Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
61 - 80 (of 410) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Following the onset of what we now know to be Acoustic Shock Disorder (Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, ear fullness, ear pain) over 3 years ago,...
I happened to be at the doctor for another issue and ended up going for an MRI on the brain. The radiologist says my MRI is unremarkable...
14287919 tn?1434474394
Hi guys, I was taking a shower earlier and I noticed my right nostril (on the inside) closing up to the point of being unable to breat...
Hi guys, pardon my english but it's not my native language :) My question is this- how fast both viral and bacterial sinus infections spr...
I have been having pretty constant eye pain for over 2 months and have been seen by Neurology, Opthamology and Neuro-Opthamology and they...
suffer with mild allergies like pet hair dust air pressure (hot/cold) etc and I can deal with it. Until this year. From end of April It'...
1 answer |
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It has been 4 weeks se...
1 answer |
First timer here. I'm a 61 year old male, pretty fit and healthy, however... Most mornings I wake up with an uncomfortable but mild, h...
I have had 2 sinus surgeries with no improvement in symptoms. I do NOT get congestion, but rather chronic inflammation, blurry vision, f...
18 answers |
I am a 61 year old male. Haven't had any trauma to my face since playing high school/college sports. I know I have a deviated septum - pr...
I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine one night when I was drunk. I ended up doing a lot of coke that night. It has been 4 weeks se...
Hi Guys, For the past 5 months i have been suffering from dull headaches, the range from slight ache to quite distracting, they are mo...
2 answers |
I have always had trouble with my sinuses had one surgery already to drain my sinuses behind the cheek bones as of right now my eyes fill...
Hello, I have been operated last october from a sinusitis (that had been caused by a bad wisdom-tooth operation). Anyway, I had lived a y...
14287919 tn?1434474394
Hi! Since around the age of twelve, I have been consistently been experiencing extreme nasal congestion at night when I go to sleep. ...
5 days. I went to my family DR as now it seemed I had a horrible sinus infection & eye issues. She said I now have a sinus infection & ...
1 answer |
i have white stuff on my tonsils and they are swollen but I don't have a fever what could it be
1 answer |
Hi all, Background. 26 year old male, normal weight. 2.5 weeks ago I started developing weird symptoms. These symptoms are: -s...
Hi. I'm posting this here because I'm a sinus infection sufferer. Out riding my horse Saturday, I fell. No serious injury, but since...
hi, i think i have a bacterial sinus infection. i got a cold/virus at the beginning of february that lasted 2 days or so (headache, mild...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources