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

61 - 80 (of 397) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I'm posting this here because I'm a sinus infection sufferer. Out riding my horse Saturday, I fell. No serious injury, but since then, I've been having some blood in my mucus when I blow my nose. It is not flowing out like a no...
  Posted
hi, i think i have a bacterial sinus infection. i got a cold/virus at the beginning of february that lasted 2 days or so (headache, mild fever, mild sore throat), and then all symptoms went away except for a cough. i was coughing up ph...
  Posted
Nasty sweet dead smell, when I breath in through my nose. I'm on antibiotics as of today. I had this weird smell a few years ago. Does anybody else have weird smells like this. It is down Right nauseating. I spray Kleenex with perfum...
  Posted
I don't see the ENT for another two weeks and I am freaking out after reading the report! If anyone can explain some of this or have gone through this I would appreciate your comments and thoughts! :) Advanced degree of chronic sinusiti...
  Posted
For 2 months I haven't been able to smell or taste also I was very congested. First I started using Afrin which helped me breathe but I still couldn't smell or taste. Next I started using a sinus rinse and allergy pills and still didn'...
  Posted
Hi all. 28 y/o female. For as long as I can remember, I've had these issues. Every morning upon waking, my nose is completely dry, feels like the Sahara Desert in there. And my mouth is also dry, I assume because my nose stuffs up when I...
  Posted
I've had complicated sinus problems over the past about 6 months and I'm not sure if it's allergies, a sinus infection, or something else. There is not an ENT doctor anywhere near me and my car will not make it all the way to the neares...
  Posted
I was recently dignosed with a very severe sinus infection. The allergist I was seeing gave me strong antibiotics and after an extensive allergy test determined that I am not allergic to anything. I've had these sinus infections over and...
  Posted
My Ct scan states that there is 5 mm localized mucosal thickening of inferior aspect of right sphenoid sinus. What does this mean. I've had headaches for over 3 months and sinus infection symptoms
  Posted
For the last 3 or 4 months, I've been suffering from what I thought were just normal allergies. I noticed I would motion sick all the time and my ears and sinuses constantly felt clogged. I started taking Zyratec and that helped for a wh...
  Posted
I have a strong metallic taste and smell in my nose. Everything tastes bitter. I am blowing my nose a lot and either have a clear discharge or coagulated blood. How can I resolve this issue?
  Posted
What is the BEST over the counter medicine to treat sinus infection/pressure? I have had 3 over the past year and a half ( seems like when ever the weather changes) I am unable to leave work today and run to the doctor, but I am needi...
  Posted
Hi ! I was prescribed flonase for chronic sinus infections... I've been on it for a while. I stopped for about a month as decided to start back because the only other thing I've found tht helps is Benadryl but I cant take that with my he...
  Posted
I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery 9 days ago. The procedure went well and since i've had the splints removed 2 days ago, my breathing is significantly improved. The problem is I am suffering from horrible headaches (not...
  Posted
1729448 tn?1342098337
i just started taking amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg twice a day, yesterday. i dont know if its the antiobiotic, the mix of mucinex and ibuprofen (200mg tablets...im taking like 4 instead of 2 because i have such a bad sinus headache), or some...
  Posted
So, this is how it all started- on 16th of Oct, i fell really sick with a fever...i ignored it but even after 5 days, when it would not go away, i had a blood test done & was tested positive for dengue. i took medications & my fever vani...
  Posted
So like many, I have a question (or rather anxiety) about my plugged nose. I've been reading some question and of course it just makes you more anxious. So I've had this plugged nose for about six months. It may have been longer, but...
  Posted
12671083 tn?1426597769
Hello All I have had a constant pressure behind my right eye and do not know what it is, It spans from my right forehead, down around my right eye and back towards the back of my head past my right ear,or at least this is what it feel...
  Posted
Hello, thank you to anyone who may respond. I wanted to know if anyone else have experienced or has an idea to what would cause pain on the top of my head/scalp? I would say it is located just above the crown of my head moving toward...
  Posted
Whenever I tilt my head down to write for more than about 5 minutes, I get dizziness for the next 24 hours. The same goes for hanging my head upside down like "downward dog" position in yoga = dizzy for the next 24 hours. I feel fullnes...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources