Aa
A
A
Close
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
81 - 100 (of 412) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, Background. 26 year old male, normal weight. 2.5 weeks ago I started developing weird symptoms. These symptoms are: -s...
Hi. I'm posting this here because I'm a sinus infection sufferer. Out riding my horse Saturday, I fell. No serious injury, but since...
hi, i think i have a bacterial sinus infection. i got a cold/virus at the beginning of february that lasted 2 days or so (headache, mild...
2 answers |
Nasty sweet dead smell, when I breath in through my nose. I'm on antibiotics as of today. I had this weird smell a few years ago. Does ...
I don't see the ENT for another two weeks and I am freaking out after reading the report! If anyone can explain some of this or have gone...
6 answers |
For 2 months I haven't been able to smell or taste also I was very congested. First I started using Afrin which helped me breathe but I ...
Hi all. 28 y/o female. For as long as I can remember, I've had these issues. Every morning upon waking, my nose is completely dry, feels ...
3 answers |
I've had complicated sinus problems over the past about 6 months and I'm not sure if it's allergies, a sinus infection, or something else...
5 answers |
I was recently dignosed with a very severe sinus infection. The allergist I was seeing gave me strong antibiotics and after an extensive ...
2 answers |
My Ct scan states that there is 5 mm localized mucosal thickening of inferior aspect of right sphenoid sinus. What does this mean. I've h...
For the last 3 or 4 months, I've been suffering from what I thought were just normal allergies. I noticed I would motion sick all the tim...
I have a strong metallic taste and smell in my nose. Everything tastes bitter. I am blowing my nose a lot and either have a clear discha...
What is the BEST over the counter medicine to treat sinus infection/pressure? I have had 3 over the past year and a half ( seems like wh...
1 answer |
I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery 9 days ago. The procedure went well and since i've had the splints removed 2 days ago,...
1729448 tn?1342098337
i just started taking amox tr-k clv 875-125 mg twice a day, yesterday. i dont know if its the antiobiotic, the mix of mucinex and ibuprof...
6 answers |
So like many, I have a question (or rather anxiety) about my plugged nose. I've been reading some question and of course it just makes yo...
12671083 tn?1426597769
Hello All I have had a constant pressure behind my right eye and do not know what it is, It spans from my right forehead, down around ...
Hello, thank you to anyone who may respond. I wanted to know if anyone else have experienced or has an idea to what would cause pain ...
Whenever I tilt my head down to write for more than about 5 minutes, I get dizziness for the next 24 hours. The same goes for hanging my...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have sinus issues without the typical congestion? I've been having headaches, a slight earache, cheekbone pain (front o...
13 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources